eBay Stealth LLC - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 05-08-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Default eBay Stealth LLC

Banned on eBay with one personal account with SSN and one business acct attached to EIN. So I figured I'd just make another business. Filed the LLC, got the EIN, even a DBA.

I swear my last business account it worked entering in the EIN for both the business and the individual. Though this was like a year or two ago when they made it mandatory after managed payments. Has anything changed since? Cause I entered in EIN as business and as the individual (since obvi can't use my SSN) and after I was done they said I have to talk to support as they couldn't verify.

I read on the forums that someone with a single mem LLC like me, just put it as a partnership when signing up for amazon seller and that worked around putting in the individuals. Could this work for eBay? Even if it could, I'm stuck since I have to talk to support, so would have to SE my way into getting this to work somehow.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-08-2023
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 62%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: eBay Stealth LLC

Why can't you talk to customer support?
Old 05-08-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Why can't you talk to customer support?
I can / I have to as can't edit or re-submit. Wanted to come here to get some advice before I do though, so I am fully prepared. Like:

Should I give them my real name and SSN, even though it will most likely link to one, if not both old banned accounts? I read on here something about they don't care / link, they just want to confirm its real info... though knowing eBay and how strict they are about linking / multiple accounts, don't see how that's possible. I have built up a totally legit month long, many orders buyer account and don't want it to go to waste.

Can I just say its a partnership, only give the LLC EIN and give them my DBA and upload my certified copy of the DBA?
Old 05-08-2023
Super Moderator

me personally I like to give them DBA and business name only and explain that I have multiple managers.

About your buyer's account, it honestly doesn't matter, it'll have the same treatment as if you have just made a seller account.

Essentially buying doesn't count.
Old 05-08-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
me personally I like to give them DBA and business name only and explain that I have multiple managers.

About your buyer's account, it honestly doesn't matter, it'll have the same treatment as if you have just made a seller account.

So there is a way to get around not giving them a SSN?

and well most people say they like to act like a normal person when trying to get back on eBay stealthy. Aka browse a few days, yada yada.
Old 05-09-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,938 Times in 8,229 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:

There you go.
Old 05-10-2023

Thanked 1,111 Times in 1,047 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 33%

Ebay can suspend a member's buying but not selling and vice versa.
If a person abuses his buying protection by filing too many disputes,
A woman living in rural Mexico will buy low price silver trinklets on Ebay,sellers would ship with no tracking,often the mail is lost /stolen,she files too many INR and Ebay said she is a hazard to the seller community,so she cant buy any more,but she can still sell on EBAY.
Old 05-10-2023
Threadstarter  

Everyone is missing the main point here lmao and no one is of any help in this forum nor is the eBay stealth guide. Is everyone here from overseas? Cause it seems like its easy to get back on these sites to sell if so, but if you're from USA, it seems impossible without doing ID Th*ft.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheBosss For This Useful Post:
digirally (07-04-2023)
Old 05-10-2023
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErkDaddy View Post

and well most people say they like to act like a normal person when trying to get back on eBay stealthy. Aka browse a few days, yada yada.
That is correct, I don't make an account then sell right away. Never had and never have issues so I stick to what works for me.
Old 05-10-2023

Activity: 90%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Everyone is missing the main point here lmao and no one is of any help in this forum nor is the eBay stealth guide. Is everyone here from overseas? Cause it seems like its easy to get back on these sites to sell if so, but if you're from USA, it seems impossible without doing ID Th*ft.
they just open a bunch of corporations and register ebay accounts , identical SSN does not matter in most cases unless you were banned for fraud or copyright theft
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
digirally (07-04-2023)
Old 05-10-2023

Longevity: 18%

Quote:
I can / I have to as can't edit or re-submit. Wanted to come here to get some advice before I do though, so I am fully prepared. Like:

Should I give them my real name and SSN, even though it will most likely link to one, if not both old banned accounts? I read on here something about they don't care / link, they just want to confirm its real info... though knowing eBay and how strict they are about linking / multiple accounts, don't see how that's possible. I have built up a totally legit month long, many orders buyer account and don't want it to go to waste.

Can I just say its a partnership, only give the LLC EIN and give them my DBA and upload my certified copy of the DBA?
How old is the LLC/EIN? - This is my next option to open a new stealth on eBay and I have read it can take up to 3 months to be fully registered with the IRS - if they cant verify that way, have them call you and its usually something (IME) that you had no idea they needed...

I.E.; I called them about a restriction I thought was due to a defect on the account, but they wanted to triple verify my completely clean ID/SSN/etc, by asking those bank security questions (Have you ever owned this car, which old address are you associate with, etc) and they lifted the restriction, this was after I received an email from another Rep asking for more info on the products I source, I was in the middle of prepping and about to doctor invoices, when I choose to have them call me and after I verified the security questions, all was good.

NOW a few days later I have 2000+ on hold due to a "Periodic review" - all seller fees paid, monthly I was making about $500 under the limit of $4000 and they hit me with an MC011 - asking for proof (tracking, proof of delivery) for every item I sold.

I had a bad run in the beginning where items shipped late, since then everything has been running fine and I improved my setup to where I can fulfill orders same or next day.

I just sent the email compiled with all of the orders I have shipped and delivered. 4 out of 30 orders are in transit, but they have all the info they asked for...if they ask for invoices I will doctor some up.

Lets see. Keep us posted, and I would definitely not use your SSN if it was banned before..if anyone can explain why they wouldnt link, please do because I will try it right now.
Old 05-10-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaa7z5 View Post
How old is the LLC/EIN? - This is my next option to open a new stealth on eBay and I have read it can take up to 3 months to be fully registered with the IRS - if they cant verify that way, have them call you and its usually something (IME) that you had no idea they needed...

Its less than a week old, but either way eBay wants the SSN I believe, as no matter what you put (Sole P, single LLC, Corp, S corp, etc) they want someones SSN. So my thing is just getting past this damn part lol. I've kept accounts alive before for over 5 years. eBay is always up your arse in the beginning, but as the years go by they're on your side.
Old 05-10-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Its less than a week old, but either way eBay wants the SSN I believe, as no matter what you put (Sole P, single LLC, Corp, S corp, etc) they want someones SSN. So my thing is just getting past this damn part lol. I've kept accounts alive before for over 5 years. eBay is always up your arse in the beginning, but as the years go by they're on your side.
Past it? There is only one way to get past it. You give it to them......
Old 05-11-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Past it? There is only one way to get past it. You give it to them......
Then they link it to my banned accounts though. On this forum they love pushing the stealth guide, but it's useless in 2023 and beyond if you are from the United States.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBosss For This Useful Post:
aaa7z5 (05-12-2023), oethumb39 (05-28-2023)
Old 05-12-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Then they link it to my banned accounts though. On this forum they love pushing the stealth guide, but it's useless in 2023 and beyond if you are from the United States.
They dont sell. Those are legal options. Give it to them, or dont sell.

This is a USA LAW. No way of getting around it. So go out of business, or continue on.

By the way, ALL my accounts since 2011 have been in my name and my tax IDs Linked? Probably...... but who cares? What other options do you have?

Foreign accounts? Sure, but it is a pain in the ass and is really hit or miss.

⊗⊗⊗⊗ numbers? nope, that closed up with the new laws.

Using other peoples numbers by permission? Sure....but why? Talk about an accounting disaster with today's new laws.

These are just the facts.
Old 05-12-2023

Longevity: 18%

Quote:
Then they link it to my banned accounts though. On this forum they love pushing the Stealth Guide, but it's useless in 2023 and beyond if you are from the United States.
Not to derail further, but I blame government regulations giving these companies waay too much sway over sellers (Employees) just like in the late '70s with the union busting, gave the employer (Big Corporations) way more power and fuxxed over the average worker.

In any case, plenty of people still swear by the Stealth Guide, and say they have five, ten, even 20 stores...I would love to know how they get paid (Paypal only, not MP?) because it seems impossible without illegal use of PII.
Old 05-12-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaa7z5 View Post

In any case, plenty of people still swear by the Stealth Guide, and say they have five, ten, even 20 stores...I would love to know how they get paid (Paypal only, not MP?) because it seems impossible without illegal use of PII.
I think most people on this forum are outside of the USA, so they don't run into as many problems as its much easier when overseas. You can create many accounts just as long as you create new EINs as they obviously don't ask for SSN to outside residents. US cares about money soooo much and wants all those tax dollars just to give it away to stupid ish lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheBosss For This Useful Post:
aaa7z5 (07-19-2023)
Old 05-12-2023

Activity: 33%
Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
They dont sell. Those are legal options. Give it to them, or dont sell.

This is a USA LAW. No way of getting around it. So go out of business, or continue on.

By the way, ALL my accounts since 2011 have been in my name and my tax IDs Linked? Probably...... but who cares? What other options do you have?

Foreign accounts? Sure, but it is a pain in the ass and is really hit or miss.

⊗⊗⊗⊗ numbers? nope, that closed up with the new laws.

Using other peoples numbers by permission? Sure....but why? Talk about an accounting disaster with today's new laws.

These are just the facts.
Sure that is true, and I agree with everything you said but if you got linked then I'm sure you would try to find an alternative method. It is because eBay is working off the Etsy model so we can reuse our information. Even on Paypal you can reuse past suspended information.
Old 05-12-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefoodbk View Post
Sure that is true, and I agree with everything you said but if you got linked then I'm sure you would try to find an alternative method. It is because eBay is working off the Etsy model so we can reuse our information. Even on Paypal you can reuse past suspended information.
To be honest, seems like I just have to roll the dice and go for it. To be honest, I still get eBay seller updates about my past suspended accounts about late shipment rates or high not as described rates. Its like the eBay robot algo does not know my accounts suspended, so maybe they got some backend issues that may still allow us to sneak in.
Old 05-22-2023

Longevity: 72%

Any update?
Old 05-22-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,938 Times in 8,229 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyjump View Post
Any update?
None - weekend patience
Old 07-04-2023

Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Then they link it to my banned accounts though. On this forum they love pushing the Stealth Guide, but it's useless in 2023 and beyond if you are from the United States.
Wait.... are you saying you are getting banned on the new accounts too?

I've been out of the eBay game for 5 years. Had banned accounts in the past in my info. But still have 3-4 LLC accounts safe.

I heard about MP and needing to input SSN.

I just came back this week and haven't started selling yet. Are you saying once I link my SSN to my old LLC stealth accounts, they're all gonna get banned?????