eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Who bought the "Ebay Stealth" book and what did you think of it? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/19007-who-bought-ebay-stealth-book-what-did-you-think.html)

EBlaze 04-05-2013 10:47 AM

Just bought it last night and it's worth every penny! I did not know about Flash Cookies! That's only one of the many things I've learned about.

It's really nice to have someone "talk" to you and understand instead of being beat upon by a bunch of ebayers who say it is all your fault. Like the book says, NO one ever gives you a chance to plead your case!!

I still have a PS account that has not been affected. I am guessing it will be soon. I made minor changes to all of the account details and matched them with PP under a new IP which I know can cause a flag...but I wanted to try something so I could continue to sell while I am creating the Stealth accounts.

I linked my PS account to the two other accounts that became restricted (now to be banned for LIFE- wow- ?) so I could shown that I was a proven seller. What a ploy ebay! I still pray for the day they topple and a new king takes over!

a.v.limited 04-11-2013 04:08 PM

most of these books are american based and with a bias so bare it in mind

Batman 04-11-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a.v.limited (Post 439487)
most of these books are american based and with a bias so bare it in mind

How is it 'American based' or Biased when its literally got thousands of UK users back up running.

I had no hope left, came here bought the book started running accounts, now I am creating and selling accounts for others let alone creating them for myself.

Dave1988 04-25-2013 12:46 PM

So basically I have just had my ebay and paypal account limited. Will this book help me set them up again? Do I need a new bank etc?

SaiJin 04-25-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave1988 (Post 443744)
So basically I have just had my ebay and paypal account limited. Will this book help me set them up again? Do I need a new bank etc?

The book will absolutely get you back up , teach you how to maintain it and more. It's probably the only eBook I have ever purchased in my life and I have to say the author is very very smart.

Do you need a bank account? .... just get the book and you'll see what you need to do. Once you study it, I'm sure you'll have much more and better questions and we'll be here to support you.

Good luck!

Dave1988 04-25-2013 11:12 PM

will i be able to use my own details this like name etc?? is so im all over this

AuctionsDenied 04-26-2013 11:17 AM

You have to go through the stealh guide to get the concepts and then use this forum to get updates and some advice.

You have to do the work.

There are members on this forum that are selling accounts to help you out, but you need to understand the stealth guide to keep them going.

rsot 04-30-2013 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave1988 (Post 443893)
will i be able to use my own details this like name etc?? is so im all over this

You will never use old info again via stealth method - you need to make sure NO links exist between old accounts and new ones.

bjammin 05-13-2013 08:45 PM

I have bought the Stealth Guide, and I love it. I hate reading in general, as it always always always puts me to sleep. This eBook keeps me interested in how to get around the obstacles between me and my money. I have learned that eBay and PayPal are some tricky SOBs in how they track things I have read through the book 3 times now, and I still plan on reading it more and more. Everytime I read it I pick up on something new. I am glad that I found this, and I look forward to having my army of eBay accounts. Thank you Aspkin and all the active contributing members of this forum. I definitely plan on sticking around and hopefully be able to contribute back.
Thanks

bramblewill 05-20-2013 11:08 AM

is this stealth guide any good for uk users

GreenBean 05-20-2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bramblewill (Post 450958)
is this stealth guide any good for uk users

Yes, it lays out the basics clearly.

There is also a very active group of subscribed UK users whose knowledge helps everyone.

Have a quick read thro' the below thread. Notice questions regarding paypal get prompt replies with info that HELPS. ( Majority are from subscribed UK users).

Give this very serious consideration

UK eBay & Paypal - eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums

the_italian 06-29-2013 06:58 PM

I think they were the best money spent in my life

Nyco 07-10-2013 11:29 PM

I bought the ebook about a week ago I went over it about 2 or 3 time and there were a few steps i didnt know about that would have took me a little longer to figure out..but when i went through the ebook it was a great step by step blue print i have new account up and running and Ive also used some of the VBA services here in the forum and IM BACK AT IT BABY!!!

bluebrook2013 07-16-2013 11:18 PM

I also bought this book

I also bought this book, I think it is a pretty good eBay and Paypal stealth book so far.

bruckshut 07-17-2013 02:12 AM

its an amazing book, better yet includes the VIP features.

Nikez87 08-30-2013 08:52 PM

Bought the eBook about a week or so ago and have been studying it ever since. I have done a couple of the steps in order to prepare myself to get back on eBay, still very cautious and nervous though. I think the eBook provides excellent information, aside from a few small updates needed here and there (as eBay and PP are constantly looking for new ways to keep 'us' out). By reading it, anyone can get the jist of things and be on their way to getting back on eBay and PP in no time. As long as you are diligent, committed and patient, I'm sure anyone can benefit from this information. And what's even better is that it was on sale at 25%(?) off AND included the VIP features! I had been eyeing it for awhile and I'm glad I finally made the purchase - worth every penny (even the ones saved lol).

Nikez87 08-30-2013 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjammin (Post 449172)
Everytime I read it I pick up on something new.

Exactly! That's the great part about it! Best eBook out.

Rambo3 08-31-2013 06:01 AM

the ebook + this community will have you set up in no time. They are extremely helpful.

These two resources are a must if you want to be a successful stealfer. IMO, that is. I wasn't going to purchase the book at first ( I was going to try and be superman).

Good thing i did though, i would have been wasting A LOT of time.

And like we say here in the U.S, time is money. (Not sure if they use that quote in other places lol.. so please do not hold me on that)

chilaxincoro 09-03-2013 05:35 PM

I bought the book a while ago and loved it, I have learned so much from it and that is what keeps my accounts from getting suspended. I give the eBook a BIG thumbs up!

FlavioLHP 09-18-2013 07:28 PM

Re: Who bought the "Ebay Stealth" book and what did you think of it?

amazing book,

john456 09-18-2013 10:20 PM

Book is great value and forum is invaluable. After years suffering on eBay, I have finally found a community that actually gives me ANSWERS on how ebay works, since eBay does not want to tell you anything.

smartbro 10-04-2013 05:29 PM

Can the ebay stealth have also the information for newbie like me that wants to start selling in ebay?
another question, I am from the Philippines is it ok?