eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Who bought the "Ebay Stealth" book and what did you think of it? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/19007-who-bought-ebay-stealth-book-what-did-you-think.html)

Automasters 08-29-2023 11:48 PM

Re: Who bought the "Ebay Stealth" book and what did you think of it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by shopboy87 (Post 1224620)
you should master creating etsy accts. those are needed badly right now.

I must agree - it seems Etsy is beating the pants off egay right now. My one Etsy shop has at least one sale a day, sometimes 5 or more - with egay I am are lucky to have one a week.

rsot 08-30-2023 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Automasters (Post 1224624)
I must agree - it seems Etsy is beating the pants off egay right now. My one Etsy shop has at least one sale a day, sometimes 5 or more - with egay I am are lucky to have one a week.

it's the newer allure - poshmark is gunning hard too, or trying

marianico 11-07-2023 03:31 AM

it's updated?... thanks

rsot 11-07-2023 08:18 AM

not updated - info is still valuable but should be coupled with reading around the forums

Drramu 01-14-2024 11:06 PM

It needs to be updated honestly. Too much outdated information and the sellers they're suggesting are just bs.

rsot 01-15-2024 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drramu (Post 1233598)
It needs to be updated honestly. Too much outdated information and the sellers they're suggesting are just bs.

It is quite updated but no real plans announced from the creator(s) to work on it

SaiJin 01-15-2024 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drramu (Post 1233598)

Basically the foundation of stealth is still the same but it's tough to keep updating a moving target, hence why we have this forum to keep up with the trend.

What sellers are BS?

lizhuzhu 03-28-2024 09:12 AM

I have subscribed to ebay Stealth for a few months, but I can’t read or understand it, so I haven’t learned it. I want to know if I resubscribe, can I get the Chinese version of the video or the English version of world/ ppt and other detailed explanations, I use Google Translate to learn. Looking forward to your help

rsot 03-28-2024 09:20 AM

i dont think there is a chiness version of this guide - you are going to have to continue to use translational services

yobar 04-06-2024 10:26 PM

In general you should continue using the translation friend, it is good that you continue learning it, good information to do good business

agent006140 04-08-2024 08:03 AM

can you ask your friend to translate for you or guide you step by step

yobar 04-08-2024 08:41 AM

Although it would be very interesting if the stealth guide were in other languages, perhaps Chinese, Spanish and some other important one, important based on the majority or most spoken languages.

rsot 04-08-2024 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yobar (Post 1239112)
Although it would be very interesting if the stealth guide were in other languages, perhaps Chinese, Spanish and some other important one, important based on the majority or most spoken languages.

it would be interesting with new info added

yobar 04-08-2024 09:31 AM

Perfect, in the end that would be better than the language adding new, more advanced information.
I'm not sure how he suggested the guide, but it would be good to take notes of the things discussed here and create a 2.0 guide.

rsot 04-08-2024 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yobar (Post 1239119)
Perfect, in the end that would be better than the language adding new, more advanced information.
I'm not sure how he suggested the guide, but it would be good to take notes of the things discussed here and create a 2.0 guide.

true that - the forum is coupled with a lot of useful info but there has been no incorporation into a new guide - perhaps other matters to be handled take priority

yobar 04-19-2024 03:39 PM

Yes, it's just an idea, perhaps with artificial intelligence it would be possible to take some important things and make a complete guide again.
maybe in my mind it sounds very nice, but in reality something difficult

rsot 04-22-2024 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yobar (Post 1239957)
Yes, it's just an idea, perhaps with artificial intelligence it would be possible to take some important things and make a complete guide again.
maybe in my mind it sounds very nice, but in reality something difficult

if the source of the AI is the general web...it could be problematic.

have you tried some action with your use of AI?