Different chrome browser for each ebay stealth account on same laptop. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 05-15-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 5%
Exclamation Different chrome browser for each ebay stealth account on same laptop.

So If have 2 ebqy stealth accounts on the same laptop but using different chrome browser gmails account for each & logged in separately. Each eBay Stealth have there own mobile hotspot when logged into.

My question is does ebay only track Data cookies on that specific browser or do they somehow know the entire laptops data and some how link it?

I'm the worst to ask questions and explaining myself. I hope this is somewhat clear
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-15-2023
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 17%
Default Re: Different chrome browser for each ebay stealth account on same laptop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumper100 View Post
So If have 2 ebqy stealth accounts on the same laptop but using different chrome browser gmails account for each & logged in separately. Each eBay Stealth have there own mobile hotspot when logged into.

My question is does ebay only track Data cookies on that specific browser or do they somehow know the entire laptops data and some how link it?

I'm the worst to ask questions and explaining myself. I hope this is somewhat clear
google chrome is not the best option. Fingerprint is tracked too. Use something like incogniton or gologin
Old 05-15-2023

Longevity: 50%
Default Re: Different chrome browser for each ebay stealth account on same laptop.

For Etsy I just use different browsers (Like one chrome, one safari) and works well. I would not use chrome for both even though different users.
Old 05-15-2023

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 25%

If you only manage 2 accounts, I suggest using Adspower or Dolphin Anty, which are completely free
Old 05-15-2023
Threadstarter  

Thank you all for the response. I will take action on it
Old 05-15-2023
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 61%
Longevity: 91%

2 accounts? That's easy on 1 laptop.

I think you're doing it right already, but to make sure do follow the guidelines in the stealth guide.

I'm also moving this thread to the main eBay thread at the top of the forum for more views.
Old 05-16-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth

Old 05-16-2023

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 78%

If you are running 2 stealth accounts on one laptop, you can use chrome but separate browsers in separate user accounts on the laptop, switch IP addressing when accessing each one.
Old 05-16-2023
Threadstarter  

Yea I have 2 mobile phone with hotspots for the dynamic ipaddress.

Thanks again everyone. This community is awesome
Old 05-17-2023

Activity: 6%
Longevity: 39%
Exclamation Re: Different chrome browser for each ebay stealth account on same laptop.

All you need is to create multiple chrome profiles. You don’t need to use separate browsers , or anti detect browsers. Don’t listen to paranoid people in this group who are going to complicate things. I run dozens of chrome profiles and it’s fine. This is eBay we are talking about, not Amazon.

Quote:
So If have 2 ebqy stealth accounts on the same laptop but using different chrome browser gmails account for each & logged in separately. Each eBay Stealth have their own mobile hotspot when logged into.

The Following User Says Thank You to Camaro2SS For This Useful Post:
sax4 (03-03-2024)
Old 05-17-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro2SS View Post
All you need is to create multiple chrome profiles. You don’t need to use separate browsers , or anti detect browsers. Don’t listen to paranoid people in this group who are going to complicate things. I run dozens of chrome profiles and it’s fine. This is eBay we are talking about, not Amazon.
Obviously you have not read eBay Stealth, basic thing to do is not to use the same chrome browser with multiple users, you have to keep them separate in different user accounts on the PC. If you use the same browser with multiple chrome profiles your accounts will get linked.
The Following User Says Thank You to degsey69 For This Useful Post:
Jumper100 (05-17-2023)
Old 05-17-2023
Threadstarter  

I just changed it to 1 chrome the other Firefox. But in the end I will most likely get another laptop thinkpad T470 to stay organized.

Literally keeping everything separated between stealth and personal
Old 05-17-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
Obviously you have not read eBay Stealth, basic thing to do is not to use the same chrome browser with multiple users, you have to keep them separate in different user accounts on the PC. If you use the same browser with multiple chrome profiles your accounts will get linked.
Would you know if it's possible to change my current ebay stealth account which belongs to my family member into a LLC EIN under my name/company name, New buisness address/checking account?

Would ebay ask for a re-verify again?
Also my personal SSN is suspended indefinitely.
Old 05-18-2023

Exclamation Re: Different chrome browser for each ebay stealth account on same laptop.

Hahahaha! I am one of the oldest Aspkin members here (under different ID). You don’t know what you are talking about. You won’t get linked if you are going to use multiple chrome profiles. I use dozens of eBay accounts. For years I was afraid to make transition and was using portable chrome instead. But once I realized that it was basically the same **** I decided to transition to just making a separate chrome profile for each new eBay account. If you dig deeper you will see that each time you create a profile inside chrome, it will have a completely separate folder for your cache , cookies , browsing history etc …

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
sax4 (03-03-2024)
Old 05-18-2023

Activity: 1%

Quote:
Hahahaha! I am one of the oldest Aspkin members here (under different ID). You don’t know what you are talking about. You won’t get linked if you are going to use multiple chrome profiles. I use dozens of eBay accounts. For years I was afraid to make transition and was using portable chrome instead. But once I realized that it was basically the same **** I decided to transition to just making a separate chrome profile for each new eBay account. If you dig deeper you will see that each time you create a profile inside chrome, it will have a completely separate folder for your cache , cookies , browsing history etc …
but what about fingerprint it still the same
Old 05-18-2023
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Would you know if it's possible to change my current ebay stealth account which belongs to my family member into a LLC EIN under my name/company name, New buisness address/checking account?

Would ebay ask for a re-verify again?
Also my personal SSN is suspended indefinitely.
Sounds like you will have issues with security flags being tripped
Old 05-18-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Sounds like you will have issues with security flags being tripped
Wouldn't it be the same situation if I purchases a stealth account from this forum and change it to my my EIN, new buisness address & checking?
Old 05-24-2023

Activity: 41%
Longevity: 44%

Quote:
It sounds good but i think if you will open canvas fingerprint then it will be same for all your accounts despite it is portable browser or separate profiles.

And ebay system can link accounts based on fingerprints.

Try to monitor your browser accounts with this tool - https://fingerprint.com/demo/

Does your ID changing or still the same ?
Old 05-24-2023
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Wouldn't it be the same situation if I purchases a stealth account from this forum and change it to my my EIN, new buisness address & checking?
discuss that with the account seller from marketplace
Old 05-24-2023

eBay doesn’t care! Remember even if you changed your browsing fingerprints you are still using the same machine / device. If they really wanted to track you down and link each eBay account they would have done this by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stammer View Post
but what about fingerprint it still the same
stammer (05-25-2023)
Old 05-24-2023

They only use sophisticated anti fraud system during registration. I have never had any issues whatsoever using basic chrome profiles. It’s just paranoia spread by people here who don’t fully understand what they are doing. stealth guide so not a Bible. It this point it is outdated. No kind of stealth guide is not going to help you at this point. You can find basic stealth rule anywhere now. The rest is for you to experiment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlis96 View Post
It sounds good but i think if you will open canvas fingerprint then it will be same for all your accounts despite it is portable browser or separate profiles.

And ebay system can link accounts based on fingerprints.

Try to monitor your browser accounts with this tool - https://fingerprint.com/demo/

Does your ID changing or still the same ?
sax4 (03-03-2024)
Old 05-25-2023

Quote:
I joined in 2010 on this the original account so I can assume I know what I talking about, guys like you are dangerous on here and people who follow misguided advice get accounts suspended.

What was your previous account on Aspkin, was it banned, is that why you are using a new account.