EBAY Clone?? Is This a joke? New auction website like ebay - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 05-02-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 99%
Default EBAY Clone?? Is This a joke? New auction website like ebay

Hey, i found a new auction website and it looks just like ebay. I think they can take EBAY on. I already registered and started selling on there. I'm hype up over this....What do everyone think about it?

Go to the community link at the top on the website..

Looks like they just started a adword campaign!

http://www.ewaey.com
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-02-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

The site has hardly any traffic on it. You won't sell anything.
Old 05-02-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
The site has hardly any traffic on it. You won't sell anything.
Thats besides the point Aspkin.. It is just starting out and I'm going to captalize on this. Get in early....Just like when ebay was starting out, didn't you wish you would had gotten in early.. We all said we wanted to leave Ebay alone in the future. Now it looks like we can if this auction site turns out okay...

Slowly but for surely
Old 05-03-2007

Longevity: 98%
Default Nice site!!

Like BidOnUSA.com - Online Auction Site ..no traffic

It will take time but I hope most support it! Lets Pray someone with bucks is backing this ewaey.com.

I like it!

Thanks for finding it

EB100:D
Old 05-03-2007
Threadstarter  

Lookslike there serious and is about to make a come up. They set google ads to run 24 hours a day, and they are doing TV advertising as well! Support them and sign up. You can also donate money to them for marketing expenses..

From Eway:

Ewaey is here folks!

2 Years ago we started ewaey up and it wasnt easy. We did not have any experience on how to run a site like this. We only new it was an auction site. We did not know what kind of software we should get and which type of hosting should be applied. We are now creating a new EWAEY with all the experience and knowledge we have acquired. Also all the feedbacks we have been getting from many members. We hope to be at least close to what we would like it to be. I know we are not perfect yet; but the biggest problem of an auction site now is because we cant charge anything. The site is 100% free. We have placed it back to 100% free for a reason. This is also coming from experience and knowing what would happen if we kept the fees. Instead we are letting you the members see what we are doing and give you the freedom to donate what your hearts desire. A small monthly contribution will help us tremendously! We have alot of plans for ewaey but without funds we cant do it. The members here need to think only one thing. You are investing on an auction site that is free for you! Where you can build your business without the fees. NO FEES AT ALL!.So the better Ewaey does the better will be for you.

Another thing is that we are planing to go even further... I have told my partner Aroldo in Brazil that I want to place TV ads for ewaey.com this coming summer! This will cost us $4000.00 per week. We already have the ads done. It cost $500.00 to buy the ad. To produce it etc etc. The new layout is costing ewaey.com over $2000.00. We are doing a complete makeover for ewaey.

Ewaey is already a great place! Our rankings on the search engines are going up and the numbers of links are getting bigger and bigger. We hope you all can enjoy Ewaey.com! We love it! We do.

Regards Ewaey Management.
Old 05-04-2007

Default Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM in! GO.. EWAEY.com
Old 05-06-2007
Administrator

Any luck with the EWAEY? And CPUGEEK I'm not trying to persuade you away from the site, I'm just stating the facts. You'd be lucky to make a sale on ewaey.com. It's about sales isn't it? We stay with eBay because sales don't we? I know you want to support sites like these, but unless they help their self with simple marketing which I don't see, they have a long way to go. Aspkin.com gets more traffic then ewaey.com. And that's not saying very much.
Old 05-06-2007

You are Correct Apsk...

Wow after reading how Ewaey is Run ..I am worried ...

YOU NEED TO CHARGE TO PROMOTE ..FREE ONLY WORKS FOR INFO etc.

COST to run and Promote is GIGANTIC... WOW I will do what I can but they should charge for completed sales ... or SOMETHING OR IT WILL BE NOTHING.

EB100
Old 06-28-2007
Executive [VIP]

It might be somewhere in like 5-10 but if they don't have marketing money...ewaey has already lost the battle.
Old 06-28-2007
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebay100 View Post
You are Correct Apsk...

Wow after reading how Ewaey is Run ..I am worried ...

YOU NEED TO CHARGE TO PROMOTE ..FREE ONLY WORKS FOR INFO etc.

COST to run and Promote is GIGANTIC... WOW I will do what I can but they should charge for completed sales ... or SOMETHING OR IT WILL BE NOTHING.

EB100

I'm almost always correct.
Old 09-25-2007
Banned

Longevity: 97%

Is traffic picking up on http://www.ewaey.com the next Ebay