I got a 2 Months of High Sales in my old Account and Now It Suspended MC079 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-31-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default I got a 2 Months of High Sales in my old Account and Now It Suspended MC079

Hi people,

I am devastated. 2 Months ago i used back my OLD REAL account ( everything in this account is REAL INFO ) and started selling some items. And the sales had been climbing and climbing until it reached a state of 400 USD daily .

Just today, i got a suspension on that account ( MC079 FPA NOTICE B001 - EBAY REGISTRATION SUSPENSION ) . I got no idea what could caused this ( i cleaned cookies, reset IP, and all my info in that acc + paypal is REAL info ).

The only thing i think possible is due to the sudden surge in sales ( from 0 to 400 USD consistently ) in a 2month peroid, ebay might think Im a fraud. The thing is i had gotten 68 Positive feedbacks and 2 neutral ( I probably sold about 200 items in that 2 months ) , is it still too fast for ebay to believe im a genuine seller ?

Any advice could be helpful. Im so sad now i can hardly do anything except to cry
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-31-2010

Longevity: 80%

different user accounts? what were you selling ?
Old 10-31-2010

Longevity: 82%

That's weird, it could be your sales as that's a pretty huge spike. I never heard of an MC079 though is there any more information? Best bet is to contact eBay and ask for the reason behind the suspension. I mean if you've got all your real info attached and you weren't doing anything wrong, you might be able to get it reinstated. Don't get your hopes up though...

-Albert Einstein
Old 10-31-2010
Threadstarter  

Yes this was the email sent to me :

All associated fees have been credited to your account.

As a precautionary measure, we've also restricted your listing activity. If you would like to have your limit increased, please provide the following information:

- A copy of a current utility bill, phone bill, or government-issued ID that clearly shows your name and street address. The contact information on the bill or ID needs to match the contact information on your eBay account.
- A copy of a purchase receipt, a manufacturer invoice, or any other document that shows that you own the above item.
- A signed statement acknowledging that you've read and understand the eBay User Agreement. You can find a link to the User Agreement at the bottom of most eBay pages.

You can fax these documents to eBay, Attention: B001 Appeals, at +65-6491-5007. Please be sure to include the User ID and email address of this eBay account. If your fax does not contain this information, we won't process your request.

After you fax your documents, please reply to this email and let us know that you've sent your information to eBay.

***Note***
Please remove any account numbers from your documents before you send them. For your security, after we verify your registration information, we will destroy the document that confirms your contact information.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

eBay Trust and Safety

H65203

I had faxes all the documents to him ( since its real BTW ). so now im just waiting how long will take them to reply me , if they even will.

The strange this is so far not many of my buyers had filed a dispute about me in paypal althought im NLRU .

Wondering if ebay had changed their system of emailing buyers when a seller got suspended. I had about 30 items pending postage so im not sure whether to proceed or not. Since im not sure about my ebay and paypal account status now.

Aspkin, can u kindly advice ?
Old 10-31-2010

HI, I got same situation. The account is 1.5 yrs old. I sold about $3000 consistently /month in the past. Last month i sold $8000, then i got the same message as hamikangtao.

To hamikangtao:

After 5 days I faxed all they requested, I received it yesterday: FR%OMM002 - Thank you for contacting eBay Trust and Safety: The account will be able to list or sell up to $10,000 or 1000 items every calendar month.

I haven't reached this limitation, but now i still can't make any listings.
Anyone know why?
Help pls
Thanks
Old 10-31-2010
Threadstarter  

Hi macebay ,

U got the same **** too ? Did ebay suspend u or just restrict you ? i got a SUSPENSION and right now im NO LONGER A REGISTERED USER in ebay.

So when u fax all over, they reinstate your account but not able to sell right now ? can u please describe more clearly on what's the limitation on you ?
Old 11-01-2010

1. this account is 1.5 yrs
2. EB limited it ( can't listing but active listing still alive), not suspened.
3. Faxed all docs. 5 days later, received msg said: u can list $10,000 or up to 1,000 per 30 days
4. Now i can't make a list even thought not hit the limits.

chated with live help this morning, he said he can't help me , but he sent msg to ebay trust . I can't do anything but waiting.
Old 05-14-2011

Longevity: 75%

Hello macebay, any follow-up on the for the limitation? I got the same email ( FR%OMM002 ) two days ago too, I was wondering what happened 30 days... Did ebay ask for more info, or were you able to list items freely?