Jan ban wave ?? - Page 8 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 02-23-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 13%
Default Re: Jan ban wave ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
it is a proven fact that ebay do mass suspensions of new accounts , the times when they tried to attract sellers have been over for a long time , the vast majority of new accounts get suspension or restriction. in time when very many accounts are opened they just suspend in waves , literally everyone
I can say I have experienced this myself with my research and techniques/styles of creating new accounts. When you look at it most people have a ebay account or don't have it and not interested. Its not like everyday there is thousands of new people appearing from thin air and making new accounts
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-23-2023

Activity: 90%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
Proven fact...then show us the proof.

You can't, you simply prattle on with your conspiracy theories with some misplaced idea you know what ebay are doing. You don't.

Not that you would allow yourself to believe me, but I'm going to be creating a new account pretty soon with unused legitimate details. I know it won't be suspended and why should it be?

Makes a mockery of the account sellers here if everyone gets suspended. Are you calling them liars when they say they have fresh accounts for sale?
you can read the proof here every day where countless people get suspensions and restrictions. they will hit you as well with a probability of over 50% , no one cares if your details are unused because they do not get verified on new accounts
Old 02-24-2023

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
you can read the proof here every day where countless people get suspensions and restrictions. they will hit you as well with a probability of over 50% , no one cares if your details are unused because they do not get verified on new accounts
If you think this forum, frequented by stealthers with, in the main, poor account creating processes at best and downright awful attempts with made up details in another country at worse, coupled with your baseless fantasy posts is proof then you'll forgive me if I take this claim with a pinch of salt.

Ebay care is my details are unused even if you don't, because they'll allow me to create a new account with them and will not suspend it.

You have no proof of you many claims, they are simply made up tales simply for the sake of it. You are no eBay/Amazon/Etsy/Banking expert as you profess to be, why you do it I do not know. You even claimed on another thread that eBay have blacklisted Sort Codes. Yes, you even claim to know for sure that you are aware of individual banned bank branches and that it would even be reason for suspension if you used one. You couldn't make it up. "That branch is banned sir, but if you travel 20 miles down the road, and open up an account with another of their branches then we will re-instate your account" And do you know what, even if it was true you have absolutely no evidence, it's simply a lucky guess!

All your unfounded gibberish does is deflect from the likely reason for account suspension. In what world should a poster believe that their sort code is an issue and end up chasing it when the real issue is elsewhere?

How about this. Instead of pratting on about how much insider knowledge you claim to have and telling folk that their wasting their time because everything is blacklisted, tell them what is required to open a new account - like those folk who will be oping new accounts today. They might not like to hear the truth but please, lets keep it to the truth.

You come across as someone who cannot make an account for yourself and have become bitter and twisted over it. If you can create new accounts then I rest my case. Which is it?
Old 02-24-2023

you obviously don't know what you are writing about

your text about sort codes says it all , there is in fact a whole bunch of sort codes that are banned on ebay , some were never allowed , others were allowed but are banned now although people who already use them can continue doing so. they even ban major banks , for example HSBC and Nationwide , at least several of their sort codes are banned

you should stop misleading people with your crap , they may think you actually open new accounts and know how to do it. you don't even know the simplest ebay rules like the permission to open and run an unlimited number of accounts registered to the same person
Old 02-24-2023

Longevity: 9%

Quote:

your text about sort codes says it all , there is in fact a whole bunch of sort codes that are banned on ebay , some were never allowed , others were allowed but are banned now although people who already use them can continue doing so. they even ban major banks , for example HSBC and Nationwide , at least several of their sort codes are banned

you should stop misleading people with your crap , they may think you actually open new accounts and know how to do it. you don't even know the simplest ebay rules like the permission to open and run an unlimited number of accounts registered to the same person
You can run an unlimited amount of accounts on Ebay with the same details? interesting.
Old 02-24-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLad View Post
You can run an unlimited amount of accounts on Ebay with the same details? interesting.
it does not mean it is safe though so I would not do it with many accounts and be prepared to upload ID on all of them because ebay tend to ask to upload ID if they see someone run many accounts
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
BigLad (02-24-2023)
Old 02-24-2023

Longevity: 27%

Quote:

you should stop misleading people with your crap , they may think you actually open new accounts and know how to do it. you
LMAO, to suggest I'm misleading people is rich coming from the resident Walter Mitty. Indeed, in a pathetic attempt to justify your diatribe you now make a baseless statement that "I don't even know the simplest ebay rules like the permission to open and run an unlimited number of accounts registered to the same person". Where did that gem come from! Where have I ever said that? I'm running three accounts, two personal, one business in my own name as we speak and could create another tomorrow if I wish.

Your constant misguidance is why folk give up on stealth and why the number of regular posters has collapsed to a mere handful. At least I keep it real, you live in a dream world were you claim you can create accounts but nobody else can because ebay, to quote you 'simply refuse to open new accounts or consider appeals because they've used up their daily quota".

The cynic would say you deliberately tell people they're doomed because you're an account seller and it serves your purpose.

Why you need to lie is beyond me, but you'll have your reasons I guess...
The Following User Says Thank You to Hank For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (02-26-2023)
Old 02-24-2023

you are the one here who has been pushing the narrative that everything will be just fine as long as you have genuine business , genuine items and genuine info

this is crap that can only come from someone who has no idea what's going on
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
Camaro2SS (02-24-2023), sminem (02-25-2023), StealthHarry (03-15-2023), wallstreetjimmy (02-28-2023)
Old 02-27-2023

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 32%

We wish you a merry Christmas
We wish you a merry Christmas
We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year
Old 02-27-2023

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 32%

there is only one thing you need to have in this world which is

IQ

hurrah!
Old 02-27-2023

Activity: 38%
Longevity: 44%

Quote:
you are the one here who has been pushing the narrative that everything will be just fine as long as you have genuine business , genuine items and genuine info

this is crap that can only come from someone who has no idea what's going on
Hank is right,

You all the times telling some **** here like only you knows everything for 100%
There is no that topic where you dont know answer.
Feels like you own ebay not the real owners.

Sometimes listen to others as well !
Old 02-27-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlis96 View Post
Hank is right,

You all the times telling some **** here like only you knows everything for 100%
There is no that topic where you dont know answer.
Feels like you own ebay not the real owners.

Sometimes listen to others as well !
in this case you can consider yourself happy , hank's expertise will show you the way as he has uncovered the secret of ban waves or whatever you want to call it - you just use real info with real ip and no accounts will be suspended and if you got suspended you work on your setup
Old 02-27-2023

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 39%

Maybe you are right but I have used real info and still got banned so I am not sure if your information is correct.

Quote:
in this case you can consider yourself happy , hank's expertise will show you the way as he has uncovered the secret of ban waves or whatever you want to call it - you just use real info with real ip and no accounts will be suspended and if you got suspended you work on your setup
Old 02-28-2023
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,656 Times in 1,251 Posts
Activity: 22%
Longevity: 61%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro2SS View Post
Maybe you are right but I have used real info and still got banned so I am not sure if your information is correct.
your doubt is correct.
Obviously 90% of the people lands on this forum because their personal "real info" account has been permanently suspended, then we learn about stealth...

Use stealths accounts and you are good to go
Old 02-28-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro2SS View Post
you can PM Hank , it looks like he got it all figured out
Old 02-28-2023

Activity: 10%

Real details, new user account, new Residential IP address (IP burger), New phone number, account still got suspended.
Old 02-28-2023

Longevity: 7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post
your doubt is correct.
Obviously 90% of the people lands on this forum because their personal "real info" account has been permanently suspended, then we learn about stealth...

Use stealths accounts and you are good to go
Wish we learn stealth i still have the issue on how to make address to use with stealth accounts? Thinking po boxs but i think ebay bans those ...for example say unit 211 got banned wouldnt they blacklist the main address?
Old 02-28-2023
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimble View Post
Real details, new user account, new Residential IP address (IP burger), New phone number, account still got suspended.

Use phone hotspot . I’ve been having some issues creating accounts on my Mac these past 2 days but doing it on phone with hotspot seeems fine so far .
Old 02-28-2023

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 78%

Mobile phone hotspot is the solution. In the UK E3 home internet solution works great it’s about £20 a month and as it has a SIM card, in it you get a new IP address every time you reboot it and it shows the internet provider as E3 Santander, which a lot of genuine account holders use. It’s easier than having to turn the mobile phone on and off if you have more than one account and if you have a limited data contract it does not compromise that. It beats the cost of a Residential IP address which eBay is not stupid and if the account goes under review they know the list of ISP’S who provide the Residential IP’s.

This does not stop the accounts getting suspended but it narrows the things they are looking for with stealth accounts.
The Following User Says Thank You to degsey69 For This Useful Post:
sax4 (03-01-2023)
Old 03-01-2023
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,656 Times in 1,251 Posts
Activity: 22%
Longevity: 61%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallstreetjimmy View Post
Wish we learn stealth i still have the issue on how to make address to use with stealth accounts? Thinking po boxs but i think ebay bans those ...for example say unit 211 got banned wouldnt they blacklist the main address?
I personally do not have a return address for the stuff I sell
I do not accept returns and if I am forced by the customer, I just tell him to keep the item and I accept the loss, no big deal and positive feedback guaranteed
The Following User Says Thank You to ilcarletto For This Useful Post:
StealthHarry (03-15-2023)
Old 03-01-2023

Activity: 10%

Oh well, just got to keep trying I guess.
Anyone playing around with browser fingerprinting? Any success?
Old 03-01-2023

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimble View Post
Oh well, just got to keep trying I guess.
Anyone playing around with browser fingerprinting? Any success?
New user account no longer works?