When does this all gets too much. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-27-2012

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 89%
Default When does this all gets too much.

When do you all think, that this getting too much.

All these accounts, setting a up new accounts.
One little mistake and it's all back to sqaure one.

Waiting for money, opening new bank accounts, closing old accounts

Amazon, eBay.....are these really worth the hassle.
Why are people so addicted to it...why can't it not be a easy solution

Is this all worth it? Is this a good way to live? Is it good money involved in this?

:>

Last edited by eternity4u; 04-27-2012 at 12:05 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-27-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%

It will get to be too much when I get tired of making money.....which will not happen ANYTIME soon
Old 04-27-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternity4u View Post

Is this all worth it? Is this a good way to live? Is it good money involved in this?

:>
That depends on what you sell, how well you sell it and how much of it you sell with a decent profit margin.

Not too many jobs out in the real world that can give you a 5 figure monthly income though
Old 04-27-2012
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Is this all worth it?
For some of us, those issues are not apparent.

I am still using the same eBay and PayPal accounts from 1st joining this forum 4 years ago without a single suspension or limitation.

The forum has taught me how to avoid these issues if you are selling legitimate items.

The problems that most people are incurring, are those associated with selling counterfeits and/or selling to much to fast. And for some we have random issues of bad customer service and just plain Bad Luck.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TGMT² For This Useful Post:
accutinting (04-28-2012), NoneOther (04-27-2012), ovidiu (04-27-2012), stanislav (04-28-2012)
Old 04-27-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

5 figure monthly income - true that.
Old 04-27-2012

Thats why you establish a couple solid legit accounts, and you dont have to worry about it.
Old 04-27-2012

Because Buyers all around the world are pretty much going exclusively ONLINE to buy stuff, and if you have a unique product you can make Good Money, its all about the Money.
Old 04-27-2012
Threadstarter  

I sell legitimate stuff.
I have around 7 stealth solid accounts, that being doing good for 2 years now.
Because of this forum, i have gained so much information that has helped me through alot.

SO THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR WONDERFUL SUPPORT

But sometimes when you get bad days, some days are good.

I had a break from all this selling last year, and this year i am back at full swing.
Money is good, no doubt about that. But it does gets too much.

If you just had one account running, imagine how many problems that cut out from it
Old 04-27-2012
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
But sometimes when you get bad days, some days are good.
That is exactly why I bank every bit of money possible. That way I can take off a month or two when ever I want.

Everyone here has some bad days, but only you can figure out if it's worth it. I purposely don't try to do a whole lot with sales because of burn-out. Everything I own including my home was paid for without financing.

Personally, I Love where I'm at....working less than 20 hours a week with the excesses going into the bank.
Old 04-27-2012

Activity: 13%
Longevity: 77%

go get a 9-5.this beats working for the man hands down.
Old 04-28-2012
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Lets see.

Up at 6 am, took kids to school, hit a few yard sales, several thrift stores, picked kids up, fix a snack, laundry, took pictures of todays finds, fixed supper for family, took more pictures, packed a few boxes, played some x box with kids and hubby, helped kids with baths, listed todays finds, went to 7 different accounts and printed labels etc.

Now 2 am in the morning, everyone asleep and I am scouring ebay for completed items, looking for some good buys, tweeting a bit, cropping pictures for tomorrow.

The finds today should net me approx 500 or so profit. So some ask how do you put in 18 hour days every day?

When you lose almost everything you have worked for due to both of us losing great paying jobs, have a nice house and new cars and about lose them and finding this board to learn how to get back on top again it makes you want to work until your head drops on the keyboard.

I do this almost everyday, seldom take a break from buying or selling other then doing household chores, fixing food, taking care of kids, homework, spend time with family etc and back on computer.

It is sometimes overwhelming but I can tell you it is well worth it as I went from having crazy amounts of money, savings, huge house, nice cars to almost zero because of job losses.

Now we are in a beautiful home, caged pool, 3 vehicles and more money in our pocket then even before when we were doing very well. Savings is growing quickly, 401k is looking good, kids college money is growing.

Yup, I say it is all worth it and for me it is never too much when you almost lose everything you worked so hard to have.

It wont happen again.

I will work 23 hours a day if I have to and go on 1 hour sleep.

Effort and the will to succeed drives me to never stop other then for my family time.

I do a lot of work when everyone else is in bed, helps a lot.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sandy D For This Useful Post:
Callidus (04-28-2012), eternity4u (11-15-2014), Gamble (01-12-2016), jamcocktail21 (04-28-2012), yotano211 (04-28-2012)
Old 04-28-2012

Longevity: 76%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy D View Post
Lets see.

Up at 6 am, took kids to school, hit a few yard sales, several thrift stores, picked kids up, fix a snack, laundry, took pictures of todays finds, fixed supper for family, took more pictures, packed a few boxes, played some x box with kids and hubby, helped kids with baths, listed todays finds, went to 7 different accounts and printed labels etc.

Now 2 am in the morning, everyone asleep and I am scouring ebay for completed items, looking for some good buys, tweeting a bit, cropping pictures for tomorrow.

The finds today should net me approx 500 or so profit. So some ask how do you put in 18 hour days every day?

When you lose almost everything you have worked for due to both of us losing great paying jobs, have a nice house and new cars and about lose them and finding this board to learn how to get back on top again it makes you want to work until your head drops on the keyboard.

I do this almost everyday, seldom take a break from buying or selling other then doing household chores, fixing food, taking care of kids, homework, spend time with family etc and back on computer.

It is sometimes overwhelming but I can tell you it is well worth it as I went from having crazy amounts of money, savings, huge house, nice cars to almost zero because of job losses.

Now we are in a beautiful home, caged pool, 3 vehicles and more money in our pocket then even before when we were doing very well. Savings is growing quickly, 401k is looking good, kids college money is growing.

Yup, I say it is all worth it and for me it is never too much when you almost lose everything you worked so hard to have.

It wont happen again.

I will work 23 hours a day if I have to and go on 1 hour sleep.

Effort and the will to succeed drives me to never stop other then for my family time.

I do a lot of work when everyone else is in bed, helps a lot.
Tell you what boys & girls, if that post isnt inspiring enough we might aswell all pack up and go home!

Niceone Sandy!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Callidus For This Useful Post:
jamcocktail21 (04-28-2012), Sandy D (04-28-2012)
Old 04-28-2012
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 77%

Her post put tears in my eyes.
Old 04-28-2012
Threadstarter  

Thanks for that post Sandy-D

Has inspired me and just have motivated me.

Gues to have success in any field, hard work is always required.

This weekend is going to be a busy one.

Should start to focus instead of losing hope.