Ipburger - Your digital identity looks unreliable Your anonymity is at stake - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 08-06-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default Ipburger - Your digital identity looks unreliable Your anonymity is at stake

Hi all

I am using IPBurger residential.

Previously when I checked iphey.com I was able to get all green.

Now despite nothing changing my end I get the following Red "your identity looks unreliable" errors:-

Browser red cross - Doesn't match UA version. You are using Chrome

Hardware red cross - It seems you are masking your fingerprint

On thesafety.us I get the error:-

Your anonymity is at stake - The DNS is USA even though I am using IPBurger UK IP

Screenshots are here

iphey

thesafety.us

My questions are

1) Are these errors a problem or should I just ignore them?

2) If they are a problem how to I resolve them?

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-06-2022
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,550 Times in 2,203 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Ipburger - Your digital identity looks unreliable Your anonymity is at stake

Ya know... I've been using their Residential IP since the day they released it...
Never did any checks with those websites and I don't have a single suspended account.

And now I see some people like you using this and that website trying to check this and that... it doesn't drive you crazy?
I know it would if I did the same thing.

I just don't understand why people keep looking for problems or non existent problems.
Old 08-06-2022
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default Re: Ipburger - Your digital identity looks unreliable Your anonymity is at stake

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Ya know... I've been using their Residential IP since the day they released it...
Never did any checks with those websites and I don't have a single suspended account.

And now I see some people like you using this and that website trying to check this and that... it doesn't drive you crazy?
I know it would if I did the same thing.

I just don't understand why people keep looking for problems or non existent problems.
Thanks for your reply.

Stealth accounts have become a lot harder and more expensive to get which makes any mistake potentially very expensive in terms of money and time. Even genuine accounts are getting suspended so it's no wonder people are extremely cautious.

Yes stealth does drive us all crazy especially when 100% genuine accounts with real details get suspended.

I don't usually blindly trust any website or service unless I personally know that they have a very good track history.

To me it seems logical that if iphey can easily work out I am spoofing my location then so can ebay.

I still think it's worth double checking things for myself rather than just blindly trusting IPBurger especially as an error on their side once caused them to give me the ip address in completely the wrong country if I hadn't checked it myself I could have been toast.

However if you and the other members here say that it's safe to ignore the errors mentioned above then I will take your advise as on the whole this forum has served me very well over the years and I'm not here to argue or ignore the advise given by members.

Thanks
Old 08-06-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Saijin has confirmed for you fernendo
Old 08-06-2022

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernendo View Post
Hi all

I am using IPBurger residential.

Previously when I checked iphey.com I was able to get all green.

Now despite nothing changing my end I get the following Red "your identity looks unreliable" errors:-

Browser red cross - Doesn't match UA version. You are using Chrome

Hardware red cross - It seems you are masking your fingerprint

On thesafety.us I get the error:-

Your anonymity is at stake - The DNS is USA even though I am using IPburger UK IP

Screenshots are here

iphey

thesafety.us

My questions are

1) Are these errors a problem or should I just ignore them?

2) If they are a problem how to I resolve them?

Thanks
Does your WiFi router allow you to change IP address if your turn it off? If it does just use that why bother with other paid services?