MC120 - Account Suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-28-2011
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,094
Thanks: 33
Thanked 113 Times in 92 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (3)
Default MC120 - Account Suspended

Quote:


Your account has been suspended because recent account activity violates one of our policies. We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm.

Buyers aren't allowed to purchase items or place bids with the primary intent of disrupting a listing. Buyers also aren't allowed to bid on or buy an item to leave negative or neutral Feedback or low detailed seller ratings for sellers.

For more details, see our unwelcome and malicious buying policy:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...me-buying.html

During the suspension you won't be able to use eBay. This includes using another existing account or creating a new account.

Any outstanding fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

For more information about why your account was suspended and what steps to take now, please go to:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/account/s...-accounts.html

We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks,

eBay


And before this email, two emails containing this:

Quote:
eBay Bid Cancellation Notice - Item

Dear eBay Community Member,
The bid that you entered for the item (370498064326) has been cancelled. You can view the reason provided for the cancellation by selecting the (bid history) link from the individual item page.

Please be cautious if you are contacted about purchasing this item after the bid has been cancelled and as always avoid paying for your eBay item using instant wire transfer services through Western Union or MoneyGram as these payment methods are unsafe when paying someone you do not know.

Regards,
eBay
I payed for that item long time ago, not sure why I got it.

Anyway, just got off the phone with them. Permanently suspended, and couldn't tell me why. What the...


Edit: In "Seller Dashboard" , Policy Compliance says "High" and is green.

Last edited by mercurial333; 06-28-2011 at 08:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 06-28-2011
KingRay's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 173
Thanked 263 Times in 203 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
iTrader: (0)
Default

That top email pretty much explains why you were suspended. doest that not give you any hint and what could have gone wrong? all we have to go by is what you say and those emails. the emails is all you have given us. What is your side of the story on the bidding issue they speak of. That will help get you an answer for sure.
__________________
KingRay
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-28-2011
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,094
Thanks: 33
Thanked 113 Times in 92 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (3)
Default

The emails about Bid Cancellation Notice, were Buy it Now items. Some stuff I purchased and and already received weeks/months ago. Two small items 2$ and 50$.

Could the sellers have reported me for Non Paying bidder or something like that?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-28-2011
KingRay's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 173
Thanked 263 Times in 203 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurial333 View Post
The emails about Bid Cancellation Notice, were Buy it Now items. Some stuff I purchased and and already received weeks/months ago. Two small items 2$ and 50$.

Could the sellers have reported me for Non Paying bidder or something like that?
No, the 2nd paragraph of your post, Then the link that says has more info. just think of everyting you have bid on and think of anything that might have caused it. Is it a competitor you were bidding on?
__________________
KingRay
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-28-2011
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,094
Thanks: 33
Thanked 113 Times in 92 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (3)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRay View Post
No, the 2nd paragraph of your post, Then the link that says has more info. just think of everyting you have bid on and think of anything that might have caused it. Is it a competitor you were bidding on?
No competitor, just legit items that I bought. I rarely buy anyways.

After the phone conversation with the agent, he says it's indefinite, and couldn't tell me the reason why, because I might try to get around it. So in short, no explanation given.


EDIT: I had two orders today that I didn't manage to ship and planned to ship them tomorrow. What should I do?

One is 100$ the other is 1000$.

Last edited by mercurial333; 06-28-2011 at 09:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-28-2011
KingRay's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 173
Thanked 263 Times in 203 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurial333 View Post
No competitor, just legit items that I bought. I rarely buy anyways.

After the phone conversation with the agent, he says it's indefinite, and couldn't tell me the reason why, because I might try to get around it. So in short, no explanation given.


EDIT: I had two orders today that I didn't manage to ship and planned to ship them tomorrow. What should I do?

One is 100$ the other is 1000$.
If they paid you then I would just ship. If they get the items and are happy no problem. I would much rather ship than to refund that kind of money.
__________________
KingRay
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-28-2011
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,094
Thanks: 33
Thanked 113 Times in 92 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (3)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRay View Post
If they paid you then I would just ship. If they get the items and are happy no problem. I would much rather ship than to refund that kind of money.

I'm just scared that buyers might get some funky ideas seeing as I'm "unregistered user" and maybe file a claim afterwards or try something funny.

These are electronics.


Anything else I need to do with this account before going stealth?

My Paypal account is not suspended. I just withdrew 3000$ today and funds are pending, will those funds be frozen or reversed?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-28-2011
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 120
Thanks: 9
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via Yahoo to brog1330
Default

No it takes paypal about 30 days to catch up with ebay and geting you limited you should be fine
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-28-2011
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,094
Thanks: 33
Thanked 113 Times in 92 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (3)
Default

So I'll just ship the remaining two items tomorrow and be done with it. Ebay should automatically take the fees from my Paypal account.

I guess that was that.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-28-2011
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 117
Thanks: 0
Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Definitely do not ship. Buyer get squirrelly when they see NARU. The immediately file claim and win. Not worth the risk, especially $1000.

Refund them and give them options to complete payment on new ebay/paypal account.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-29-2011
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,094
Thanks: 33
Thanked 113 Times in 92 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (3)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by besttimedeals View Post
Definitely do not ship. Buyer get squirrelly when they see NARU. The immediately file claim and win. Not worth the risk, especially $1000.

Refund them and give them options to complete payment on new ebay/paypal account.
Probably for the best. Shall do that.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-30-2011
KingRay's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 173
Thanked 263 Times in 203 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurial333 View Post
I'm just scared that buyers might get some funky ideas seeing as I'm "unregistered user" and maybe file a claim afterwards or try something funny.

These are electronics.


Anything else I need to do with this account before going stealth?

My Paypal account is not suspended. I just withdrew 3000$ today and funds are pending, will those funds be frozen or reversed?


They cant file any claim if its delivered. I wouldnt worry about those unless they are not ad described. Most poeple do want what they ordered and just cannot wait to get it.

As for the stealth comment, I am not sure how familiar you are with stealth issues, do you have the book and have you researched on here extensively? if not then I would suggest it. spend a couple hrs a day if you have to. we all do atleast that much. Even now that we know most of it.

The paypal payment getting reversed or frozen, Its a waiting game. Probably just depends on when they do their filing as to where the transaction is in the system. Good luck
__________________
KingRay
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MC120 INV NOTICE- Unwelcome Buyer- Intent to Disrupt a Listing nandika eBay Discussion! 1 10-13-2010 05:01 PM
Power Seller account suspended due to link to another suspended account!! dreameR.78 UK eBay & Paypal 9 08-22-2009 09:59 AM
good account linked to suspended account got suspended please help!! hootiewoods eBay Suspensions 5 11-08-2008 06:56 PM
Account Suspended - due to linked to another suspended account - ANY HELP APPRECIATED Cforlani eBay Suspensions 28 10-10-2007 09:11 AM
if your ebay account is suspended, will your PayPal account also get suspended ? member423 eBay Suspensions 2 05-02-2007 02:56 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:25 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts