eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Service metrics "Item not received". (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/146665-service-metrics-item-not-received.html)

walkingupwards 01-25-2022 09:52 PM

Service metrics "Item not received".

Anyone of you being rated as "very high" on Item Not Received?

My category average is 0.50%, but I stand at 5% right now and I am worried this could result in a suspension?

Anything to fear except estimated delivery time being pushed back?

james_112233 01-26-2022 05:01 AM

Re: Service metrics "Item not received".

Quote:

Originally Posted by walkingupwards (Post 1183127)

My category average is 0.50%, but I stand at 5% right now and I am worried this could result in a suspension?

Only that, I would have thought. I'm in the same position on one of my accounts were I sell low value items that I send without tracking as it's not feasible. Lots of item not received claims or late delivery.

rsot 01-26-2022 05:08 AM

Quote:

eb sent you any email regarding at risk of problem due to low metrics?

walkingupwards 01-27-2022 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1183160)
eb sent you any email regarding at risk of problem due to low metrics?

The email only mentioned pushing delivery estimates back, but no wording about suspensions of any kind.

SaiJin 01-27-2022 11:21 AM

Quote:

Oef, that's pretty high.

I'm sure you have tracking right? And they are showing delivered?

rsot 01-28-2022 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walkingupwards (Post 1183272)
The email only mentioned pushing delivery estimates back, but no wording about suspensions of any kind.

No wording yet so it seems you have time to improve metrics

agent006140 01-30-2022 09:38 AM

It is a canned response due to COV 19,delivery is often late and unreliable,but in his case,his buyer could get Ebay involved and eventually get their money back since he is selling digital goods with no tracking,

Pandoras_box 01-30-2022 10:24 AM

Quote:

It is common this time of the year. This is due to the bottlenecks postal agencies face from Dec to Jan.

Unfortunately, extending dispatch times does not do very much to offset the flurry of late deliveries that triggers this notice.

There's a clever way to avoid this in the UK but it will set you back around £6 per bag of items you drop off at the post office.

james13v 01-31-2022 04:41 PM

No they won't suspend you. But your sales will go DOWN. Big time. Don't bother posting about it on here tho. no one cares. Trust me, I tried. It's a sham system. Averages are like .2-.5%. Last year at this time, my peer averages were ZERO. 0 effen % . And ebay said that is accurate. Literally not a single one of my peers, had any cases, for an entire year. And now, they have a .2% AVERAGE? The post office has a 1% LOSS rate. It's all BS and ⊗⊗⊗⊗. Just another way for ebay to ding you and take you down. Doesn't matter if the case was a mistake. Doesn't matter if it was opened after delivery. Nothing matters to ebay at all. They do not care. They will not remove anything. They will not help you. And getting below very high, when the peer is .5%, is almost impossible. that's just 5 cases a year out of 1000 sales.

And worse? Ebay doesn't know and or won't tell you, what percent you need to get to the lower level. Because it's a sliding scale.

james13v 01-31-2022 04:42 PM

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-d...r-account.html

Also, didn't we go through this before?

SaiJin 01-31-2022 05:22 PM

I just wish they'd recognize the issue and not penalize sellers because this is a problem.

But unfortunately it's not the case

james13v 01-31-2022 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1183573)
I just wish they'd recognize the issue and not penalize sellers because this is a problem.

But unfortunately it's not the case

Oh I'm sure they recognize the issue. How could they not? They just don't care. Why would they? It doesn't effect them in any way.