2 accounts left make that 1 account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 06-23-2022

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 67%
Default 2 accounts left make that 1 account

Hi everyone,

Exactly 13 days ago I created these 2 eBay accounts both in friends name.

Account 1 I use real name, address date of birth everything 100% correct. I even get 100/3500 listing limit.

I decided to sell another pair of shorts on one of the accounts no brand name in pictures or description and iPhone 6s to take photos which was set to factory settings with item location turned off.

I was hit with “reactive eBay account” this time the account was permanently suspended didn’t even pass the restriction. I messaged multiple times and this time it didn’t work. Account gone.

I can’t understand any reason why this account was suspended.

Account 2 was created 13 days ago as well in friends name address date of birth again everything 100% correct.

I listed a pair of jeans never been listed before “used” no brand in photos and no brand in title or description I was given 100/3500 selling limits again.

Again this was hit with “reactive your eBay account” this time the agent passed the account and restored the listing.

I don’t understand why the first account failed but the second account passed.

Is it honestly a case of waiting 30 days so your officially not classed as a new user to avoid this “reactivate eBay account message” as eBay say as a new user we have to go through this security check it’s part of our process.

Appreciate all your replies.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-23-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 14%
Default Re: 2 accounts left make that 1 account

You look like a spam account to eBay. Do things that make you look like the average Joe and not someone that’s trying to get back on ebay after being suspended
Old 06-23-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy3805 View Post
You look like a spam account to eBay. Do things that make you look like the average Joe and not someone that’s trying to get back on ebay after being suspended
The first 13 days I was browsing anything in electronics like PlayStation, Xbox, games, controllers etc looking at feedback etc.

What sort of things do you do when creating a new seller account?
Old 06-23-2022

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by samspalace View Post
The first 13 days I was browsing anything in electronics like PlayStation, Xbox, games, controllers etc looking at feedback etc.

This I'd like to know too
Old 06-24-2022

Longevity: 16%

Quote:
Hi everyone,

Exactly 13 days ago I created these 2 eBay accounts both in friends name.

Account 1 I use real name, address date of birth everything 100% correct. I even get 100/3500 listing limit.

I decided to sell another pair of shorts on one of the accounts no brand name in pictures or description and iPhone 6s to take photos which was set to factory settings with item location turned off.

I was hit with “reactive eBay account” this time the account was permanently suspended didn’t even pass the restriction. I messaged multiple times and this time it didn’t work. Account gone.

I can’t understand any reason why this account was suspended.

Account 2 was created 13 days ago as well in friends name address date of birth again everything 100% correct.

I listed a pair of jeans never been listed before “used” no brand in photos and no brand in title or description I was given 100/3500 selling limits again.

Again this was hit with “reactive your eBay account” this time the agent passed the account and restored the listing.

I don’t understand why the first account failed but the second account passed.

Is it honestly a case of waiting 30 days so your officially not classed as a new user to avoid this “reactivate eBay account message” as eBay say as a new user we have to go through this security check it’s part of our process.

Appreciate all your replies.
Do you clear the metadata from photos?
Old 06-24-2022

Quote:

Just look normal and not like spam, you keep getting suspended by a robot because something about your account is out of the ordinary to eBay
Old 06-24-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Just look normal and not like spam, you keep getting suspended by a robot because something about your account is out of the ordinary to eBay
I’ll give you my set up for this account.

1) new user account
2) friends real name, date of birth, address
3) new email
4) new phone number
5) mobile hotspot (I will be changing this to my router in future as it changes ip every time I turn it off.
6) new bank account

Everyday for 13 days I just browse no bidding, no buying. Just browsing, looking at feedback etc.

13 days I create seller account I get 100/3500 limits very happy to see.

I list unbranded product 99p free postage and packing 7 day auction.

30 minutes later reactive eBay account this time eBay say it can’t be reinstated and the account will be indefinitely suspended.

I thought by setting iPhone 6s to factory setting it will erase all data which it says and be a new phone so taking a new photo in a different room it would be okay?
Old 06-24-2022

Cleaning metadata could be what your missing
Old 06-24-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Cleaning metadata could be what your missing
I’ll give that a try it does say this in the stealth guide but I thought using a new iphone it wouldn’t matter to much. I have 1 active account right now so far it’s still alive but for how long for.
Old 06-24-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,202 Times in 3,999 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 63%

Do you have have the eBay app installed on the phone your tethering from?
Old 06-24-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Do you have have the eBay app installed on the phone your tethering from?
Hi James no I don’t have the eBay app just using mobile hotspot from iphone to laptop. I’m going to use my router from now on as I can change ip everyone I switch it on and off.
Old 06-24-2022
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,558 Times in 2,210 Posts
Activity: 65%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
I’ll give you my set up for this account.

1) new user account
2) friends real name, date of birth, address
3) new email
4) new phone number
5) mobile hotspot (I will be changing this to my router in future as it changes ip every time I turn it off.
6) new bank account

Everyday for 13 days I just browse no bidding, no buying. Just browsing, looking at feedback etc.

13 days I create seller account I get 100/3500 limits very happy to see.

I list unbranded product 99p free postage and packing 7 day auction.

30 minutes later reactive eBay account this time eBay say it can’t be reinstated and the account will be indefinitely suspended.

I thought by setting iPhone 6s to factory setting it will erase all data which it says and be a new phone so taking a new photo in a different room it would be okay?
To me it sounds like an idiot customer rep.
When he interviewed you what was he asking and what did you say?
Old 06-24-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
To me it sounds like an idiot customer rep.
When he interviewed you what was he asking and what did you say?
It was this lady candace her name was similar to that she’s suspends accounts regularly she did 2 of mine. I said I’m just looking to sell some unwanted clothes I have as I no longer ware them anymore then bang she said due to patterns on the account we can see your a risk and your account is indefinitely suspended.

After thinking about it all day today I think I know what happened. The other account with a pair of shorts listed on had a few bids and when I listed jeans on couple of days later suspension came.

When I list shorts on this account pictures we’re different but I think I messed up with the title no branding in title but title very similar to last one and with how good these bots are now they probably linked the title to other account which was suspended a day before and that’s why she said patterns in selling I believe that was this issue now.

My other account has survived the initial reinstatement with a pair of Jeans listed but this time title is different to last one and so far listing is still active.