AM I invisible? I get no responses on this forum even from Apskin... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-07-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
Send a message via Skype™ to defon
Default AM I invisible? I get no responses on this forum even from Apskin...

AM I invisible? I get no responses on this forum even from Apskin...

I have contacted 6 or 7 sellers and posted a few posts and no one has responded.

I want to give money for services and nothing... I don't get it.

Do I need to turn my PM on or something?
I am about to go back to dumb ass Black hat world and buy stuff there but I would rather work with people on this site. I even spent the VIP membership.. Do I need to spend more money... I will just please tell me how much.
Thanks

I hope this post of desperation works. :-)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-08-2013
Threadstarter  

Day 2 of my invisible profile on Aspkin.

Well I was upset about being invisible for a few days. But then I looked at my paypal account and got over it. I hit $780 on Friday for profit and now I'm barely working and clearing $200 a day. So the life of an invisible profile isn't so bad. LOL

I purchased a VPS from another site... since the sellers here can't see me. And just got long in info. THen I bought a stealth ebay account from the first guy on google search.

I will see how it goes and keep you posted.

If I don't get a response from aspkin I guess I'll request a refund for my VIP membership. I will NOT do a dispute on PP.. that is a dick head thing. But I will send an email requesting my money.

This is my first experience with a forum where I can't get a response for like 7 members... wierd.
Old 04-09-2013
Threadstarter  

Day 3
Well The seller of stealth account has not responded to my emails. Wow... this is funny.

So I have the VPS set up and will continue to use my self made stleath account.

Luckily I have a few other friends and family accounts I have been using Team viewer to log into thier systems to sell on thier accounts. Where there is a will there is a way. LOL

I probably should have done it all myself to start. Depending on others is always a slippery slope.
Old 04-13-2013
Threadstarter  

Day X

Well that website selling Stealth accounts never responded. I am starting to see a patern.

Good news is I have been using OLD methods to validate Ebay and Paypal.
AND THEY ARE WORKING...
I got my main account limit increased with a good phone call.

My stealth accounts are going thru a few VPS I found online.
I am concerned becuase the IP addresses are registered to acompany called Wholesale Internet. But so far no problems. But since they are NEW stealt accounts I can only sell items under $100 and only a few sales a week.

I have recruited 4 friends and family to sell for me. They are all making $100 a day selling for me and I make about the same from each, plus my own accounts.

If I could ONLY buy a seasoned ebay account I could be making $1K + aday... but I guess I will have to build this bad boy myself.

Most things in life require blood sweat and tears... so let's do it.
Old 04-17-2013
Threadstarter  

Well I finally got a PM from a seller on here... Strange he states he never got a PM from me.

Check it out.. I have a screen shot of my PMs sent.

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/...ou2/aspkin.png

The sad thing is, this seller had a really cool serivce and it looks like he is no longer a service provider on here.

I will do anything to prof there MUST have been an error on the PM system, NOT neglect by the seller. I hope this gets resolved.

Well the good news is, since NONE of the sellers on this site have responded to me I have recruited people (offline) to be my sellers. I now have 6 sellers and I'm making alotmore money than if I had 5 stealth accounts.

Plus one of my sellers found a stealth seller for $40 each on another site and we are getting some there now. But building a team of sellers has turned out so much better than I thought. Turns out I think the stealth accounts may have very well held me back from true growth.

I still have a few of my own created stealth accounts using VPS service... but they are small and will takes some time to build. But now I am making a GREAT living ... waiting isn't so bad. LOL
Old 04-22-2013
Threadstarter  

For a second I tought I got a reply on this thread... but it was just my own replies to myself. LOL

I have now recieved one smalls stealth account and I am waiting on a large one 100/5000.

It's just in time too. My two main accounts I am using are maxed out for another 10 days or so.

Now I'm getting nervous becuase my PP accounts are at $6.5K and $2K. I can't seem to get the money out fast enough. Of course I don't want to remove the money too fast in order to not throw a red flag.

I have offically broke my record for income inside of r 3 weeks. I never EVER thought I would do so good with E B A y.

I will now scan this forum for "how much is too much for sending gifts". I have a few of my sellers Gifting me the money they owe me and it is starting to hit over $2K a day in gifts to one PP.... I need to research if this is a bad idea.
Old 05-03-2013
Threadstarter  

It has been awhile. I have been very busy.

I now have 10 sellers (resellers) on ebay and 1 on Amazon.

I finally got a few stealth account sellers on google search to provide me some accounts. They sucked and got a MC999.

Yeah many people will accuse me of doing something wrong BUT I have made 3 stealth accounts myself from scratch during the time of testing these other pruchased accts and ALL 3 OF MINE are rocking.

I used seperate VPS for each account.

I let the sellers keep thier money and just sent them an email of how I was disappointed. I remember what it was like to sell a product that doesn't work and always be broke and upset.

Anyway, "what's better than 10 stealth accounts selling on Fee Bay?" .... 10 resellers selling for you on ebay. Not only do all the accounts have seperate internet connectinos, and SS#s and everything attached to each account... but they also do ALL MY CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAILS AND ISSUES WITH THE SALES.

It is so much better. I am so grateful for the sellers on this site from ignoring me. I only need to work about 3 hours a day to process my sellers orders and even that amount of work I have just hired an assistant who is doing that for me.

Basically I can make $500 to $1,000 a day and NEVER log into fee bay OR PP. I only glance at the work my assistant is doing.

Which is good.. becuase now I have an old friend who is giving me on consignment $50,000 (wholesale) of brand new laugage to manage and sell on A mazon and Fee bay.

I hire the peeps to ship and sell... meanwhile make the lions share of the profit.

Next month we'll just ship the products to A mazon so they can handle it... but either way this feels like the very first business I own... not just a self employeed guy telling himself he has a business. Let's face it, if you have to work every day to make money on your business then the business owns you... not the other way around.

Good luck all!! It only took me about 5 years to get all the pieces just right for this to happen.