Can aspkin start approving more eBay account sellers? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-26-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
Default Can aspkin start approving more eBay account sellers?

we have the same few sellers selling accounts double what they are worth.
We shouldn't be ripping the community off

I get it, no competition means big money and all customers.
Why not make the option for sellers to pay $30 monthly and allow them to have a listing ?

Instead of the current shady practice of ignoring everyone who applies.
The prices led me to find accounts elsewhere and I did. That is a risky thing also and I don't think people should have to do that just so they can get back up running on eBay.

If this gets removed ,
It just furthers my point.

Come on aspkin. Allow options and choices.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-26-2023

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: Can aspkin start approving more eBay account sellers?

Aspkin does approve sellers, he is selective in who he responds to and allows to be a seller. I was responded to when I inquired about a selling account and decided not to do it at the terms quoted. If you have sent an inquiry and received no response it is probably due that your account here is not a mature one or your responses in threads have not been informative enough. There is no small band of privileged sellers, just ones that can be trusted if they accept work from members of the forum.
Old 03-27-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

faq has the criteria listed to be a seller
Old 03-27-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 63%

Anyone can apply to be a seller here and its encouraged

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-a...-provider.html

Most applications don't meet the criteria though - any that do though will always be considered.

Just on a side note RE prices - I haven't increased my prices for about 5 years on the forum. They are higher than other forums but your also going to get what you pay for and they come with a warranty, vetted sellers and a complaints process if there is an issue with a purchase unlike the accounts sold on other forums.

That applies to all sellers that want to sell on the forum and its what puts a lot of sellers off as they are kept to a high standard here.

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 03-27-2023 at 07:01 AM.
Old 03-27-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0nelove View Post

Why not make the option for sellers to pay $30 monthly and allow them to have a listing ?

$30 will attract every bottom feeding parasite on the internet. You cant even get an outside flea market space for that..... Maybe this place would be even better if aspkin charged $2000 a month instead of the current rate.
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
henryfalmore (03-27-2023)
Old 03-27-2023

It was not the warranty that put me off being a vendor here, it was the cost that Aspkin was charging at the time to vendors to sell on the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Anyone can apply to be a seller here and its encouraged

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-a...-provider.html

Most applications don't meet the criteria though - any that do though will always be considered.

Just on a side note RE prices - I haven't increased my prices for about 5 years on the forum. They are higher than other forums but your also going to get what you pay for and they come with a warranty, vetted sellers and a complaints process if there is an issue with a purchase unlike the accounts sold on other forums.

That applies to all sellers that want to sell on the forum and its what puts a lot of sellers off as they are kept to a high standard here.
Old 03-27-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
It was not the warranty that put me off being a vendor here, it was the cost that Aspkin was charging at the time to vendors to sell on the forum.
So aspkin used to allow people to pay for a listing?
How much was it.
I think this method is a more fair method as long as it ain't a rediculous money grab price
Old 03-27-2023
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 61%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
$30 will attract every bottom feeding parasite on the internet. You cant even get an outside flea market space for that..... Maybe this place would be even better if aspkin charged $2000 a month instead of the current rate.

Lord... finally someone with a high standard and understanding.
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
JamesNorth101 (03-27-2023)
Old 03-27-2023
Super Moderator

Quote:
we have the same few sellers selling accounts double what they are worth.
We shouldn't be ripping the community off

Instead of the current shady practice of ignoring everyone who applies.
The prices led me to find accounts elsewhere and I did. That is a risky thing also and I don't think people should have to do that just so they can get back up running on eBay.

If this gets removed ,
It just furthers my point.

Come on aspkin. Allow options and choices.

You just made all your points and mindset clear with everything you wrote up here.

Jamesnorth made a good point about applying already. So I won't repeat.

Shady practice? You think we'll just let ANYONE sell stuff here? have you ever tried building a place with standards and safety measures so the members don't get screwed over by just ANYONE for 2 decades?

There's a lot more going behind the scenes here than you think and it's not as simple as most think.

If "I" remove this thread it's only YOU that makes your point believable to yourself while the admins have a different reason behind it.

Maybe have a different and better mindset before posting something with a negative tone and not make us not trust you?
JamesNorth101 (03-27-2023)
Old 03-27-2023

Well said!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
You just made all your points and mindset clear with everything you wrote up here.

Shady practice? You think we'll just let ANYONE sell stuff here? have you ever tried building a place with standards and safety measures so the members don't get screwed over by just ANYONE for 2 decades?

There's a lot more going behind the scenes here than you think and it's not as simple as most think.

If "I" remove this thread it's only YOU that makes your point believable to yourself while the admins have a different reason behind it.

Maybe have a different and better mindset before posting something with a negative tone and not make us not trust you?
Old 03-27-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post

Good points,
I haven't really given any reason to not be trusted but I also don't need to be trusted 😃
Just happen to catch on to how things work after a few years, being on different forums etc and I started asking why they aren't on aspkin and they didn't get approved it all started making sense.
I might be wrong, and If I am I apologize.
Luckily I found what I needed half the cost.

I don't expect aspkin to let anyone, I've seen other forums have a built in trader feedback system and it the person's profile shows the traders ratings etc.
Seems to work pretty well

Just ideas to help have a real marketplace

Sorry I called it shady, should have had a more positive mindset at the time
Old 03-27-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 63%

We have an iTrader system in place here as well

Sounds a lot like you have jumped the gun and made a lot of assumptions without really having done much research into what it takes to become a seller here and all the safeguards the forum has in place
Old 03-27-2023
Threadstarter  

I might have,it's just how it appears though maybe I'm wrong and you all just need people
Ive used the itrader before but I don't know where to check people's
Old 03-27-2023
Super Moderator

Quote:
I might have,it's just how it appears though maybe I'm wrong and you all just need people
Ive used the itrader before but I don't know where to check people's
I know you don't know this, but most applying sellers are either scammers or people coming from shady forums making shady accounts.
And most are just lurking waiting to DM people and offer accounts to not even give you an account after payment.

Sure you get your accounts cheaper from elsewhere but I wouldn't be surprised if the method made or something else is shady. May not be now, but later...

So for us, especially we are the origin of the stealth guide and method... we focus 100% on quality.

Most people here get it, few don't. Few makes it, most don't.

Like they say, a difficult life will mold you into either a monster or an amazing person. Easy happy go lucky life is just gonna make you into a ****show.

You said you don't wanna be trusted? Then again such a defensive mentality shows you have room to grow.

Anyways, looks like you are starting to get it, if you wanna apply to be a seller go over things with Jamesnorth and stop complaining, rather learn and be better.
james_112233 (03-29-2023)
Old 03-29-2023

Activity: 20%
Longevity: 7%

I think its good that aspkin have high standarts for sellers, because nowadays a lot scammers,

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 03-29-2023 at 06:53 PM.