Please Help with Sustaining Multiple Ebay Accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 01-04-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Thumbs up Please Help with Sustaining Multiple Ebay Accounts

Hi,

I have some very basic questions:

1) Im reading the stealth guide v3, and there are some things i believe aren't clarified enough, and i would appreciate it if any of you could be kind enough to elaborate on it.

i) I understand that were supposed to change our ip address, and record it for each ebay and paypal stealth account we create. And as i understand it, if u log in with continuously different ip's they'd ask to verify you, which can be tedious and risky. So to avoid it, we save the ip address of each account we log into ebay and paypal with in a spreadsheet, but my main question is, if i wanted to switch to a different ebay/paypal account, how would i exactly go on the about of changing my current ip address to an ip address that was previously used to log into the account with?

The method i use to change the ip address is simply turn off the router, let it sit for 30 secs, then turn it back on, and also i flush my dns. But that in turn gives me a NEW and DIFFERENT ip address... So how would u exactly maintain it?

ii) My second question is in regards to "sleeper" ebay accounts. I would love to have some, but the guide specifically says that linking the ebay accounts to the same paypal account can have detrimental consequences, so how exactly do u all manage to open and verify 20 paypal account's, with 20 virtual credit cards, or do u have 20 bank accounts in total? Lol

iii) With respect to sleeper ebay accounts, i wasnt sure if the guide specifically elaborated on this topic, but do u still keep it semi-active by purchasing/selling an item on it per say week?

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-05-2012

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 76%

All of your questions are answered in the stealth guide. You need to read it over and over many times to understand what you are asking and yes you need different bank info for each new paypal you create. So very simply every ebay/paypal combo needs different info than the other. Please keep reading the stealth guide it is all in there..REMEMBER NOTHING IS THE SAME
Old 01-05-2012
Banned

Longevity: 85%

Yes read the stealh guid as accutinting mentioned and research the forums and set up shop from there good luck!
Old 01-05-2012

Longevity: 75%

1i. The main thing is to use a different ip - people who use dongles always have different ip's, so it's not strictly true that you will be limited due to an ever changing ip.
However, eb do like Static IP's and are supposed to trust you a little bit more.
You cannot consistently get the same ip whenever you need it, it may have been assigned to your neighbour/someone else, so the method of trying to keep a non-static will be a pain and frustrating.

Keeping a spreadsheet will help you to imprint the basic of stealth - you must always check - if using a dongle, this is not as vital, but it is reccommended for beginners. You will get repeat ip's occasionally.

You are also allowed repeat ip's on cable ip's - however the time frame between them must be at least one month to be safe.

IP's cycle, so unless you have a constant Static IP - eb cannot punish you for having a used ip - whats to say the one you are using now, hasnt been used by joe blogg who lives 10 miles away and was suspended 2 months ago.

As a general rule (UK users)- each eb & pp acc will need a seperate bank acct - not sure about your countries rules though.

Start of with one account - add a few more after you have got your stealth feet wet - you should not really be thinking about sleeper accounts just yet.
Once you have been stealth a while - it all comes sort of natural and you will instinctively know what you need to do - you learn as you go along - prefferably without losing any accounts along the way.

Hope this helps
Good luck
Old 01-08-2012

Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAHappyBunny View Post
1i. ..... Start of with one account - add a few more after you have got your stealth feet wet - you should not really be thinking about sleeper accounts just yet.
He's right. Start with one. It's more important to make just one work and understand all the moving parts- IP, account performance, etc and then to branch out from there. Too many people start out making a zillion accounts (lets face it, having 20 accounts sounds more fun and feels more like progress than having just one or two), then start making mistakes or not managing the details, and then they start getting suspensions, linked, and then it all collapses. I'm sure a LOT of us have been there, but then started over with smaller numbers but more attention to detail, either as a strategy or desperation.