Oh eBay how I <3 You! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 07-22-2010
MU

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
Default Oh eBay how I <3 You!

Well first time I've seen this one before:

You've reached the selling limit for the number of items you can list. New sellers are limited to 100 (active + completed) items or $5000 of sales (active + completed) per 30-day period. This means you can stay within your limit or contact us to review your account with you.

We'd like the opportunity to review your account to help ensure you are on track to provide a good experience for eBay buyers.

Please call us between 7:00 AM and 4:00 PM (PT) Monday-Friday at 1-866-492-3229 to speak with a customer support representative.

Outside the US please call 801-545-1592

We look forward to the chance to talk with you about your current and future business plans, along with your supplier information. This conversation will help us make sure that all new sellers meet their buyers' expectations.

2 Weeks until I can list again, so useless and pointless.

Also, does it sound to you like they are expecting me to call, or only if I want them to review my limit? I was just going to wait until the 30 days is over, and list again, but it's kind of sending me mixed messages, like I better call or else.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-22-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,920 Times in 8,212 Posts
Activity: 100%

Don't have to call - if you want them to review, then have all your info ready. There are some posts around here that deal with this same issue.

Welcome
Old 07-22-2010

I like the part about the supplier info...gotta love them.

I would never ever give them real supplier info. why would you ever ever ever...never give your business model to another business. Im sure many long time profitable sellers see other sellers in their categories "pop up" out of the blue after sending their real info.

IMO ebay does this and should be sued for it. I've never heard of a business asking the pricing and detailed buying practices of another business and it be considered legal.

But thats another long long thread. But nice selling there on a stealth account i hope OP.
Old 07-22-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

If you call and ask for a Review in order to increase your selling limits, the First thing they will do is Limit your Account as a Matter of Procedure, then you Must be Ready to Provide EVERYTHING, From Ebay Acceptable Photo ID's to Invoices, and if they get a WIFF of the Account being Associated to a Suspended account, or ANYTHING Suspicious with the Account or Information that you provided, they will never lift the Limitation, or even Awnser any of your Future Inquires.

I have several accounts that are in "Limbo" and it all Started the same Exact way as Yours, so Be very Careful.
The Following User Says Thank You to slapped For This Useful Post:
MtnDew (07-22-2010)
Old 07-22-2010
MU
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapped View Post
If you call and ask for a Review in order to increase your selling limits, the First thing they will do is Limit your Account as a Matter of Procedure, then you Must be Ready to Provide EVERYTHING, From Ebay Acceptable Photo ID's to Invoices, and if they get a WIFF of the Account being Associated to a Suspended account, or ANYTHING Suspicious with the Account or Information that you provided, they will never lift the Limitation, or even Awnser any of your Future Inquires.

I have several accounts that are in "Limbo" and it all Started the same Exact way as Yours, so Be very Careful.
I'm not worried about any of that.

I have already passed my paypal limitation when paypal wanted;

Proof Of Address
Proof Of Utility Bill
Copy of ID
Invoices
Supplier Contact Info

Etc, I supplied them with all they asked with a little over 4K still in paypal, and they restored my account in a few days.

I'm assuming this limitation is like all others, will last 90 days from when I started selling?
Old 07-22-2010

Longevity: 87%
Send a message via Yahoo to IDK

I got the same notice, only I sold about 18 items. Not even close to 100. They never acknowledged how much I made/sold, just placed the limit. FUC them!!

Ebay has officially become better at screwing up your account than paypal... There security is running on all cylinders. While I truly hate them, I can help but be astounded by efficient they are at tripping up accounts with bogus BS!
Old 07-22-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfortuantemistake View Post

Proof Of Address
Proof Of Utility Bill
Copy of ID
Invoices
Supplier Contact Info

Etc, I supplied them with all they asked with a little over 4K still in paypal, and they restored my account in a few days.

I'm assuming this limitation is like all others, will last 90 days from when I started selling?

Im Talking about EBAY Not Paypal,
Old 07-27-2010

Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfortuantemistake View Post

Proof Of Address
Proof Of Utility Bill
Copy of ID
Invoices
Supplier Contact Info

Wait a minute, they didn't ask for SSN...?
Old 07-27-2010

Longevity: 89%

We all love ebay!