Just got something pulled from ebay :( - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-24-2008
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%

TotallyDisgusted i have tried that method of mispelling and even leaving the brand name out of the title and only placing it in the description and still no luck. I guess those that can do and those that can't just sit back and cry about it. Consider me one of those criers.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-25-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 94%

Yea, me too. How does one go about selling designer brand items w/o getting their listings pulled?

My one Coach listing had 10 images uploaded, was a used bag and in great shape and still I got my listing pulled and accused of selling Vero or replica, I was insulted when they said I was selling replica items because I purchased that particular bag from the Coach store and misplaced the receipt.

eBay does NOT know what they're doing, I honestly think a competitor reported my listing and eGay took it down w/o investigating anything or asking me for information like a receipt.
Old 03-25-2008
Threadstarter  

I know for a fact one of mine where taken down because of a competitor. I got a message from someone about it just seconds before it was pulled. They actually had the nerve to tell me that they had reported my auction. They said that the purse forum (whatever the hell that is)checked it out and said that my bag was ⊗⊗⊗⊗. Whoever the purse forum is doesn't know their you know what from a hole in the ground .Because that bag was anything but ⊗⊗⊗⊗. I bought it at Saks fifth ave. myself.

Ok i now have dreamweaver but have no clue what to do with it. Time to go do some major reading i guess.
Old 03-25-2008

This is what they are talking about www dot forum dot purseblog dot com (didn't know if direct links are allowed here). The gals over there are a bunch of tight ass gals with nothing better to do with their time than to play "expert" on all the listings on eBay and then report the ones they deem "⊗⊗⊗⊗".
Old 03-25-2008
Threadstarter  

That is a big bunch of BS how can they be allowed to do that. They don't have a clue what is ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and what isn't because my bag was from SAKS it was not ⊗⊗⊗⊗! Oh that just pi$$e$ me off that there are people out there like that. What right do they have! Oh sorry i am just fuming here now that i seen the site for myself Those women need to get a life!
Old 03-26-2008
Executive [VIP]

I just looked at purseblog and want to scream! who do they think they are?
Sounds like some of them have too much time on their hands.
Old 03-26-2008

I also just took a look at this purseblog thing and WOW!! Can't believe what I am seeing. There are zillions of threads/posts regarding "how to pull down listings in eb" and "⊗⊗⊗⊗/disputes"...what a bunch of yentas!!
Old 03-26-2008

See, I got 10 ebay accounts suspended within 2 weeks.

Old 03-26-2008

Longevity: 95%

SE-so what's the point? You are pretty good-it took me 6 months here 2 figure out how to post an image/pic- u do it first post...
Old 03-26-2008

I should make a "portfolio" of my suspended accounts
Old 03-27-2008
Executive [VIP]

I only have trouble with this on my new accs, old ones seem to breeze by ebays indexing / checking systems.
Old 03-29-2008
Threadstarter  

Mine are older accounts that i have this problem with one is from 2001
Old 05-05-2008

I have an idea - probably not an original one - but it is in direct response to the forum (dot) purseblog (dot) com - because they have pissed me off - the next time you have a listing pulled for trademark violation, respond to the email with something like this:

DO NOT CUT AND PASTE
I challenge this listing removal. This is an authentic bag. I believe my listing was targeted by members of forum (dot) purseblog (dot) com - which contains among other things - individual sellers of (insert your VERO purse here) products on Ebay - these are people that have a vested interest in seeing competing listings removed. I have done research on them prior to selling and they will post a competing (insert your VERO purse here) item for sale in their blog and tell their members - with specific instructions on what to say to have listings removed - to complain about the listing. I realize that Ebay is not in the business of authenticating products and for liability purposes, rightfully so. I would caution Ebay against blindly accepting the complaints of these individuals as valid, not when they have a vested financial interest in seeing listings removed. I'd ask that this policy violation be removed and that I be allowed to sell the item and then let the end recepient of the prodcut - the consumer - give the review. Thank you.

Even if this doesn't lead to you being able to relist your product - it should chip away at the credibility of the purseblog forum. They are nothing more than competitors trying to have listings removed for their financial benefit.

Last edited by Love / Hate Relationship; 05-05-2008 at 03:12 PM.
Old 05-05-2008

Longevity: 92%

I am still confused. If you have paid for the jeans, don`t they belong to you? thus you cannot sell something you own? or, pehaps you make a copy of your receipt showing you purchased these?
Old 05-05-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

yogarelax, if it was that simple for a seller to be able to sell 'their' own jeans that just happen to have a certain brand name, then many listings would never have been pulled in ebay.
To try to get a picture of ebay's workings, do the vero tutorial. You do not need to sign into your account. Takes about 10 minutes. It helps you grasp what ebay says....you may not agree with them but you get an idea how to sell what is yours... Good Luck