Brand new CA fully verified stealth acct suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 08-10-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Default Brand new CA fully verified stealth acct suspended

My acct was suspended within an hour. I was selling Keurig machines which are not on the Vero list. They are completely legit and get them from a legit buyer from the Keurig distributor. It is a solid hookup.

I had some browsing history. I've made some bids on some auctions as well. Account is about 3 weeks old and everything was verified with no withdrawal limit from PP. It is a Canadian account.

I even offer full refunds within 14 days if not satisfied and free overnight UPS shipping with tracking #'s.

They want me to call within 72 hours to lift ban.

What do they ask you when you call? what should I have ready to give them when I call them?

Once/If the ban is lifted, will I have to worry about how many I sell per day? They are a very hot/non-vero item and can most likely sell about 5-6 a day with no problem.

Also, being that I provide tracking #'s with UPS, will there be any hold on my money?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-10-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by octour View Post
My acct was suspended within an hour. I was selling Keurig machines which are not on the Vero list. They are completely legit and get them from a legit buyer from the Keurig distributor. It is a solid hookup.
This is a branded item. Does not have to be on any ebay VeRo to get the listings taken down. Be careful of that line of thinking.

What was the notice?
Old 08-10-2012
Threadstarter  

I received two.

The first:

Your listing(s):

xxxxxxxxxxx - Keurig B70 10 Cups Coffee etc. etc.

have been ended early and all fees credited to your account. Your listings were ended for the following reason:

* Account Suspension

You will be sent a separate notification regarding your account suspension.

We thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,

eBay Trust and Safety

The 2nd:

Thanks for selling on eBay. It's important that we speak with you about recent activity on your account. Your listings have been removed until we can talk with you.

To prevent your account from being closed, please contact us within the next 48 hours using this link:
Page Not Responding

Note: You may be asked to sign in. You can always sign in from the eBay home page before clicking the link above.

We appreciate your help verifying your account as quickly as possible and welcome you as a member of our community.

Thanks,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

Following this link sends me to the page where they give you a code to call and speak with Ebay.

I then received a 3rd which was weird:

Start buying AND selling on eBay.ca
-which an html email with a bunch of links to sell this or that.

I followed the links and checked on my account and it said that I needed to follow the instructions in the 2nd email to call them. I haven't done that yet.

I can tell that is what happened to other sellers of the same product on ebay. But I don't know what to expect. The reason I know this is because I have seen listings disappear and then the user/seller reappears with new listing #'s of the same product about a day later.
Old 08-10-2012
Threadstarter  

I wonder if I should try listing the same item with just the model number in the listing and leaving the word 'Keur1g' out with one of my other accounts. Maybe then it won't be picked up by their filters.

Also, I have different bank accts for each, I use a dongle, I have different user accounts on my PC and make sure IP is different each time I sign in and use no proxy.
Old 08-10-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 91%

If you try to sell another item theyll shut down your account permanently.
Dont do that.
Call them BEFORE you try to post anything again.
Not sure what they will ask you since its a Canadian account. If it was a US account I know theyd use public databases to ask you several personal questions which only you would know the answers to. Not sure what the process is for a Canadian account though.
Old 08-10-2012
Threadstarter  

No, I don't plan on listing anything until after I call them and hopefully get ban lifted and account gets reinstated.

But what do they ask you if it was a US acct? Maybe it's the same.
Old 08-10-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts
Longevity: 75%

Its under 30 days old. One of the main reasons why.
Another reason is the price of the item.

Call them and explain your model.They should re-instate you.

Also, if its a canadian account and you're logging in from the US, that might be another issue? are you using VPN? thats bad if you are.

Keep us informed
Old 08-10-2012
Threadstarter  

I'm not using a VPN. I am using a Verizon dongle, a 4G mifi jetpack. I get a new ip every time just by turning it off and on again.

What do you mean by explain my model? Do you mean the model of the item I am selling? Like physical description etc?
Old 08-10-2012
Threadstarter  

And when I do call, should I use a skype phone call? It's a stealth account, so the phone number used to set up the account is bogus.
Old 08-10-2012

Longevity: 73%

so with the verizon dongle do you get a US IP or a Canadian IP since it is a CA account.

The phone number on your account should never be bogus. It should be forwarded to your real cell in case paypal or ebay call. you can call them through any means but have all your information on the account ready.

Explain my Model: Means your business plan. How do you plan to sell on ebay and what are your methods. Are you an authorized dealer, will you be opening a ebay store, how fast will be able to process the transactions. etc.
Old 08-11-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

You might have sold too hard, too fast. Provide the ID documentation requested - make the call - make few stealth backups just in case.
Old 08-11-2012
Threadstarter  

I want to call them today and hope to get ban lifted. I never actually sold anything, they cancelled the listing only an hour after it posted. And I had only 1 item for sale.

I plan on dropshipping these with a very good source. He is excellent. He provides free overnight shipping with tracking. I was in business with him before and we did very well with another line of products but his source dried up. They are not stolen, counterfeit, and are all factory originals.

I make the listings and get the sales, I forward him the quantity and who to send it to. He provides me with the UPS tracking id and I pay him 2 days later after delivery confirmation. He accepts returns too. Great customer service.

With the dongle, I am in the US so I get a US ip. They are Canadian accounts.

I do not have the product on hand, but I always order one to myself to check it out and bring it to a local retailer to make sure product is real. They always are. My dropshipper is a good guy.

I guess I can get real numbers which forward to my cell using evoice or another service like that.

But what kind of info will I need to provide for this phone call in response to the suspension email?
Old 08-11-2012
Executive [VIP]

Bye bye account if you present this plan
Old 08-11-2012
Executive [VIP]

I want to call them today and hope to get ban lifted. I never actually sold anything, they cancelled the listing only an hour after it posted. And I had only 1 item for sale.

This is because the account is under 30 days old. This is standard.

I plan on dropshipping these with a very good source. He is excellent. He provides free overnight shipping with tracking. I was in business with him before and we did very well with another line of products but his source dried up. They are not stolen, counterfeit, and are all factory originals.

Tell them you are dropshipping, You will be banned permanently. End of story.

With the dongle, I am in the US so I get a US ip. They are Canadian accounts.

Another red flag for them. You are not where you say you are on your comp. Its very suspicious to ebay. Its stated that you should be within a 100 mile radius of your local. If your IP is in Texas and you're selling on an Ontario account, that could mean account hacking. While people do move, ebay would rather have you contact them to change the info then to risk possible fraud and money loss.

I guess I can get real numbers which forward to my cell using evoice or another service like that.

Always use real numbers and keep away from skype. ebay owns them and know their products.

But what kind of info will I need to provide for this phone call in response to the suspension email?

Most likely ID, invoices, what you plan on selling and how much of it if you come out trying to become a business seller. They will try to find info out on you, and if youre stealth, you naturally cannot provide it. There are ways around it though.
Just stay on your toes.
Old 08-11-2012
Executive [VIP]

ebay no longer owns skype.

Sold it a long time back.

Old 08-11-2012
Executive [VIP]

oops. thanks for the info GB :D
Old 08-11-2012
Threadstarter  

I have no intentions on telling them that I am dropshipping. I have used ⊗⊗⊗⊗ invoices in the past and was able to get by them pretty easily. I just used an online invoice generator, but used my then real name and address. I guess I would do the same only using the stealth info on the invoices.

I have 2 other Canadian accounts that I want to try and sell with. If I get an evoice number for each, and/or call immediately within getting a suspension email (which I suspect will happen) and just verify my information on file, plus use a Canadian VPN near to the town I entered...will I be okay?

Accounts are more than 30 days old, I have made bids on some items with no winners, and have browsing history for both. I have not listed anything for sale on either. I have no feedback as of yet and no real bank account linked to either. But they are verified and PP verified with a virtual bank account linked to each.

My account creator tells me it's pretty standard to get this notice and that calling them within the 72 hours specified is merely a formality just to verify the info like name and address on file. After you call, the ban is usually lifted and I will be able to sell.

But I want to take every precaution first before calling. Am I on the right track with getting a Canadian VPN and evoice number within that area? And if they ask for invoices etc, I will just say that will take me some time to get and I will call them back or fax them to them. I can get an efax number from a Canadian # as well.
Old 08-11-2012
Threadstarter  

Can anybody recommend a good Canadian VPN provider for this?
Old 08-11-2012
Executive [VIP]

Accounts are more than 30 days old, I have made bids on some items with no winners, and have browsing history for both. I have not listed anything for sale on either. I have no feedback as of yet and no real bank account linked to either. But they are verified and PP verified with a virtual bank account linked to each.

I meant for selling. Sorry for the confusion. the account needs to be over 30 days old and list one item, let it sell (or end it in like 2-3 days) then list what you wish to sell (1 item at a time again till you get your first feedback)

You can spend your money anytime you wish with ebay . Making money? thats another story...Hence the 30 days for waiting to sell.

VPN is MURDER to an account. It will ban you almost instantly and is the worst thing for ebay and paypal.
Old 08-11-2012
Threadstarter  

When I make my listing, I have list 1 item to sell. I want to sell it, ship it out, provide the tracking id and get the positive feedback.

Is there any way of signing in from a Canadian IP within the states that will pass Eb@y?
Old 08-11-2012
Threadstarter  

What about getting a static Canadian IP address to sign in from?
Old 08-11-2012

Longevity: 90%

No offense but something is telling me that you are selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ coffee makers. I personally don't mind but at least don't lie to us. Also I don't think it was the reason why they suspended your account. I think it is the combination of account under 30 days and the fact that you were using ip from a different country or too far away from your original address.