someone needs to start a huge picket against ebay and payal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
Default someone needs to start a huge picket against ebay and payal

Been dealing with them on my real account for a while now. Limit me for nothing, I have awesome feedback, DSR etc. They limit me, suspend me, whenever for no reason. Getting sick of it. They need a nice american ass kicking in court or in the lot.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-04-2011

Longevity: 76%

Agreed!
Old 04-04-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Just like all the other "protest" ideas other members had came up with, nothing is going to happen and you're wasting your time and money.
Old 04-05-2011

I love eb as they put money in my pocket and I follow their rules and give good customer service, sell non vero items etc.

If you dont like their rules, their is always.... well there aint nowhere!

Before eb, I used to do bad things so the only other alternative for me was prison. So eb rocks and has kept me professional and outta trouble.... all selling legit stuff.
Old 04-06-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alps_thecheekyone View Post
I love eb as they put money in my pocket and I follow their rules and give good customer service, sell non vero items etc.

If you dont like their rules, their is always.... well there aint nowhere!

Before eb, I used to do bad things so the only other alternative for me was prison. So eb rocks and has kept me professional and outta trouble.... all selling legit stuff.
I think a lot of fellow visitors to this site used to feel this way.... It has already been said. Wait till you get jacked and your like "wait I'm legit" and the other person on the end of the phone hears you pleading your case just does give a crap.
Old 04-06-2011

Longevity: 77%

I learned a long time ago you need multiple ebay accounts. It doesn't matter how good things are going. Ebay holds all the power and if all your income is coming from 1 or even 2 or 3 accounts your always living in fear.

We don't need to picket ebay. We need google to finally put up there own auction site. Its been rumored for years and just hasn't happened. Ebay has pretty much determined that they only care about the buyers. They have enough sellers that it doesn't matter if they suspend you or not. Someone else will take your place. Ebay makes money off people selling but they only care about buyers.

If there was a second site then everyt ime ebay suspended a user they would have to think they are sending business to the competition.
Old 04-06-2011

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmansr6 View Post
I am very professional. I own a motorcycle shop and Im selling used motorcycle parts and bikes. I buy directly from the insurance company and have my dealers license. So how professional do I need to be??? How is that vero items?

Would love to know?

So good for you. Just wait til they start jacking with you for no reason like they did me. I have 100% feedback perfect DSR????????
Hi... I am a motorbike man and goon around on my zx6r-r '98 g1 - do all my own work on it and still rack up 170mph on roads 4 real - 3rd gear wheelies dropping down at 120mph and all that life ending stuff - knee down business all over the gaff (mr kawasaki would be proud coz I ride his bike creation how it was made to)

Just wanted to say you should have no probs as you are dealing with respectable big companies, so if you did get jacked, you are sorted.

For me, I dont give a damn about gettin' jacked coz I got big common sense and it tells me to have a few backup plans etc... and my backups I have should last me my lifetime - not long to go now!

I am sure eb would have given a reason to your suspension in the email they sent you, so maybe if you let us know what happened instead of cursing the hand that feeds you people can help you so it wont happen again.

I also did not say that 'you' in particular are a vero seller, I was just having my say.... as mentioned if you wrote a more descriptive post stoners like me would not get more confused than we already are (well me anyway) XxX

Soz if my post sounds moody - if it does I am having one of my moments/days
Closed Thread