I need help/advices please!!!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-07-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default I need help/advices please!!!!

hello every one, i hope some one can help me
I sold three statues on ebay unfortunately to a same buyer(non us buyer), he pay for all of them(we are talking about US1,500.00 plus 3 different shipping prices),

i receive the money through paypal and immediately transfer the money to my bank account, and then one week later the buyer contact me ask me for full money refund complaining about scratches and chips on each statue ,of course he is lying, because i sent these in a perfect condition with extra protection...

(is much more probability win the "powerball" than get three damages statues from three differents packagings with same destination). So he open a case for "item is not as described" on each one, of course he win all cases and now i have to refund his money, but the problem is that money is not in my bank account any more because i use all on medical expenses.

Now my paypal balance is in NEGATIVE for more than 1,600.00. eBay is waiting for the buyer return the statues to me to make the full money refund What can i do?, can i block eBay and paypal from my bank account, or close a bank account and open a new one? Please help me. Thank you!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-08-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums.

This sounds like a problem between you and the buyer - which you should resolve and learn from. I won`t comment on your business model but, yes close the bank account if you want to avoid debits from pp. That`s all I can say on this affair.

Wish you the best. Is the account in your real name? PP can take you to collections
Old 10-08-2012

Longevity: 79%
Default International buyers

Hi

I just started a thread on something similar to this. Please be careful and for goodness sakes "Remove all International Shipping" from your listings.

It is getting very very bad with these International Buyers getting our goods then immediately opening up cases. I am not implying all International buyers but its some out there so to avoid the few, I have stopped completely. But to each is own! Scamming is on the rise and we have to be careful, especially for high price items like yours.

I won't comment on what you should do about Paypal and your funds but I will say fight this out with this Buyer to the end as I did. My cases were totaled 2K+ and I won. I believe my win signified that Ebay is coming on to these schemes and by allowing us to win the cases it shows them that they will not get away with these games they are playing.

I hope you took good pictures of those statues before they were shipped. I bet you any amount of money this guy will not ship these back to you thus closing the case. Or if he do it might be a box of rocks?? Just to show Paypal that a package was delivered and he can get refunded.

I sent an expensive piece of China once to Russia, they said it was damaged and opened a case. I know for a fact this was a lie because I got it professionally wrapped to prevent any damage! He was upset that he had to ship it back so I offered to give him a return label to "NOWHERE" if you get my drift. Needless to say as far as the case went it never got delivered back to me and........that's all I am going to say.

I hope it works out but please rethink at least for the busy season coming up shipping anywhere besides the US.
Old 10-08-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

/quote

Remove all International Shipping

Depends on the item and case by case - should not blanket statement all buyers
Old 10-08-2012

Longevity: 79%

No its not all and I don't want to put them all in that category as I know there are a lot of good/honest international buyers. The same go for US buyers where international sellers are concerned.

But personally (and I am only speaking for myself) I am thru with selling internationally as my accounts are too precious to me and I did honestly give it a try before I came to my decision & several open ebay cases later. So can't say I didn't??

Plus my items are way too much to take anymore chances on. My item average cost is $300-600/per item. So you can understand why I just can not take anymore of those chances??
Old 10-11-2012
Threadstarter  

Thanks all of you guys
unfortunately my best sales are from international buyers. I don't make enough business on eBay (but is something) and this is the first time on my life that i have such a issues like that.
Many people recommend me don't do business any more with international buyers due the large number of scammers out there, but if i don't do, my sales will be going down (and if so, will be better if i close my ebay seller account)

Question, whats gonna happen if i block paypal and eBay from my bank account?, they can take me to court or something like that?...i feel totally screwed. Ebay doesn't care about sellers , they always decided on buyers favor doesn't matter if they are right or not "the buyer is always right"
Old 10-11-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome to the forums.

Wish you the best. Is the account in your real name? PP can take you to collections
Yes, my paypal account have my real name

Now they ask me for provided my tax ID number
Old 10-17-2012
Threadstarter  

Please need more advices ...