Buy stuff for myself with stealth account ? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-18-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default Buy stuff for myself with stealth account ?

hi guys how you doing, I followed every step of the ebook and my stealth account is doing great, the thing is that i want to buy some stuff for myself with ebay but since im using a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and adress dont know if its possible. anyone risked doing that ?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-18-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 82%

Yeah i have done it before. I've just emailed the seller before buying it and said I was buying it as a gift for someone so would they send it to a different name and address than on my Paypal account. You would be surprised at the amount of the people that will ship to a unconfirmed address with a different name. Or just tell that that you've moved and you haven't had a ch acne to update your address to a confimred address with Paypal yet. Let them send it in the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name to your real address. Either of those should work. Just remember to ask the seller before placing your bid.
Old 04-18-2010

Longevity: 87%
Send a message via Yahoo to IDK

Here is the thing. If you got banned previously, you can create a new Paypal, and eBay account with the very same info that got banned. Just make sure you have a new BC, or CC to register with. At that point you can buy as much stuff as you want. They wont nail you unless you try to sell. Got a girlfriend, or relative? Use their name and shipping address. Or use their name with your shipping address. Worried about using the same PC, and making a mistake? Go to the library. So many ways to get around that.
Old 04-18-2010

Longevity: 96%

Had an account registered at work that got linked to a banned account and shut down. I registered another acount there (both PP and ebay) with my last name first, first name last...slightly misspelled and have bought about 10 small items...they all arrived and even the people at the office knew whose mailbox to put it in.
Works nice because after a few items (and several positive FB's) I can list things BIN on this "mostly" stealth account.
I have done the previously mentioned contacting the seller prior to bidding.

I'm not ballsy enough to pay through ebay checkout and put in the notes to ship it to another (red flagged for having been banned) address
Old 04-18-2010
Banned

Longevity: 85%

Yea I use to hate to have to wait for the FB for BIN. Now that they changed it you can do it on a 0 FB account.

Old 04-18-2010

cardfelon's method always works!
I had stuff worth up to $300 shipped to a different address. :D
Just make sure you be very professional about it and leave a phone number if the seller has any questions or concerns.
Old 04-18-2010

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardfelon View Post
Yeah i have done it before. I've just emailed the seller before buying it and said I was buying it as a gift for someone so would they send it to a different name and address than on my Paypal account. You would be surprised at the amount of the people that will ship to a unconfirmed address with a different name. Or just tell that that you've moved and you haven't had a ch acne to update your address to a confimred address with Paypal yet. Let them send it in the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name to your real address. Either of those should work. Just remember to ask the seller before placing your bid.
i've done what you said above previously, but the thing is the seller changed the "ship to" name and address on the paypal shipping lable...
i wonder if that would get me linked.
Old 04-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody999 View Post
i've done what you said above previously, but the thing is the seller changed the "ship to" name and address on the paypal shipping lable...
i wonder if that would get me linked.
Nah, don't be too paranoid. I did this before and my friend's paypal account is still safe and sound.
Old 04-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by oge View Post
Yea I use to hate to have to wait for the FB for BIN. Now that they changed it you can do it on a 0 FB account.

Hmm, didn't realize that, I guess because I didn't even try it on any (0) FB accounts
Old 04-20-2010
Banned

Yes they just changed it in April I think they charge you a nickel.
Old 04-20-2010

That was a huge hassle. Thank god they changed it!
Old 04-20-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauriciovsky View Post
hi guys how you doing, I followed every step of the ebook and my stealth account is doing great, the thing is that i want to buy some stuff for myself with ebay but since im using a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and adress dont know if its possible. anyone risked doing that ?
I don't want to rain on your parade BUT.....
I have asked other users this and I am going to ask you. What item is that wonderful on ebay that you are going to RISK your new account?

It can be trouble. And big trouble(s). You need one self-righteous seller to tell ebay you wanted it sent to another address This has happened. When ebay checked the account got suspended. Another party may ruin your work. You need to avoid that at all costs.

It is doable but you've already loaded your bases by having a f a k e name & address. That's not the ideal way. You create an account with a chosen name and USUABLE address. (by coincidence it's stealth) If you are selling, how are returns going to come to you? What about a letter from ebay? Guess what I am getting at is, don't over complicate being stealth. Think of getting a PO box., an accessible address. Think of being even more professionally stealth