Stealth is GREAT info..but I am missing other NEED to KNOW info - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 09-27-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default Stealth is GREAT info..but I am missing other NEED to KNOW info

Love stealth...its a must buy. But it is definitely missing a lot of INFO that I see I'm going to do a lot of trial and ERROR to really learn what needs to be done. I recently bought 3 new stealth accounts from the approved sources here...that I have not used yet...still working on.....getting my ducks in a row.

Opened up 3 new bank accounts
Adding user accounts on my cpu for each one
Changing username and pass for both new Ebay/paypal

OK now that I have them....Im trying to see where I begin. I understand the process of it...I read the stealth. But now that I have it...Im assuming I go into my new accounts...change the bank info with my new bank? To get paid? (i never understood if the account has been verified in another persons name...how do you get to the money?)

Add Addresses to the Paypal? for verified addresses?

I think I need to buy a VCC from walmart to potentially withdraw money from my account without going through paypal?

Dont understand the phone verification? what if ebay/paypal call the number the account was made in? I don't have the phone...lol?

This is just one topic...stealth does not cover....there are few more...so there still is a learning curve. Anyone agree...or know the answers above?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-27-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

I recently bought 3 new stealth accounts from the approved sources here

You still need to understand stealth principals all the way with these. Any simple mistake and they are gone too

I read the stealth

I think you are missing some points. But been while since I read it. The forum is the perfect supplement to the book. Things are always changing so you need to stay on top of them.

change the bank info with my new bank.

You would be better off just adding another bank. You don't really want to remove things from paypal. ** And you cant just go all willy nilly changing all the info at once or you will burn

so there still is a learning curve

Always. Its not cut and dry for sure. You will always need to be on your toes.

Really best to ask seller of accounts the steps required to migrate it over to you. They would really know the best actions
Old 09-27-2010

Longevity: 81%

You need to reread the book to understand some of the points a bit better! good luck