I fixed my First MC999- thanks to this forum - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 07-10-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
Send a message via Skype™ to defon
Smile I fixed my First MC999- thanks to this forum

THANKS TO THIS FORUM...!!

I purchased the stealth account ebook about 3.5 years ago. I made stealth accounts off and on and seldom checked out the forum. Till recently and I'm so grateful. I was killing it on ebay, crazy money... then I got a PP issue that shut me down... damn PP.

So now I'm back to making stealth accounts. But this MC999 issue would pop up when it never did before.

So here is the story on this account... sorry if it is long...

Acct Created: 7/2011 (I found about 20 accounts I made back then and never really used)

7-8-13 Set up a listing with in 48 hours of logging in again (since 7/2011)
-Added a credit card (never used before)
- ZERO feedback. about 48 hours of just browsing items
-I couldn't get in my old PP account so made a new one, WITH a new gmail... damn Hotmail accounts don't seem to work anymore.. damn Microsoft live accts...g rrrrr. So new gmail with brand new PP account. - Then added same CC
-Posted a baby toy , new for $19 with in 48 hours of setting up.
-Then 30+ hours later got MC999
- DID not link PP to gaybay acct-- but did set it up to accept payments for listing
-Copy and pasted info for account on notepad and reviewed the forum for 30 mins, then made the phone call via GV.
-I always use diff user accounts, record every Ip address. I have found my ISP will lease my IP for DAYS... so I always change MAC address on router to get the same IP for each account... something I learned from this site recently. I feel using the same IP (each account assigned one) looks better than always loggin in with diff IPs... it's like a free limitless Private IPs.

MESSAGE from Gaybay:

"""""""
Dear XXXXXXXXXX(xxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com),

Thanks for selling on eBay. It's important that we speak with you about recent activity on your account. Your listings have been removed until we can talk with you.

To prevent your account from being closed, please contact us within the next 48 hours using this link:
http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...NS&From=H45399

Note: You may be asked to sign in. You can always sign in from the eBay home page before clicking the link above.

We appreciate your help verifying your account as quickly as possible and welcome you as a member of our community.

Thanks,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

H45399
/""""""""

So I called Gaybay. It took 22 minutes... I kind of dragged it out. Playing dumb is so much fun. At first I was going to call in my home office so the kids in the house and TV couldn't be heard.... like an adult.. then I realized a "DUMB" person wouldn't do that so let's turn the TV up a bit. lol

GAYBAY REP ASKED:
1) My full name- (only once... I thought it would be asked a few times...)
2) Confirmed my username
3) Stated my account/. listing has no violations. They just want to confirm I am real.
4) Asked for my phone and address on my account.
5) Then asked if my address is on my DL... I could tell MY name and address on this stealth account wasn't pulling the security questions from DMV records... she kept stalling and asking ... like 3 times she asked "is that your address on your DL?". After hearing the question over and over and hearing her embarrassment I started with really dumb questions... like when do the fees need to be paid and I am also selling on Craigslist... can you help me with that too... lol. She never did ask me the questions but she was trying. She must have said "I'm going to ask you some security questions... mumble mumble... aaaa.. aaaa" Then ask the address on the DL again.

I added for effects on the phone call:
*Crying baby in background (real baby, but I will us a recording if baby is a sleep next time)
*Cartoons on TV, almost too loud.
*I yelled at my 5 year old a few times.
*Said I Lost my job, staying with family now. Trying to sell items I never used from a baby shower.
*She asked if someone was helping me with gaybay, I said my niece is walking thru it, also she asked if I know how to ship... again I told her my niece is doing it for me to start.

SIDE NOTE: When I was making tons of money gaybay I purchased 3 stealth accounts (not from this site, none of the sellers go back to me on this site). All 3 got the MC999 and at the time I asked the suppliers what to do and all 3 ignored me. I let them keep the money, over $200 all together. When I make money I am way to generous.
"If you want something done well, do it yourself."

Now I need to spend a month getting accounts set up and increasing volume. Slow and steady baby.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-02-2013
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
Send a message via Skype™ to defon

I just made 2 stealth accounts and so far no MC999. :-)

I believe it has to do with IP address. When I purchased stealth the ips were not geo located to me. So when I log in and list it throws a flag... totally makes sense. You would think the sellers of stealth accounts would ask for your stealth address or something. wow...

I made pp and 3bay and listing all in the same day. Then 2 days later no MC999. I remember doing this way 2 years ago but I took so much time off I thought I would be better to purchase stealth accounts... I WAS WRONG. I wasted 6 weeks and a few hundred $$$$. Now I can make one every day for $6. Total control, it's done RIGHT, and cheap. :-)