What did i do to deserve this - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-16-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
Default What did i do to deserve this

Today i got this,out of the blue :

Hello xxxxx,

We're sorry to tell you that your eBay account was suspended because recent account activity has raised serious security concerns. We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay Community.

You can appeal this suspension. If, after reviewing your appeal, we're confident that this activity poses no risk to the Community, we'll be happy to reinstate your account. For information about how to appeal this suspension, please go to:

Suspended accounts

Unfortunately, during the suspension you won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account.

Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety team

H10244

I was selling just fine for 2 months,not in large ammounts ,a sale here,a sale there.It worked just fine until i got smacked with this,what rule did i brake,it doesnt even say,today i payed in full my ebay fees,no problems there.

After so much trial and error i finally made some sales ,and now this.

More info :

-i was not selling vero,only china braded stuff,no rippoffs
-Message name : MC152 FPA

Please help ,can i get my accounts back,what can i do ,i don't want to loose it :(
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-16-2010

Longevity: 96%

Not sure...maybe need some more details.

I have a 3 year old account with 100%, 350+ feedbacks and recently was able to get some designer items cheap enough to make a profit so I picked some up. These were 100% legit, just on the closeout rack at a nationwide retailer for about 20% of MSRP.

I listed one, no problem.
Went to list the other and had a screen with the dreaded "red font" pop up saying I needed to verify my Paypal...which it was. Then it said that I needed to link my Paypal with my ebay account. I didn't want to do that because the Paypal account is verified and been running for over 10 years, but was previously used for a suspended account.

I simply left the entire designer name out of the item title and left it in the description and it sailed through. But I was very hesitant to link the Paypal account even though they have been running together now for 3+ years.

It should be noted that the new ebay account that has been running now is even registered to the same address and same last name as the previously suspended account that used the Paypal account.

I don't anticipate having access to many of these items so I don't plan on linking the two
Old 04-16-2010
Threadstarter  

Just got a reply to my message from a ebay agent,aparently he tells me my paypal accounts is the source,from some kind of limitation.I checked my paypal account,no limits,no suspensions,everything fine and dandy,he said i should contact them,what do i tell them ?
Old 04-19-2010
Threadstarter  

Ive sent 4 messages to both pp and ebay,now their giving me the silent treatment,at least if i damn knew what i did wrong to violate their fraking policies,bunch of nazis.
Old 04-20-2010
Threadstarter  

Finally a pp guy sends me a message,with a case number,and what documents to provide to get rid of that EU know your customer thingy .I gave them papers,they lifted all my limits,brought my account to full standing,but still no word from EB,anyone experienced this kind of suspension,should i give up ?:(