eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Your account has been restricted, please contact eBay to reactivate my account. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/151040-your-account-has-been-restricted-please-contact-ebay-reactivate-my-account.html)

Lamm4yipia 09-10-2023 11:48 PM

Your account has been restricted, please contact eBay to reactivate my account.

I recently listed on eBay and received a notification that my account has been restricted, please contact eBay to reactivate my account.
I listed a used items, I warmed up the account for a week before listing
Does anyone have any solution?

degsey69 09-11-2023 03:09 AM

Re: Your account has been restricted, please contact eBay to reactivate my account.

I would say warming up an account for a week is a little to short, also it is wise to do a small purchase or three before listing.

ilcarletto 09-11-2023 04:04 AM

Re: Your account has been restricted, please contact eBay to reactivate my account.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lamm4yipia (Post 1225333)
I recently listed on eBay and received a notification that my account has been restricted, please contact eBay to reactivate my account.

just for general information
what was the item that got you banned?

Lamm4yipia 09-11-2023 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 1225335)
just for general information
what was the item that got you banned?

I’m listed a used kitchen item

rsot 09-11-2023 05:22 AM

did you follow all stealth steps when making account?

murdered_by_ebay 09-11-2023 03:55 PM

it does not matter how long you warm up , on first sale it is always restriction or suspension with subsequent reinstatement on some accounts and indefinite suspension on others

degsey69 09-11-2023 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1225373)
it does not matter how long you warm up , on first sale it is always restriction or suspension with subsequent reinstatement on some accounts and indefinite suspension on others

Obviously you are either useless at creating stealth accounts on eBay or you have not recently done one. I have created UK accounts this year without suspension on first listing and needing a reinstatement, if done correctly that will not happen. You just need all your ducks in a row and it will work.

SaiJin 09-11-2023 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lamm4yipia (Post 1225333)

i think this is just the old routine from time to time.

Just call them up and answer their questions and you'll get back on

Hank 09-11-2023 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by degsey69 (Post 1225378)
Obviously you are either useless at creating stealth accounts on eBay or you have not recently done one. I have created UK accounts this year without suspension on first listing and needing a reinstatement, if done correctly that will not happen. You just need all your ducks in a row and it will work.

They change their story weekly.

One week it's 'all accounts get suspended on the first sale', next week it's 'suspensions are random'.

Do you remember when they tried to suggest that accounts were suspended because the daily quota had been exceeded. You couldn't make it up.

Can you imagine being at the ebay thinktank when discussing how to move their business forward...

"Lets amend the algorithm to randomly suspend accounts for no reason whatsoever"

"Genius, you're promoted"

murdered_by_ebay 09-11-2023 05:59 PM

Quote:

At least until march I had that with that every account , I will test soon if it is still this way

murdered_by_ebay 09-11-2023 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank (Post 1225386)
They change their story weekly.

One week it's 'all accounts get suspended on the first sale', next week it's 'suspensions are random'.

Do you remember when they tried to suggest that accounts were suspended because the daily quota had been exceeded. You couldn't make it up.

Can you imagine being at the ebay thinktank when discussing how to move their business forward...

"Lets amend the algorithm to randomly suspend accounts for no reason whatsoever"

"Genius, you're promoted"

you seem to be very critical on this topic although you do not open any ebay accounts yourself , I doubt you even have any ebay accounts

Hank 09-12-2023 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1225389)
you seem to be very critical on this topic although you do not open any ebay accounts yourself , I doubt you even have any ebay accounts

If you doubt I have any ebay accounts then based upon the nonsense you post here you have never opened the ebay webpage never mind ever holding an account.

As rsot told you yesterday, stop with the unfounded bull$hit fear tactics. Can you not see the sheer stupidity in lying and saying 'all account get suspended, some permanently for no reason'.

I've said it before and I'll say it again but you never answer me...how do the account sellers here cope? The forum would be bombarded with angry mislead punters, yet it ain't.

degsey69 09-12-2023 07:44 PM

Judging by his handle on here murdered_by_ebay would be an apt name for someone who does not know what they are saying and advising. All of their accounts would be suspended and then they spread fear and despondency stating all accounts will be suspended, when in fact it’s their own fault by not doing it properly.

Automasters 09-12-2023 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by degsey69 (Post 1225334)
I would say warming up an account for a week is a little to short, also it is wise to do a small purchase or three before listing.

This is true, slow and steady wins the race. I am on my second MP account now and all is well. Was suspended by egay decades ago but am proving my new track record to them now. Just got an automatic limit increase on one two days ago.

murdered_by_ebay 09-12-2023 10:34 PM

Quote:

how many accounts do you create? it is a fact that on creation of many accounts all or nearly all get suspended or restricted after which a part gets reinstated , another part does not

this is the reason why all sellers of UK ebay are either gone or had to raise prices as these accounts became hard to make , it is UK ebay that is the hardest to make comparing to EU and USA

murdered_by_ebay 09-12-2023 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank (Post 1225400)
If you doubt I have any ebay accounts then based upon the nonsense you post here you have never opened the ebay webpage never mind ever holding an account.

As rsot told you yesterday, stop with the unfounded bull$hit fear tactics. Can you not see the sheer stupidity in lying and saying 'all account get suspended, some permanently for no reason'.

I've said it before and I'll say it again but you never answer me...how do the account sellers here cope? The forum would be bombarded with angry mislead punters, yet it ain't.

you start opening accounts and stop talking about things you know nothing about , you already told enough about your skills explaining to people that legit accounts do not get suspended or bogus bank details can not be used

Ebayorbust 09-13-2023 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1225471)
how many accounts do you create? it is a fact that on creation of many accounts all or nearly all get suspended or restricted after which a part gets reinstated , another part does not

this is the reason why all sellers of UK ebay are either gone or had to raise prices as these accounts became hard to make , it is UK ebay that is the hardest to make comparing to EU and USA

That isn't the reason I stopped selling ebay accounts. It also isn't the reason the other two long term UK account sellers stopped either (Bunneh & just_smile).

murdered_by_ebay 09-13-2023 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayorbust (Post 1225474)
That isn't the reason I stopped selling ebay accounts. It also isn't the reason the other two long term UK account sellers stopped either (Bunneh & just_smile).

I think your wrote somewhere it was an issue with being unable to sell verified ebay accounts and the issue is not limited to those specializing in uk ebay accounts but also to those who do various kinds of ebay accounts but who can not do uk anymore

nevertheless there are barely any uk account sellers left , neither here nor elsewhere , I am not counting fraudsters that are selling everything everywhere

Pedroalva 09-13-2023 05:06 AM

Kitchen item and some cheap utensil kitchen they may want to verify if they are dropshipped

rsot 09-13-2023 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Automasters (Post 1225469)
This is true, slow and steady wins the race. I am on my second MP account now and all is well. Was suspended by egay decades ago but am proving my new track record to them now. Just got an automatic limit increase on one two days ago.

Nice positive movement