Two in a Row - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 02-28-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Angry Two in a Row

Hi Everyone;
Add me to the list of I hate ebay! Cant stress it enough. Eventually the cukes and con's spoil a good thing but when Ebay management sanctions them--I'm outta there. I beg you all my two stories. I'm more of a passive buyer than seller however, I always knew my perfect little score would be negged when I cast my net as a seller.
Story 1. I sold some solid glass Christmas trees. Well, I'm supposed to believe--and it does happen--as much as I pride myself on my packing--but one of the three arrived broken. Buyer didnt purchase insurance. She notifies me of such and to protect my precious 100% score I without hesitation refunded her including shipping. I had mentioned I should have required insurance whereas this person tells me that she has bought over 30 trees w/o insurance and never had one break in shipment! Gee! Lucky me. So I'm thinking she's gonna go right to feedback and leave me a rave review--NO, and not even the next morning did I find positive feedback. So I got sideways with her and she left me lukewarm feedback. I wanted to go Moltisanti on her but I just cant believe people can act so arrogant when you go above and beyond for them. Do unto others.
Story2: Again with the glass trees. Another set sold but to a real nut job. From the time she hit the pay button she was telling me what to do and how to pack! She should have been more concerned with her Paypal account because they put a hold on her funds. I contacted her immediately and she fires off a raging email thrashing paypal because she has 3 email addresses and why cant they get it straight! Hello. I thought that was against the rules. Anyway, she starts ordering me to call for her so I did and ofcourse they told me she had to contact them. By now its Friday, sale was on Wednesday. So, I'm waiting for a response--nuthin'. So by Sunday, I get back on phone to paypal because her account is still on hold. Finally, late Monday morning there she is telling me to do something with my listing--raving on and on, like she didnt even read what I'd sent her and turns out--she didnt! She didnt even bother to get my name right. So that did it. I told her I had done enough, been patient enough--and cancelled with refund. This piece of work proceeded to neg me after she ran off for the weekend calling me nasty, mean and putting it ALL IN CAPS. So if you check out this persons record they have a history of this behavior as a buyer. This skank leaves feedback for people that is innacurate and insulting. So at least my instincts were right to cancel because I believe she would have had a "broken" tree too. How is it that she's able to leave feedback on a cancelled transaction? She should be banned from ebay the way she treats people. I'm not out to make money. I always eat shipping and handling but having my rating trashed by someone like this in one felled swoop when I worked so hard to keep it--really really totally sucks. Thanks everyone for listening.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-28-2010
MU

Longevity: 83%

So contact ebay, if theres record of your calls which there is, everything should be fine and they will remove the feedback. Whats the problem?
Old 02-28-2010
Executive [VIP]

I would stop selling glass stuff. I had a snowglobe get broke by Fed Ex and that was the last glass thing I ever sold
Old 03-01-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfortuantemistake View Post
So contact ebay, if theres record of your calls which there is, everything should be fine and they will remove the feedback. Whats the problem?
I called ebay yesterday. They gave me the song & dance about the buyers rights. Since this wacko that posted the negative feedback didnt curse or give out personal info she's within her right to express her opinion. I reminded them about the "fair and accurate" part and how she treats others in this manner if they would just check but that was tuff, too bad. Just use your own opportunity for rebuttal is what they suggested. But that's not the point and I'm not into that. And are you saying they have record of my calling Paypal twice? Thanks
Old 03-01-2010
MU

Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyedlady View Post
I called ebay yesterday. They gave me the song & dance about the buyers rights. Since this wacko that posted the negative feedback didnt curse or give out personal info she's within her right to express her opinion. I reminded them about the "fair and accurate" part and how she treats others in this manner if they would just check but that was tuff, too bad. Just use your own opportunity for rebuttal is what they suggested. But that's not the point and I'm not into that. And are you saying they have record of my calling Paypal twice? Thanks
Every call to paypal is logged in your accout, any rep and see, and if you got the paypal rep to leave a note in the account, future reps can see those as well.
Old 03-02-2010
Threadstarter  

Hey Thanks a lot!
I wasnt aware of this. Since you get nowhere with the youngsters who man the phones I wrote a firm letter to the Whitman Campus address. But the phone personnel never mentioned they had record of my two calls to Paypal. I know we have graver problems in the world other than my silly rating but to have it comprised by a nut-job and not something legit really gripes me. I'll let you know what happens. thanks again
Old 03-02-2010
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Lately the nuts have come out of hiding on ebay.

I sold an item for 75.00 on ebay, shipped it the next day and the buyer writes me on day two for a tracking no.

I send the tracking info.

The nut then sends me 4 more emails in BOLD telling me that this was going to be a birthday present and if it does not get to her by xx day that she will refuse the package.

So I tell her it will be there according to the tracking but even ebay says shipping is not guaranteed.

She gets the package and tells me the item was broken in shipping and the side of the box was damaged.

She asked me if I can ship her another one next day air.

When I sent her an email telling her yes and I will send you an invoice for the shipping cost the nut went ballistic on me.

Several bold cursing messages came in telling me that I ruined her perfect birthday gift and that it is up to me to send her a replacement for free.

I told her that I would send her the insurance slip to file a claim and that I would split the cost of the next day air and she still was sending me messages.

I ended up with 24 messages from her in bold within a few hours.

I have learned to be nice to them and ignore nut cases like this lady and move on.

It used to bother me when I worked very hard to keep everyone happy but now I know you will have a nut coming sooner or later.
Old 03-05-2010

Longevity: 85%

I've sold an authentic iphone to this buyer who claims that my item was made in china.... But i swear to god It is 100% brand new, and the warranty is still active for 12 months!

Anyways, she threatens me that she is a retired FBI agent and shoot me emails once every hour or so trying to scam me... which she fails to because she threatens for a refund (keeping the item too) after leaving me a negative feedback

from that point i didn't even want to talk to her
called the ebay powerseller rep and they removed the feedback from me. ... then she filed a paypal claim which of course paypal force me to refund her when the tracking shows that it has been delivered....

Knowing that she will definitely return me something nasty but my original iphone... i told the delivery guy to reject the parcel when it arrives to my office claiming that the name for the person on the parcel does not exist therefore paypal sees the tracking as returning back to the BITCH and never give her money back... but wasted like a month before i actually get a hold of the cash >.<