Your account has been restricted, please contact eBay to reactivate my account. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 09-10-2023

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 10%
Default Your account has been restricted, please contact eBay to reactivate my account.

I recently listed on eBay and received a notification that my account has been restricted, please contact eBay to reactivate my account.
I listed a used items, I warmed up the account for a week before listing
Does anyone have any solution?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-11-2023

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: Your account has been restricted, please contact eBay to reactivate my account.

I would say warming up an account for a week is a little to short, also it is wise to do a small purchase or three before listing.
The Following User Says Thank You to degsey69 For This Useful Post:
Lamm4yipia (09-11-2023)
Old 09-11-2023
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,656 Times in 1,251 Posts
Activity: 23%
Longevity: 61%
Default Re: Your account has been restricted, please contact eBay to reactivate my account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamm4yipia View Post
I recently listed on eBay and received a notification that my account has been restricted, please contact eBay to reactivate my account.
just for general information
what was the item that got you banned?
Old 09-11-2023
Threadstarter  

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 10%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post
just for general information
what was the item that got you banned?
I’m listed a used kitchen item
Old 09-11-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

did you follow all stealth steps when making account?
Old 09-11-2023

Activity: 88%
Longevity: 46%

it does not matter how long you warm up , on first sale it is always restriction or suspension with subsequent reinstatement on some accounts and indefinite suspension on others
Old 09-11-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
it does not matter how long you warm up , on first sale it is always restriction or suspension with subsequent reinstatement on some accounts and indefinite suspension on others
Obviously you are either useless at creating stealth accounts on eBay or you have not recently done one. I have created UK accounts this year without suspension on first listing and needing a reinstatement, if done correctly that will not happen. You just need all your ducks in a row and it will work.
Old 09-11-2023
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 57%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamm4yipia View Post
i think this is just the old routine from time to time.

Just call them up and answer their questions and you'll get back on
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
Lamm4yipia (09-12-2023)
Old 09-11-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
Obviously you are either useless at creating stealth accounts on eBay or you have not recently done one. I have created UK accounts this year without suspension on first listing and needing a reinstatement, if done correctly that will not happen. You just need all your ducks in a row and it will work.
They change their story weekly.

One week it's 'all accounts get suspended on the first sale', next week it's 'suspensions are random'.

Do you remember when they tried to suggest that accounts were suspended because the daily quota had been exceeded. You couldn't make it up.

Can you imagine being at the ebay thinktank when discussing how to move their business forward...

"Lets amend the algorithm to randomly suspend accounts for no reason whatsoever"

"Genius, you're promoted"
Old 09-11-2023

Quote:
At least until march I had that with that every account , I will test soon if it is still this way

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 09-11-2023 at 06:03 PM.
Old 09-11-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
They change their story weekly.

One week it's 'all accounts get suspended on the first sale', next week it's 'suspensions are random'.

Do you remember when they tried to suggest that accounts were suspended because the daily quota had been exceeded. You couldn't make it up.

Can you imagine being at the ebay thinktank when discussing how to move their business forward...

"Lets amend the algorithm to randomly suspend accounts for no reason whatsoever"

"Genius, you're promoted"
you seem to be very critical on this topic although you do not open any ebay accounts yourself , I doubt you even have any ebay accounts
Old 09-12-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%

Quote:
you seem to be very critical on this topic although you do not open any ebay accounts yourself , I doubt you even have any ebay accounts
If you doubt I have any ebay accounts then based upon the nonsense you post here you have never opened the ebay webpage never mind ever holding an account.

As rsot told you yesterday, stop with the unfounded bull$hit fear tactics. Can you not see the sheer stupidity in lying and saying 'all account get suspended, some permanently for no reason'.

I've said it before and I'll say it again but you never answer me...how do the account sellers here cope? The forum would be bombarded with angry mislead punters, yet it ain't.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hank For This Useful Post:
Laflame (09-12-2023)
Old 09-12-2023

Judging by his handle on here murdered_by_ebay would be an apt name for someone who does not know what they are saying and advising. All of their accounts would be suspended and then they spread fear and despondency stating all accounts will be suspended, when in fact it’s their own fault by not doing it properly.
Old 09-12-2023

Activity: 40%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
I would say warming up an account for a week is a little to short, also it is wise to do a small purchase or three before listing.

This is true, slow and steady wins the race. I am on my second MP account now and all is well. Was suspended by egay decades ago but am proving my new track record to them now. Just got an automatic limit increase on one two days ago.
Old 09-12-2023

Quote:
how many accounts do you create? it is a fact that on creation of many accounts all or nearly all get suspended or restricted after which a part gets reinstated , another part does not

this is the reason why all sellers of UK ebay are either gone or had to raise prices as these accounts became hard to make , it is UK ebay that is the hardest to make comparing to EU and USA

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 09-12-2023 at 10:42 PM.
Old 09-12-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
If you doubt I have any ebay accounts then based upon the nonsense you post here you have never opened the ebay webpage never mind ever holding an account.

As rsot told you yesterday, stop with the unfounded bull$hit fear tactics. Can you not see the sheer stupidity in lying and saying 'all account get suspended, some permanently for no reason'.

I've said it before and I'll say it again but you never answer me...how do the account sellers here cope? The forum would be bombarded with angry mislead punters, yet it ain't.
you start opening accounts and stop talking about things you know nothing about , you already told enough about your skills explaining to people that legit accounts do not get suspended or bogus bank details can not be used
Old 09-13-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
how many accounts do you create? it is a fact that on creation of many accounts all or nearly all get suspended or restricted after which a part gets reinstated , another part does not

this is the reason why all sellers of UK ebay are either gone or had to raise prices as these accounts became hard to make , it is UK ebay that is the hardest to make comparing to EU and USA
That isn't the reason I stopped selling ebay accounts. It also isn't the reason the other two long term UK account sellers stopped either (Bunneh & just_smile).
Old 09-13-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
That isn't the reason I stopped selling ebay accounts. It also isn't the reason the other two long term UK account sellers stopped either (Bunneh & just_smile).
I think your wrote somewhere it was an issue with being unable to sell verified ebay accounts and the issue is not limited to those specializing in uk ebay accounts but also to those who do various kinds of ebay accounts but who can not do uk anymore

nevertheless there are barely any uk account sellers left , neither here nor elsewhere , I am not counting fraudsters that are selling everything everywhere

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 09-13-2023 at 01:08 AM.
Old 09-13-2023

Activity: 27%
Longevity: 30%

Kitchen item and some cheap utensil kitchen they may want to verify if they are dropshipped
Old 09-13-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automasters View Post
This is true, slow and steady wins the race. I am on my second MP account now and all is well. Was suspended by egay decades ago but am proving my new track record to them now. Just got an automatic limit increase on one two days ago.
Nice positive movement