Oh a fun one from a buyer... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
Default Oh a fun one from a buyer...

I'm not quoting his whole message because you might be able to figure out what i sell.. anyway

"As someone very familiar with the way ebay and the law works, I must say that your fraudulent actions are serious and, considering the poor quality of your product, sophomoric at best.

Hi, I recently purchased a xxxxxxx of your xxxxx. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx. Unfortunately, I already left you positive feedback before making this discovery. However, I will not hesitate to comment further on my feedback and contact ebay as well as take legal action immediately unless you do one of the following: return my money, in full, including the cost of shipping; or send me a new, authentic xxxxxx.

Don't bother asking me to send the xxxxxxxx back BEFORE you refund my money - you are not going to scam me twice. Again, I have no problem taking legal action - I have a lot of extra time on my hands. Please respond ASAP to resolve the situation."

Last edited by HurricaneHuntr; 05-30-2011 at 09:04 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
I'm not quoting his whole message because you might be able to figure out what i sell.. anyway

"As someone very familiar with the way ebay and the law works, I must say that your fraudulent actions are serious and, considering the poor quality of your product, sophomoric at best.

Hi, I recently purchased a xxxxxxx of your xxxxx. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx. Unfortunately, I already left you positive feedback before making this discovery. However, I will not hesitate to comment further on my feedback and contact ebay as well as take legal action immediately unless you do one of the following: return my money, in full, including the cost of shipping; or send me a new, authentic xxxxxx.

Don't bother asking me to send the xxxxxxxx back BEFORE you refund my money - you are not going to scam me twice. Again, I have no problem taking legal action - I have a lot of extra time on my hands. Please respond ASAP to resolve the situation."
1st off, who cares what you sell. I am sure its not a golden secret that if it gets out the worlds over.. 2nd if you sold me ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items that you said were legit I would be mad too. I would also do all I could to get my money back.. On the other hand if you dont want a claim against you I would refund them faster than they could ask me for it.

Its not worth the claim. It never is, you only get a couple and then you are screwed by ebay.

What would YOU do in the same situation??? think about it. If I put down some good money on a product I was led to believe was real I would be VERY irate.

They guy only wants the real item or his money back.. just do it. Its it worth your whole selling account to go to crap??

Sorry to be so hasty with you but you guys selling this crap to buyers is only making it harder for all of us to sell.
Old 05-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

First of all, what is the point of this thread? You did not specify what you want us to do/help you with.

Last edited by BiN4RY; 05-30-2011 at 09:30 PM.
Old 05-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 80%

Anyone........I pretty much know were all thinking the same thing. Nuf said! Moderators please...............................
Old 05-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrqell View Post
Anyone........I pretty much know were all thinking the same thing. Nuf said! Moderators please...............................
Yeah the thread really has no direction but asking for a principle to help??? lol
Old 05-30-2011
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrqell View Post
Moderators please...............................
Sorry, but this is a forum where discussions take place.

Personally, I don't close or delete threads because one person calls for it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TGMT² For This Useful Post:
GrannyT (05-31-2011), KingRay (05-30-2011), nellieou (06-01-2011)
Old 05-30-2011
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

How do you even know my item isn't authentic? It very well could be. So thanks for assuming. Nonetheless, this guys being a doucher. Do i understand him being frustrated? Yes, does he need to be an ass? Not at all.

Am i out of line, asking for proof of him destroying the item before refunding? Or just refund?
Old 05-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
How do you even know my item isn't authentic? It very well could be. So thanks for assuming. Nonetheless, this guys being a doucher. Do i understand him being frustrated? Yes, does he need to be an ass? Not at all.

Am i out of line, asking for proof of him destroying the item before refunding? Or just refund?
By not allowing anyone to know what you are selling is usually automatically non-authentic items or you would have no problem. thats all im saying. I just dont understand why you are so scared someone will steal your idea. lol. really no body cares, it just helps to know what they are selling when you ask for help from them.

as for me being a doucher, I am just saying what 90% of us on here want to say to you but wont.

No you are not out of line for asking for proof but it doesnt matter when they file the claim. once they do that you are out more than the money and product. you are going to get suspended or limited faster with a claim on there. just ask them to return it or just send their money back like they asked. If you lose a few bucks then lessen learned. How much are we talking about here?? or is that a secret too.??
Old 05-30-2011
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 28%

Call your customer, I have found this can resolve 90% of issues.

Doing refunds is part of online sales, it's just the cost of doing online business. My refund rate is about 1 in 30

We all here experience difficult customers and fraudsters, once again..."the cost of doing online business."

Alternative is to get a 9-5 job, I don't remember ever giving my employer a refund for anything.
Old 05-30-2011
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

So i went ahead and did the right thing, and also wrote him the most passive aggressive email evar. And i am a king at PA.

"Hello, and good evening. Happy holiday to you too! I hope you're having an amazing memorial day.I know i did, we had a fabulous cookout with the family and enjoyed the great florida weather. I hope yours was as wonderful! Although, the dog did end up ripping my gazebo netting.Which sorta sucked, but that's life right? Right! Anyway, unfortunately i see you're unhappy with your purchase. I would like to resolve your concerns as fast as possible so you can get on with your delightful life. I would hate for you to waste anymore of your time with me. Although i must admit, your personality seems so charming. And while i'd love to play the back and forth game with you, sadly i just don't have the time. Which i am regretful for, as previously stated.I'm sure the future would of been delightful conversations.

I will be processing your refund right now. I thank you again for contacting me, and i hope you have a wonderful day!

"
Closed Thread