When is safe to resell and item that got you in trouble? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-09-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Default When is safe to resell and item that got you in trouble?

Hello

I got an mc019 on December. I didn't have any complains from the buyers it seems it was that I copied some pictures and text from the manufacturer web site (I was starting selling on ebay back then) I moved to a different product and since that I have had no problems now I am thinking of adding this product again. It will be safe to do this? What do you think?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-09-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 75%

if you've been selling on this account for a few months and have a good seller rating you should be fine.
Old 04-09-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 76%

After a months months you MIGHT be okay but who knows hey its ebay

However if your account is in good standing with good ratings this may help you out but wont make you immune.

Although if its a VERO item and the owner of that tradmark dont want you selling their brand then they will probably you shut you down again and ask ebay to remove them.
Old 04-09-2011
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imakemoney View Post
After a months months you MIGHT be okay but who knows hey its ebay

However if your account is in good standing with good ratings this may help you out but wont make you immune.

Although if its a VERO item and the owner of that tradmark dont want you selling their brand then they will probably you shut you down again and ask ebay to remove them.

Last time the problem was that I copy photos and text from the owner site and that was the excuse they use to shut me down. I have seen a lot of people selling the same stuff every day so I think that if you use your own pictures and your own text I will be in the safe side.
Old 04-09-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshin03 View Post
Hello

I got an mc019 on December. I didn't have any complains from the buyers it seems it was that I copied some pictures and text from the manufacturer web site (I was starting selling on ebay back then) I moved to a different product and since that I have had no problems now I am thinking of adding this product again. It will be safe to do this? What do you think?
I think you should buy a box of tissues. I think you should then get ready to cry after you try to list the product & ebay pulls it again.

The account is marked now. That mark is there for at least 12 months. You may get another strike. Then you use the tissues as you cry.

Do not pay attention to what other sellers do. That makes you greedy and do stupid things. Be strong and leave this product alone for a longer time.

then I will not need to use my box of tissues when I cry when you tell me what troubles you had just because you tried to list the item again
Old 04-09-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 9%
Longevity: 76%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshin03 View Post
Last time the problem was that I copy photos and text from the owner site and that was the excuse they use to shut me down. I have seen a lot of people selling the same stuff every day so I think that if you use your own pictures and your own text I will be in the safe side.
Ve RO can be complete psychos on photos. Take your own for every product you ever sell and stop taking stupid chances.