Api Error - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-03-2008
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 25
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
iTrader: (0)
Default Api Error

I have 2 ebay accounts going and the first on has 16 feedbacks I listed a vero item and got a API ERROR. I contacted auctiva and they said that I need to verify my pay pal account and link it to my ebay account. The problem is my ebay account is in a different name does this matter. The second ebay account also hasn't got a pay pal linked and verified. It has no feedback I list 3 items 1 was a vero and I got a API Error , but was able to list a non vero item straight after the vero item was not allowed. Is this going to keep happening now that they have bought in the new only pay with pay pal rule have they also stopped you from listing Vero items all together. With my first account I could list a vero item but I made sure I had feedback first.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 06-03-2008
aspkin's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 11,043
Thanks: 2,975
Thanked 3,940 Times in 1,671 Posts
Activity: 37%
Longevity: 100%
iTrader: (25)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper View Post
I have 2 ebay accounts going and the first on has 16 feedbacks I listed a vero item and got a API ERROR. I contacted auctiva and they said that I need to verify my pay pal account and link it to my ebay account. The problem is my ebay account is in a different name does this matter. The second ebay account also hasn't got a pay pal linked and verified. It has no feedback I list 3 items 1 was a vero and I got a API Error , but was able to list a non vero item straight after the vero item was not allowed. Is this going to keep happening now that they have bought in the new only pay with pay pal rule have they also stopped you from listing Vero items all together. With my first account I could list a vero item but I made sure I had feedback first.
You need some work with your sentence structure and punctuation. I don't even see a question mark in there... I'll come back to this later.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-04-2008
jscan's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 649
Thanks: 3
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%
iTrader: (0)
Default

LOL i also had trouble reading this.
its like a never ending sentence, confusing.
__________________
The Australian eBay Alternative:
http://www.oztion.com.au
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-04-2008
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 25
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
iTrader: (0)
Default

LOL!!! sorry was very tired at the time. The problem is basically, everytime I list a vero item from both accounts I get a API message. My question is will this stop if my accounts are linked to a pay pal verified account? How do I get around this when both the accounts aren't in my real name? Was that better
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-04-2008
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via ICQ to biz2customer Send a message via MSN to biz2customer Send a message via Yahoo to biz2customer Send a message via Skype™ to biz2customer
Default

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. — Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-04-2008
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 25
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Can Pay Pal see your name on your bank account when they verify it? They say that the name on the Pay Pal account must match the name on bank account.
Is this true?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-04-2008
aspkin's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 11,043
Thanks: 2,975
Thanked 3,940 Times in 1,671 Posts
Activity: 37%
Longevity: 100%
iTrader: (25)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper View Post
Can Pay Pal see your name on your bank account when they verify it? They say that the name on the Pay Pal account must match the name on bank account.
Is this true?
Nope, Paypal can't see this information. All the can do is verify the account is real by the deposits.

Try using simon.com gift accounts also for the CC verification.

And make sure the name, phone number and address of both your eBay and Paypal accounts match when you link them.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-04-2008
aspkin's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 11,043
Thanks: 2,975
Thanked 3,940 Times in 1,671 Posts
Activity: 37%
Longevity: 100%
iTrader: (25)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biz2customer View Post
A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. — Einstein

I'm working on avoiding most problems while still solving them.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-04-2008
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,022
Thanks: 5,510
Thanked 9,043 Times in 7,038 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default

pepper is in Australia.
__________________
Ever look at someone and think WhyTF has no one hit you with a shovel yet?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-04-2008
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 25
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Thanx guys you have been very helpful
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:14 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts