Having problem Ebay/Paypal please help? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 01-01-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
Default Having problem Ebay/Paypal please help?

ok so im new here and have this problem im hoping possibly someone could help? ok so i have multiple ebay and paypal accounts set up, all with legitimate and different information. I have various items im selling which are all high end items. the information on the paypal and ebay accounts match and check out. however it seems they are cracking down very quickly on auctions and are requesting additional information much more so then previously. mainly for new accounts. these are all new accounts. I have never really encountered this problem and always managed to fly under the radar. now if i need to sell these high end items which is the best way in going about it so i can do it as fast as possible? do i need to purchase feedback from people on ebay to build feedback or buy small 1 dollar items to get good feedback , and then sell my high end items which are in the 1-5k price range? if so, how high or how many feedbacks do you think i would have to have before ill successfully be able to sell my item without having the ebay account suspended? also how do i avoid the 21 day withdrawal hold on my money from paypal if the paypal account and ebay seller accounts are fairly new? do i just simply have to have the ebay accounts open for a while and done X amount of sales with them and ill be able to avoid this problem, how many sales do you think i would have to do? im just looking for fastest alternative to sell my high end items, and fastest alternative to being able to withdrawal my funds instead and waiting 21 days. also, is it possible to register different accounts from different ip's and simply bid on your own items and give feedback on your items yourself? sorry i know this is alot, i dont expect to really get someone to answer all these questions, ill probably just do the digging around myself and end up figuring it out in a week or so. but if someone could help it would be much appreciated. sorry for the book. and thanks to anyone who can help.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-01-2010

like i said build feeback. dont know why ur making another forum.
Old 01-01-2010

Longevity: 85%

I have replied to your other post.

CaptainJack
Old 01-01-2010
Threadstarter  

thanks, appreciate it.. i posted another response with more questions lol.
Old 01-01-2010
Threadstarter  

and i dont know why i made another forum dude, im new, just made a mistake and had the thread listed in introduction. didnt think introduction was a proper thread title for my question. do you?
Old 06-25-2015

Longevity: 97%
Default Re: Having problem Ebay/Paypal please help?

Hey my problem right now with the PP and EB are that everytime a customer pays the payment goes into my business account and when I print the shipping label it bills me and takes money out of my individual account. Upon tax bs they made a lot of people do at the beginging of the month.

I can't figure this out I canceled the billing agreement with the one account. They kept passing me around ( the girl got a kick out of that when I said it to her) from ebay to PP and so on they couldn't resolve the issue plus I was burnt literally from doing a flea market the other day just to clean out some product! If anyone can help let me know. Thank You So Much - Jay