DSR questions and info sought - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-11-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default DSR questions and info sought

Hi. So basically I need help figuring out my DSRs. Come the next review I am set to become above standard but I'm missing out on top rated because I have 1 more count than the requirement.

So.... 3/4 DSR's are fine. My issue is with people who have voted my item as described down for badness. To be top rated the count is 2/ 0.5% isn't that correct? Well I have a 3 count.

Here's my question... When I go to the requirements I have the wee flag which indicates that it isn't met but... surely other top rated sellers who sell hundreds a week have more than a 2 count from bad buyers yet they are still top rated? So how can they still be top rated? The DSR's are yearly so the 3 will never go away. Is my hope the % side of things?

By the way. I have over 100 transactions and I'm a business seller etc

Thanks for looking.

I'm sorry if this annoys people who are midway to explaining to me etc but I think I have worked it out HAHAHA. 0.5% of 129 is 0.645 sooo do I need to get that number to 0.5 and below?

Last edited by ulsterbeef; 11-11-2011 at 02:09 PM. Reason: More info added
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-11-2011

Longevity: 76%

It's % and count. List a load of cheap tat and get your % right - that's all you can do

Why are you getting bad ratings? That's what you need to identify
Old 11-11-2011
Threadstarter  

I edited my post there just there GrannyT. Oh, silly reasons. Unreasonable buyers. As you cant see who left the DSRs you have to guess going by neg/ neu feedback which isn't hard to see who did it.

1 time I sold a DVD and which was code free and the buyer left neu feedback stating that it doesn't say PAL even though he said good DVD. Another time was selling what turned out to be a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ DS game. The buyer was more than reasonable and he was good and just sad sad reasons like that. Ive 3 neu and 1 neg.

I understand what the DSRs are for but its not fair marking them down for item as described if you explained that you didnt know the game was ⊗⊗⊗⊗ etc.
Old 11-11-2011
Threadstarter  

Opps. I got my maths wrong in my edited post. Have you guys any ideas how I could do a % check for my dsr. It has to be 0.5% or less for each but I've no idea. Its prob something basic.
Old 11-11-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulsterbeef View Post
I edited my post there just there GrannyT. Oh, silly reasons. Unreasonable buyers. As you cant see who left the DSRs you have to guess going by neg/ neu feedback which isn't hard to see who did it.

1 time I sold a DVD and which was code free and the buyer left neu feedback stating that it doesn't say PAL even though he said good DVD. Another time was selling what turned out to be a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ DS game. The buyer was more than reasonable and he was good and just sad sad reasons like that. Ive 3 neu and 1 neg.

I understand what the DSRs are for but its not fair marking them down for item as described if you explained that you didnt know the game was ⊗⊗⊗⊗ etc.
Behave!
The first rule of selling is KNOW YOUR ITEM. If ignorance of the law is no excuse why do you think it will swing on ebay
YOU, the seller, are responsible for what you sell.
Of course it is fair because ebay says it is

Follow GrannyT's advice. Be proactive.

research your goods better in future please.

What does your seller's dashboard indicate