eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   60 days has passed, but eBay won't release funds from suspended account. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/146727-60-days-has-passed-but-ebay-wont-release-funds-suspended-account.html)

es124 09-21-2026 08:13 AM

Re: 60 days has passed, but eBay won't release funds from suspended account.
 
I have been waiting for my funds for 70 days after my eBay account was suspended with MC081 on July 13th.

Since reaching the 60-day mark, I have contacted 5 different eBay representatives. Initially, I was told that because my account was suspended on July 13th, my funds would be released within 60–190 days.

However, later representatives told me that my funds would only be released after 190 days. In my most recent conversation, I was even told that the funds could be held for 250 days.

I reminded them about the previous information I had been given, but after that they stopped giving me any clear answers.

According to your experience, is there a good chance that I will receive my funds after 72 days? How is the release date usually determined?

There are no open cases, disputes, refunds, or other issues on my account. Everything has been closed.

I also had another eBay account suspended in the past, and the remaining funds were released after about 70 days.

I'm currently on day 70, so I'm trying to understand whether the 60–72 day timeframe people mention here applies to my situation or not.

agent006140 09-21-2026 08:20 AM

Re: 60 days has passed, but eBay won't release funds from suspended account.
 
It also depends on the item,venues are known to keep the fund in case they are liable for patent infringement etc.
An AMZN seller sold something which exploded ,the buyer then file lawsuit against AMZN

rsot 09-21-2026 10:00 AM

Re: 60 days has passed, but eBay won't release funds from suspended account.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by es124 (Post 1272099)
I have been waiting for my funds for 70 days after my eBay account was suspended with MC081 on July 13th.

Since reaching the 60-day mark, I have contacted 5 different eBay representatives. Initially, I was told that because my account was suspended on July 13th, my funds would be released within 60–190 days.

However, later representatives told me that my funds would only be released after 190 days. In my most recent conversation, I was even told that the funds could be held for 250 days.

I reminded them about the previous information I had been given, but after that they stopped giving me any clear answers.

According to your experience, is there a good chance that I will receive my funds after 72 days? How is the release date usually determined?

There are no open cases, disputes, refunds, or other issues on my account. Everything has been closed.

I also had another eBay account suspended in the past, and the remaining funds were released after about 70 days.

I'm currently on day 70, so I'm trying to understand whether the 60–72 day timeframe people mention here applies to my situation or not.

No need to double/triple/etc post - http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-su...d-funds-2.html


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:02 PM.

vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:02 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Rotating Residential Proxies? Head to IPBurger for Residential Proxies
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger