paypal done, can i keep my ebay account?? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-08-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default paypal done, can i keep my ebay account??

so i recently got a limit from paypal followed by "your appeal has been denied" now i guess theres nothing i can do but wait 180days to get my money.

they didnt do anything to my ebay account, ive been using an alternative method to sell, sales been down but still selling.

now is paypal going to contact ebay and close my ebay account too?? i dont have a problem using propay,paymate,moneybookers instead of paypal since i dont have any other choice but i wanted to make sure my ebay account is going to stay alive, its about 4-5years old with over 300 feedbacks with just one negative feedback.

thanks for the help guys!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-08-2010

It's always a possibility that Paypal may contact Ebay to close out your accounts! Did you hear that Paypal is now calling people to check package delivery! I wouldn't put anything past Paypal right now. You may want to consider opening another Ebay account and attaching a stealth/f-ake Paypal account so that Ebay would allow you to sell. You need to do this because Ebay may find out that your paypal account is limited and you won't be able to list anything. Unfortunately you just have to start all over here with a brand new account for your safety!

Glad to help

ever think about making a stealth Ebay & Paypal account? so that you can protect your name
Old 10-08-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

While it's going to be hard operating your eBay account, it has been done - hell I have done it.

Always good to begin exploring stealth options and backup accounts right away.
Old 10-08-2010
Threadstarter  

so they are going to close my account soon for sure?? because i still have about 7 items with mutiple quantities selling with paypal alternative payment methods. any idea around when they will close my account?

and also is my paypal and ebay done for life? i had all my legit information linked and verified with it, so i will never be able to use paypal or ebay with my legit information again?

and about stealth, what do you mean protect my name? i do not know too much about stealth as of now so i do not know if its worth the money even though everyone here is saying its the best investment theyve ever made
Old 10-08-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Who knows that answer? Sometimes the ebay gets closed, sometimes it does not.

Your choices are to wonder about what might or might not happen OR be proactive in making sure you are not out of the loop by having stealth accounts.

You need to decide not us.
Old 10-08-2010

Longevity: 80%

Did paypal stop you from being able to withdraw your funds then ask you to provide identification and invoices for your items randomly? I think i am going through the same process at the moment but mine seems to be a random check up? The account had like 1.2k in it and they just wont let me withdraw it. They only asked for personal details so far and havent asked for invoices. Its been almost 2 weeks and they said that they will respond to me within 2 week or less. I hope they dont put a permanant suspension on mine like they did yours.

I think its possible to get the money out in only half the time. I cant remember where but i read some thread with some people who were able to get a one time withdrawel at the 90 day mark.
Old 10-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkim View Post
so i recently got a limit from paypal followed by "your appeal has been denied" now i guess theres nothing i can do but wait 180days to get my money.

they didnt do anything to my ebay account, ive been using an alternative method to sell, sales been down but still selling.

now is paypal going to contact ebay and close my ebay account too?? i dont have a problem using propay,paymate,moneybookers instead of paypal since i dont have any other choice but i wanted to make sure my ebay account is going to stay alive, its about 4-5years old with over 300 feedbacks with just one negative feedback.

thanks for the help guys!

It's a probability that ebay could suspend your account due to Paypal. This is why you need to create "stealth accounts" so that you know for sure that you are protected.

Now to better answer your question about opening another account with Ebay. Yes you can open up another Ebay account in your name but you need to make up a paypal account. It could be someone you know or just a stealth account. Attach that Paypal account to your Ebay account and you are ready to roll again. Watch out do not go above $500 dollars in Paypal. You will be limited again
Old 10-12-2010

Longevity: 79%
Default paypal done, can i keep my ebay account??

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkdude View Post
It's a probability that ebay could suspend your account due to Paypal. This is why you need to create "stealth accounts" so that you know for sure that you are protected.

Now to better answer your question about opening another account with Ebay. Yes you can open up another Ebay account in your name but you need to make up a paypal account. It could be someone you know or just a stealth account. Attach that Paypal account to your Ebay account and you are ready to roll again. Watch out do not go above $500 dollars in Paypal. You will be limited again

blkdude,
You mean we do not go above $500 in paypal? Do you mean monthly transaction total or balance in the paypal account after everytime we withdraw? How can I know my pp credit line get increase instead of $500? Will pp notify us or we won't know until we get limited???

Thanks!
Old 10-12-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Lot of questions there klnsky.

Nothing is 100% with Paypal - depends on what you sell, how new is account, etc. Some people have success, others don't. I always prepare for the worst.
Old 10-12-2010
MU

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by klnsky View Post
blkdude,
You mean we do not go above $500 in paypal? Do you mean monthly transaction total or balance in the paypal account after everytime we withdraw? How can I know my pp credit line get increase instead of $500? Will pp notify us or we won't know until we get limited???

Thanks!
if you have a new paypal stealth and you don't have docs to prove anything incase they limit you then you need to stay under the 500 dollar limit monthly. that's why you need a few stealth accounts than just one.