MC011 for sports items (so far not removed). Some important questions. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 02-01-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 7%
Default MC011 for sports items (so far not removed). Some important questions.

I've been lurking forum for a good amount of time...never actually had serious issues but I've been aware of them.

I buy and sell sports related items for a year now. It's been slow but lately I found listings of people selling printed items. I decided to try and began getting 5-10 sales per day earlier this month, started to get me 20 sales a day. I raised the price thinking it'll slow down but I woke up to over 100 sales in just 1 day because the team recently won. . So I got an MC011 just a bit ago with a payout hold and this is what it said:

To appeal this payout hold, you値l need to:
- Provide proof of delivery for all of the items you sold on eBay by uploading tracking. Track items you've sold.
- Resolve any outstanding issues with buyers through the eBay Resolution Center.
More specific details are provided below.

Once you complete these requirements, reply to this email, and we値l review your account. We may ask you to provide additional information during our review.

Here's the thing...my listings are still up and able to be purchased. The items were shipped today. I have just a few questions:

1. Should I assume since I sold sports related items, eBay will remove them or ask for invoices? I'm aware I may have to get creative. Just wondering if this is typically what happens.

2. Would it be a bad idea or suspicious if I remove the items myself right now? Or might as well just leave them up since they already gave me the MC011?

Just wondering what action I should take if any. Luckily most of my payouts have been sent already but I definitely don't want to lose this account so I'm trying to figure out the best way to go at this.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-01-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: MC011 for sports items (so far not removed). Some important questions.

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth

1. could remove and ask for invoices - yes
2. not really suspicious to remove items but won't change status of mc011

are your items genuine?
Old 02-01-2023
Threadstarter  

Default Re: MC011 for sports items (so far not removed). Some important questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
are your items genuine?
Officially "licensed", no they are not. I know my opinion doesn't matter but it seems to be a common thing with sports items, where people make their own artwork/designs of sports teams, which it looks like less action is taken versus other types of items such as designer brands (let's say Gucci, Burberry, etc). I once listed a real Burberry wallet on eBay and it got removed immediately.
Old 02-02-2023
Executive [VIP]

while it is a common thing, eb knows of this - chances of passing mc011 are low unfortunately
Old 02-02-2023

Longevity: 50%

hahaha I'm in the same boat. Too many sales at once and drop shipping so it takes about 5-10 days to get tracking. Idk how your listings are still up, but technically you (well we) just won't be able to sell anything until all trackings are updated. Sucks as busy season, but will be back up in no time once all trackings are updated.
Old 02-02-2023

Activity: 45%
Longevity: 44%

Wait till feb-march. And then try to relist

Last edited by Karlis96; 02-02-2023 at 03:54 PM.
Old 02-02-2023
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports View Post
I've been lurking forum for a good amount of time...never actually had serious issues but I've been aware of them.

I buy and sell sports related items for a year now. It's been slow but lately I found listings of people selling printed items. I decided to try and began getting 5-10 sales per day earlier this month, started to get me 20 sales a day. I raised the price thinking it'll slow down but I woke up to over 100 sales in just 1 day because the team recently won. . So I got an MC011 just a bit ago with a payout hold and this is what it said:

- Provide proof of delivery for all of the items you sold on eBay by uploading tracking. Track items you've sold.
- Resolve any outstanding issues with buyers through the eBay Resolution Center.

Once you complete these requirements, reply to this email, and we値l review your account. We may ask you to provide additional information during our review.

Here's the thing...my listings are still up and able to be purchased. The items were shipped today. I have just a few questions:

1. Should I assume since I sold sports related items, eBay will remove them or ask for invoices? I'm aware I may have to get creative. Just wondering if this is typically what happens.

2. Would it be a bad idea or suspicious if I remove the items myself right now? Or might as well just leave them up since they already gave me the MC011?

Just wondering what action I should take if any. Luckily most of my payouts have been sent already but I definitely don't want to lose this account so I'm trying to figure out the best way to go at this.

1. I think this is due to invrease in volume that's sudden. Provide them with what they want and hope they'll reinstate the account.

2. Just leave them. If you feel better taking them down, then do so. It won't impact anything.

BUT if they are nailing you because of copyright issues, then you need to take everything down immediately.
Old 02-03-2023

Activity: 12%
Longevity: 9%

I went through this situation, although not sports related.
You need to upload all tracking information for shipped orders.
Then ebay will ask you to provide invoices of stock purchased.
Then they will ask for bank statements to show those funds leaving your account for the purchased stock.
You can get creative with these. If you can show it was cash purchase might be better for you.

In the meantime don't remove the listings, continue selling and updating with tracking for every order, even if they will suspend you, you will still get your money after 60 days of suspension.

Also setup other stealth accounts and don't have all your eggs in one basket.
Old 02-03-2023
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimble View Post
Then they will ask for bank statements to show those funds leaving your account for the purchased stock.
You can get creative with these. If you can show it was cash purchase might be better for you.

In the meantime don't remove the listings, continue selling and updating with tracking for every order, even if they will suspend you, you will still get your money after 60 days of suspension.

solid approach.
Old 02-03-2023
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:

Thing is if it's an MC011 asking for proof of delivery regardless there's a tracking already is what eBay does.

It's a blanket excuse for them
Old 02-04-2023

In my situation although I did use tracked shipping I didn't add the tracking numbers to each order which is why they wanted me to do that I guess, this happened to me end of 2019 maybe they didn't automatically check tracking, but now they do check tracking automatically.

It's still risky and 80% chance account will get suspended but worth a risk.
Old 02-04-2023
Executive [VIP]

checking of tracking has consistently been ramped up
Old 02-20-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
1. I think this is due to invrease in volume that's sudden. Provide them with what they want and hope they'll reinstate the account.

2. Just leave them. If you feel better taking them down, then do so. It won't impact anything.

BUT if they are nailing you because of copyright issues, then you need to take everything down immediately.

Quote:

Hey guys. So here's what's happened so far. I kept replying to them telling them "everything is shipped as the tracking shows and in transit". They replied back 3 times with the same exact message saying tracking needs to be added to all orders. Finally, they got back to me with a new message asking for documentation, invoices or receipts on Wednesday. At the same time, they ended all of my listings (even non problematic listings) but I'm still able to list new items. I have no cases opened and everything is delivered. 100% feedback as well.

I sent the invoices 2 days later on Friday. And today, they responded with the exact same message again but this time, at the bottom they included the following:

---------------------------------------
-- Important --

- Make sure that your name and User ID appear on each document that you submit. If this information is not included, it cannot be processed.

- Be sure your submitted documents are current, valid, and legible.

---------------------------------------

Now the thing is, I searched aspkin and it looks like just another generic email from them since a lot of people had the same message. So I don't know if I should take this new addition to the email seriously.

My name is shown on the invoice but my eBay User ID is not...who the hell has their eBay ID on invoices from their suppliers unless it's the same exact business name? So at this point, I'm not sure if I should just reply telling them "my name is shown on the invoices. The same name that my eBay account is registered under" and leave it at that or what.
Old 02-20-2023
Executive [VIP]

you might have to write your user ID in the corner and resubmit
Old 02-20-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
you might have to write your user ID in the corner and resubmit
This approach is risky as they would then see its been altered, I'd go with re submitting the same ones and just point out to them the name is on the invoice, otherwise print it out and hand write your user ID and then resubmit.

Keep banging on their door.
Old 02-20-2023

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
This approach is risky as they would then see its been altered, I'd go with re submitting the same ones and just point out to them the name is on the invoice, otherwise print it out and hand write your user ID and then resubmit.

Same here. They declined my utility bill, I've sent it in again 100% the same, and it was accepted.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muzzie For This Useful Post:
Chance (03-15-2023), rsot (02-21-2023)
Old 02-20-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:

Along with resending the invoice on this second attemped, I planned to simply say: "Attached are the invoices you have requested. Under the Ship To, you will see my name xxxxxxxxxxx, which is the same as the name on my eBay account."

I'm thinking it's best to say as little as possible, so completely ignore the fact that they asked for the User ID to be shown on this second attempt. How does this sound? Trying not to screw this up so I appreciate all you guys for your help!
Old 02-26-2023

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
In my situation although I did use tracked shipping I didn't add the tracking numbers to each order which is why they wanted me to do that I guess, this happened to me end of 2019 maybe they didn't automatically check tracking, but now they do check tracking automatically.

It's still risky and 80% chance account will get suspended but worth a risk.
do you use Ebay to print shipping label,
Old 02-26-2023
Executive [VIP]

some do, some don't
Old 02-26-2023

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Longevity: 33%

Once a salesman said he watched his boss signing sports memorabilia in his office
Old 03-02-2023

Activity: 19%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports View Post

Usually they dont remove MC011, but its possible, just need quality invoices, add trackings which working, and I think after first documents then they will ask bank statement with transactions for those items.
Old 03-02-2023

Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
do you use Ebay to print shipping label,
Is it something worth practicing?