eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Asked to call ebay.A Nightmare! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/22603-asked-call-ebay-nightmare.html)

eternity4u 09-13-2010 07:31 AM

Asked to call ebay.A Nightmare!

I had passed my selling limit and was told to call ebay. A big mistake.

I was asked to provide reciepts for the goods i sold, i told them these were purchase over the years but i do not have the proof like any normal person won't have.
Anyway the ebay agent refuses to believe and said he is going to limited my account with paypal and ebay

I told him to F off. Sorry i am so fed up with ebay and Paypal screwing people about, they talk like they got power to do anything and screw us about
I told him what i thought of ebay...and agent like you are no use and i have no intention to provide any of my money to crap company like yours

Ofcourse, i have stealth accounts, and keep planning to go for it. But i get fed up with making them and waiting for the good feedback etc.

What mistake i made and want all you's not to make is. When ebay tells you to call to increase selling allowance. DO NOT CALL THEM UNTIL YOUR FUNDS ARE CLEAR IN PAYPAL.Just wait 21 days to clear, my paypal and ebay account was fine until i decided to call. Now i have around £200 stuck...i do not mind since i would get it in 6 months. Believe me it is sweeter then when you need it.
Wait for the funds and do not sell for awhile and maybe you can save your account

rsot 09-13-2010 11:09 AM

He specifically said eBay AND Paypal? I kind of doubt that - limitation in Paypal kicked in separately...unless other people can correct me.

FandangoKango 09-14-2010 06:59 AM

You told him f off lol. nice they deserve it!

simplystore4you 10-04-2010 04:15 AM

Hi, there...I got the same notification last night, and planned to call them today, I have no idea what I should prepare, and I was selling just a small piece of bag, cost 3dollar, how could I have a receipt for that?

What else did they ask you? Did you ask you about the account info? Asked you to send documents to them? Thank you...

Maggie

Quote:

Originally Posted by eternity4u (Post 165805)
I had passed my selling limit and was told to call ebay. A big mistake.

I was asked to provide reciepts for the goods i sold, i told them these were purchase over the years but i do not have the proof like any normal person won't have.
Anyway the ebay agent refuses to believe and said he is going to limited my account with paypal and ebay

I told him to F off. Sorry i am so fed up with ebay and Paypal screwing people about, they talk like they got power to do anything and screw us about
I told him what i thought of ebay...and agent like you are no use and i have no intention to provide any of my money to crap company like yours

Ofcourse, i have stealth accounts, and keep planning to go for it. But i get fed up with making them and waiting for the good feedback etc.

What mistake i made and want all you's not to make is. When ebay tells you to call to increase selling allowance. DO NOT CALL THEM UNTIL YOUR FUNDS ARE CLEAR IN PAYPAL.Just wait 21 days to clear, my paypal and ebay account was fine until i decided to call. Now i have around £200 stuck...i do not mind since i would get it in 6 months. Believe me it is sweeter then when you need it.
Wait for the funds and do not sell for awhile and maybe you can save your account

eternity4u 10-04-2010 08:24 AM

Hi

They asked all sort, things like if you can't provide the documents, we can't help you. It's like one tunnel direction, refuse to believe your side at all.
Just questions like, proof of postage, what's your intention of ebay. ie do you want a business. It is just all to provide info for what you selling and if you are the owner of the account.
Good luck

revskank 10-04-2010 08:39 AM

I got both my accounts limited, when I log into ebay it tells me I have to clear up paypal issues before they will unlock my ebay account.
@eternity4u
Send me a PM and I may be able to help you out with a few things.

rsot 10-04-2010 11:34 AM

Yes eBay is BS like that - one of my accounts, they e-mailed me to schedule time for phone call - I wrote back 9 am PST any day works...they call me at 5 pm EST and SADLY I was in the can so missed the phone call.

I come back and receive an e-mail saying suspended pending ID verification and whatnot. Way to go.

rcdrivertim 10-04-2010 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revskank (Post 171277)
I got both my accounts limited, when I log into ebay it tells me I have to clear up paypal issues before they will unlock my ebay account.
@eternity4u

Seen help...Is very nice

FandangoKango 10-04-2010 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revskank (Post 171277)
@eternity4u

I have an ebay that has not been suspended, but I can't list anything and I emailed ebay trust and safety program and they said fix your paypal issue first then we will help you. So my paypal is limited and i got money will be released in 180 days so now I just got to wait.

I will see what happens when I contact ebay today telling them that my paypal was limited maybe they will say oh well we will suspend you now also. Who knows. I will update.

simplystore4you 10-05-2010 04:09 AM

Hi, thank you there..

I tried yesterday, it was a nice lady, she didn't ask me about documents, however she asked me some questions which I had no idea....I even had no clue at all what it was....such as..." what was counti (county or whatever...) there were 4 choices, something like a, tailer, b, writer.....etc....I was dumbstrucked....and she asked also somewhere's zipcode...once again, I had no clue..thought I screwed up, however I passed...even I had no idea how to answer...they recovered my account! Woow...how could they build up this kind of questions?

:spy:

Quote:

Originally Posted by eternity4u (Post 171275)
Hi

They asked all sort, things like if you can't provide the documents, we can't help you. It's like one tunnel direction, refuse to believe your side at all.
Just questions like, proof of postage, what's your intention of ebay. ie do you want a business. It is just all to provide info for what you selling and if you are the owner of the account.
Good luck

audiosoft 10-05-2010 10:50 AM

As soon as I tried to sell something on eBay, they said to call them.

So I did, and they started to ask me questions like yours, zipcodes I have lived on before, date of birth.

I created the stealth account and none of the options they gave me matched any information I provided them when creating the account.

My ebay got suspended immediately. What is going on here ?