eBay Invoice - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 01-04-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Default eBay Invoice

I've received my eBay Invoice via e-mail today,

Quote:
Your eBay invoice for the period from December 1, 2012 through December 31, 2012 is now available to view online.

Amount Due: £25.21

You have set up PayPal as your automatic payment method. Your invoice amount will be automatically deducted from your PayPal account between January 15, 2013 and January 17, 2013. The amount deducted may vary based on recent payments or credits.

Remember: eBay will not ask you for sensitive personal information (such as your password, credit card, bank account numbers, National Insurance numbers, identity numbers etc.) in an email.

Thank you for using eBay.

Regards,
eBay
How does eBay calculate the amount I owe them?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-04-2013

Longevity: 66%

On your page "my ebay"
Go into "account"
Then there is a section just under your current balance that says : view all account activity.
This will show you how they come to the figure invoiced and what its for .
Old 01-04-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceuk View Post
On your page "my ebay"
Go into "account"
Then there is a section just under your current balance that says : view all account activity.
This will show you how they come to the figure invoiced and what its for .
What's the best way to pay the invoice fees?

Also I've listed an item up and someone bought it using Buy It Now, before I dispatch the item, there was a fault with the item so I refunded the payment to the buyer and eBay charged me fees in that transaction.

I've already opened up a case and buyer agreed to cancel the transaction so what should I do?
Old 01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casterina View Post
What's the best way to pay the invoice fees?

Also I've listed an item up and someone bought it using Buy It Now, before I dispatch the item, there was a fault with the item so I refunded the payment to the buyer and eBay charged me fees in that transaction.

I've already opened up a case and buyer agreed to cancel the transaction so what should I do?
Some ppl like to pay them with VCC i just pay mine with paypal funds but i make payments every week so i dont get hit with horendous invoices now .

If the transaction has been cancelled the fees will be credited back to your account but as your invoice has allready been processed it wont show till next month now.
Old 01-04-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Some ppl like to pay them with VCC i just pay mine with paypal funds but i make payments every week so i dont get hit with horendous invoices now .
How do I set it up to pay my invoices using Paypal? Also what do you mean by horrendous invoices?

Quote:
If the transaction has been cancelled the fees will be credited back to your account but as your invoice has allready been processed it wont show till next month now.
On the eBay invoice, it charged me £10.99 for final value fee but I haven't received that back
Old 01-04-2013

Casterina;407239]How do I set it up to pay my invoices using Paypal? Also what do you mean by horrendous invoices?

Go into "my ebay"
Then into "account"
Half way down the page is "payment methods for sellers fees"
There you can either set up paypal as your automatic payment method or you can make a one time payment via card or paypal.

Horrendous fees ie when you let the fees build up for the entire month with large volumes of sales then they suddenly invoice you for £thousands.
So i pay in small chunks but just my personal preference.

On the eBay invoice, it charged me £10.99 for final value fee but I haven't received that back

You will get this back on next months invoice now .

Last edited by bruceuk; 01-04-2013 at 12:20 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to bruceuk For This Useful Post:
GreenGhost (01-04-2013)
Old 01-04-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Go into "my ebay"
Then into "account"
Half way down the page is "payment methods for sellers fees"
There you can either set up paypal as your automatic payment method or you can make a one time payment via card or paypal.
Which one is the safest, setup a automatic payment method or make a one time payment?

Quote:
Horrendous fees ie when you let the fees build up for the entire month with large volumes of sales then they suddenly invoice you for £thousands.
So i pay in small chunks but just my personal preference.
How do I pay my invoices weekly instead of monthly just to be safe?

Quote:
You will get this back on next months invoice now .
So I'll need to pay the amount eBay requested and the £10.99 will be deducted from the next month invoice?
Old 01-04-2013

]Which one is the safest, setup a automatic payment method or make a one time payment?

I personally dont think theres any difference some guys dont like paying fees with paypal full stop but its easier for me this way .

How do I pay my invoices weekly instead of monthly just to be safe?

You can pay them daily if you like "make one time payment"
As long as you pay them makes very little difference i just prefer smaller amounts more often but if your invoices are only a few quid i dont see the point and would stick to monthly.

So I'll need to pay the amount eBay requested and the £10.99 will be deducted from the next month invoice?[/QUOTE]

YES the invoice is the invoice .. once you have it you cant change it .
Will come of next month
Old 01-04-2013
Threadstarter  

I've paid my eBay invoice using One Time Payment via Paypal,

On the invoice sheet I viewed only via eBay, it said Total £30.64 but it said I need to pay £24.75 so I did, but now I don't know why £24.75 is used in the fees because the invoice sheet is inaccurate if you know what I mean
Old 01-04-2013

Its not inaccurate.
For example invoices are based on activity from 1st dec to 1st jan but not payable till 15th jan
so if you log on 14th jan it will ask you to pay £100 for example but you balance may be £150
The £50 is for fees from 1st jan to 14th jan which is not due yet.