9 Stealth Accounts in 3 Months, Lessons Learnt, Questions - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-18-2023

Activity: 6%
Longevity: 39%
Exclamation Re: 9 Stealth Accounts in 3 Months, Lessons Learnt, Questions

I am a bit confused. These days anti fraud systems are very sophisticated. If I was to create 10 different eBay accounts with similar name variations, wouldn’t that indicate these accounts were created by the same person? Especially if all 10 accounts were created from the same country, same province (Ontario) and a similar subnet IP. For example I use Rogers mobile tethering, their IP usually starts with the same digits. For example 72.168.XXX.XXX

Also you said to have a different address that previously wasn’t suspended but if they are asking for your DL wouldn’t that be an issue if you provide them with DL with an address that doesn’t match with the address you entered during eBay registration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordoftheStealth View Post
Use a variation of your name. Let’s say your name is John Doe, use Jon Doe. Don’t use a previously suspended address. Use a friends address or a relatives. Your DOB must match with your DL. After you create the account and warm it up for a few days. List a low risk item. After it sells, eBay .CA will request that you submit your DL. Don’t worry use your own even if it mismatches the name slightly. Make sure surname is a match. Then you’ll be fine. Scale up slowly. Don’t sell high risk items. Don’t partake in bad behaviours and you’ll be back just fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to Camaro2SS For This Useful Post:
jw161 (04-20-2023)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-18-2023
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 6%
Default Re: 9 Stealth Accounts in 3 Months, Lessons Learnt, Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro2SS View Post
I am a bit confused. These days anti fraud systems are very sophisticated. If I was to create 10 different eBay accounts with similar name variations, wouldn’t that indicate these accounts were created by the same person? Especially if all 10 accounts were created from the same country, same province (Ontario) and a similar subnet IP. For example I use Rogers mobile tethering, their IP usually starts with the same digits. For example 72.168.XXX.XXX

Also you said to have a different address that previously wasn’t suspended but if they are asking for your DL wouldn’t that be an issue if you provide them with DL with an address that doesn’t match with the address you entered during eBay registration?

Space them out. Don’t create all 10 the same week. Do 2 a week over a month or so. Address on DL doesn’t really matter from my experience. So long you are using rotating residential IPs it also doesn’t matter.

From my experience with Canada, the problems you have highlighted will not stop you from starting new accounts. Most important thing is to use a legit and clean IP like Residential IP from ipvurger and to go slow. Don’t violate policies.
The Following User Says Thank You to LordoftheStealth For This Useful Post:
Camaro2SS (04-18-2023)
Old 04-18-2023

I don’t see any good reason to use IPBurger when you can easily use your thether. I have over 100GB of monthly data with Rogers.

When it comes to name mistmatch. Would you keep your last name the same and your first name slightly mistmatched?

And last question. Do you browse before you list your first item ? I believed you did say to browse. Do I just browse to create cookies and search history on eBay for a few days before I list my first item ? Some people suggest to buy a few cheap items first before listing.

Quote:
Space them out. Don’t create all 10 the same week. Do 2 a week over a month or so. Address on DL doesn’t really matter from my experience. So long you are using rotating residential IPs it also doesn’t matter.

From my experience with Canada, the problems you have highlighted will not stop you from starting new accounts. Most important thing is to use a legit and clean IP like Residential IP from ipvurger and to go slow. Don’t violate policies.
Old 04-19-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
I don’t see any good reason to use IPBurger when you can easily use your thether. I have over 100GB of monthly data with Rogers.

When it comes to name mistmatch. Would you keep your last name the same and your first name slightly mistmatched?

And last question. Do you browse before you list your first item ? I believed you did say to browse. Do I just browse to create cookies and search history on eBay for a few days before I list my first item ? Some people suggest to buy a few cheap items first before listing.

You can use tether - works well. I like to browse for few weeks before listing 1st item - my own approach
Old 04-19-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
You can use tether - works well. I like to browse for few weeks before listing 1st item - my own approach
I know I can use tether. That’s what I was saying. No point to use expensive service like IPBurger when you already have clean Residential IP service through your mobile.
Old 04-24-2023

Longevity: 72%
Question Re: 9 Stealth Accounts in 3 Months, Lessons Learnt, Questions

Quote:
Use a variation of your name. Let’s say your name is John Doe, use Jon Doe. Don’t use a previously suspended address. Use a friends address or a relatives. Your DOB must match with your DL. After you create the account and warm it up for a few days. List a low risk item. After it sells, eBay .CA will request that you submit your DL. Don’t worry use your own even if it mismatches the name slightly. Make sure surname is a match. Then you’ll be fine. Scale up slowly. Don’t sell high risk items. Don’t partake in bad behaviours and you’ll be back just fine.
USA stealther here.

On a ID request does an address match matter? (All other details would except address)
Old 04-25-2023
Executive [VIP]

ppl move so it shouldn't matter but that's my opinion
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
martyjump (04-25-2023)
Old 04-25-2023

Longevity: 72%

Quote:
ppl move so it shouldn't matter but that's my opinion
Here in the states, we have been getting temp ID's (paper printouts) when we get a new photo ID... which would be easy to get creative with as its a black and white printout. If address does matter. (They mail the regular DL's a few weeks later here from the DMV)
Old 05-01-2023

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 40%

Quote:

d- IMPORTANT POINT TO NOTE, call back number (the number you use for eBay to call you back) is registered and saved and CAN LINK accounts (i.e. you use an unregistered number on eBay to receive calls on various accounts, these accounts are linked!!!!) - I was given various IDs by a customer service agent and asked if they are related to me and explained that I am using a mobile phone of a friend since mine is dead etc..)
Callback # meaning the overall # registered to your ebay account? Sometimes you can provide a temporary alternate callback # in ebay chat, Ive done this may times and never been linked. Which are you referring to?
Old 05-01-2023
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 61%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyjump View Post
USA stealther here.

On a ID request does an address match matter? (All other details would except address)
Not really... it does help if it matches, but they just wanna see your name.
Old 05-01-2023

Longevity: 77%

Quote:

why not all togheter? Are you able to imagine how many accounts are created every hours?
If your setup are correct you can go to create all in 1 hour..
Old 05-02-2023
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dano View Post
why not all togheter? Are you able to imagine how many accounts are created every hours?
That's correct - if stealth principles followed correctly
Old 05-03-2023

Because their anti fraud system will identify a similar pattern. Their system doesn’t have long term memory because it would men’s they would she to store a lot of data so the slower you work the less chance for their system to link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dano View Post
Old 11-24-2023

Great post, so I am on the same boat, creating these stealth accounts. I did not know that an AI bot is auto verifying the id and not checking the driver license address. That's great to hear.

So what I will say, from what I know so far, the most important thing to do is to make sure you start of with an absolutely CLEAN IP address, that hasnt been used before.

I stay away from IP burger, as I havnt had much luck. What I would recommend is you get a rogers business plan, and get static IPs from them, I am about to do this.

With 270$ you can get 50 static ips, but you do need a commercial address.

If you get a captcha during the initial account creation, abandon the setup, as the device is triggering a flag. Also sometimes, you may have a clean IP but the device is still triggering the captcha, change browsers, to mozzila, this is before you press create account, if ebay gives you a captcha, abandon ship.
Old 11-25-2023
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammySquare View Post
With 270$ you can get 50 static ips, but you do need a commercial address.
Per month? 50 - interesting
Old 11-25-2023

Quote:
Per month? 50 - interesting
Yep,need a biz location. I am currently in the process of acquiring one.
Old 11-27-2023

Talking Re: 9 Stealth Accounts in 3 Months, Lessons Learnt, Questions

Quote:

Haha I know who you are
Old 11-27-2023
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Rock on
Old 11-27-2023

Quote:
Haha I know who you are
Haha, from where mate.
Old 11-27-2023

Quote:
Haha, from where mate.
It's a secret LOL!
Old 12-09-2023

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 5%

I am interested about this:
g- SHIP FROM ADDRESS OF YOUR ITEMS

I am stealth newbie, I bought Ukraine Business eBay Stealth acc before few days. U mentioned that Registered address on eBay acc must match address of Item Location.

I want to know following:

Since I am not located in Ukraine (My location is Bosnia & Hercegovina) my Items are located in Bosnia & Hercegovina, but the address on the stealth acc is in Ukraine.

How can I sell then? Because it is clearly that my Items are located in Bosnia. What should I do?

Please someone help me.

Thanks in advance
Old 12-09-2023

Longevity: 20%

You can sell with any item location just make sure it's the correct location as the tracking numbers.