eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   New stealth accounts suspended quickly: any reasons? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/66017-new-stealth-accounts-suspended-quickly-any-reasons.html)

gwensreat 10-15-2013 05:17 PM

New stealth accounts suspended quickly: any reasons?

My first ebay account has been banned since June for trademark violation, well, didn't see that coming but fair enough.

Then I bought the stealth book and trying to get back on ebay with different name (nick name), bank account, IP and physical address, phone number.....
Everything went smoothly...until...right after I was trying to post the fifth item on ebay.....ebay removed all my listing......
Its just been 72 hours...my new account RIP....not happy...All I posted were my used items....

Here are my own opinions about why ebay limited/restricted my account so fast AGAIN,
first, I did not verify my new paypal account. I will definitely do it next time. second, I posted too fast that triggered ebay flag me (when I was about to post the fifth listing in the same category, ebay gave me an error message said, for newbie like me there is a limit number of items that i can post in the same category which I was unaware of...)
This is my two cents. Any suggestions?? Any opinions? Thank you so much. Still cannot believe this happened to me again....

jeffweico 10-15-2013 08:34 PM

re: New stealth accounts suspended quickly: any reasons?

Were you selling the same thing that got you banned in the first place?

Selling any popular brand name merchandise on eBay is tricky. Many people try to sell counterfeits. That makes it difficult to sell brand names, even if your products are 100% authentic.

gwensreat 10-15-2013 09:39 PM

Actually, I did sell the same thing. BUT that was not the product that got me banned...I sold 20 used bags before being restricted and they were alright....so confused.

zoneout 10-15-2013 09:40 PM

limited number of items per category?! wow the idiots running ebay never cease to amaze.

gwensreat 10-15-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 495244)
Were you selling the same thing that got you banned in the first place?

Selling any popular brand name merchandise on eBay is tricky. Many people try to sell counterfeits. That makes it difficult to sell brand names, even if your products are 100% authentic.

Actually, I did sell the same thing. BUT that was not the product that got me banned...I sold 20 used bags before being restricted and they were alright....so confused.
Edit/Delete Message

gwensreat 10-15-2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoneout (Post 495260)
limited number of items per category?! wow the idiots running ebay never cease to amaze.

I think it is because I have zero feedback. So I guess I need to gain at least some feedback (for buyer's account) before I start selling?

joesshooze 10-16-2013 04:34 PM

Re: New stealth accounts suspended quickly: any reasons?

Welcome but just a bit more than you describe sweetie. Stay here, read the stealth guide and read the forum for a little while to get the hang of it please. Best of luck.

JamesNorth101 10-16-2013 05:18 PM

When you say used bags, are these branded used bags? (I am assuming so, because you got a trademark violation)

If so, then the reason that you have have been restricted is that your selling branded items on a new EB account. They don't much like this

Sandy D 10-16-2013 09:37 PM

Used or not if they were name brand high end purses on a new account it will toast the account quickly.

You have to built the account by selling low end household items first then moved a few on slowly.

glacier922 10-17-2013 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoneout (Post 495260)

I actually got this with my 2nd stealth account.I just got 2 feedback on it now. Sold 5 items and said I had to wait 30 days before I can sell under this category again. Funny thing is I didn't have this problem with my first stealth, which is still under 10 feedbacks but more than 2. I am selling on my third stealth right now w/ 0 feedbacks. Now I am going to add a fourth soon, to make up for the second account.

rsot 10-17-2013 04:59 AM

Verification of pp is a good move.

Browsing and bidding for 2-4 weeks before selling also helps from my experience.

gwensreat 10-17-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 495648)

Browsing and bidding for 2-4 weeks before selling also helps from my experience.

Thank you so much!:mod:

gwensreat 10-17-2013 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy D (Post 495583)
Used or not if they were name brand high end purses on a new account it will toast the account quickly.

You have to built the account by selling low end household items first then moved a few on slowly.

Yes. I think you were absolutely right. I will try not to sell used branded bag before I get some positive feedback.

Thanks!!

gwensreat 10-17-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 495536)
When you say used bags, are these branded used bags? (I am assuming so, because you got a trademark violation)

If so, then the reason that you have have been restricted is that your selling branded items on a new EB account. They don't much like this

Yes they were used and branded. Not very high end. But i guess I can not sell any branded bags without any feedback. Ebay do not like it....

Thank you! I will open another stealth soon.

gwensreat 10-17-2013 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joesshooze (Post 495525)
Welcome but just a bit more than you describe sweetie. Stay here, read the stealth guide and read the forum for a little while to get the hang of it please. Best of luck.

Thank you!

gwensreat 10-17-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glacier922 (Post 495631)
I actually got this with my 2nd stealth account.I just got 2 feedback on it now. Sold 5 items and said I had to wait 30 days before I can sell under this category again. Funny thing is I didn't have this problem with my first stealth, which is still under 10 feedbacks but more than 2. I am selling on my third stealth right now w/ 0 feedbacks. Now I am going to add a fourth soon, to make up for the second account.

Hello. You inspired me. Thank you! I am thinking opening another stealth account again...My husband had an ebay account since he didn't use it for a looong time (maybe 5 five years) ebay removed his account. He has no ebay account at all at this point time time. He has two paypal account. One of them maybe a little bit linked with my suspended account. So I think he need the third one. Same name but different phone number and bank account. Will it work? And we cannot use our address. So rent a mailbox is a good idea?

Thank you for your time...

gwensreat 10-17-2013 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 495648)

Hi. May I bother you for some other questions please. I am reading the stealth book again and again. And here are my confusions.
1. Can they see my MAC address? Although it's been answered clearly here thousands of times, the reason why I ask this again because my friend (he is from an asian country) said in their country's "ebay suspension forum", people said ebay actually CAN SEE your MAC add. They either change their computer or change network interface card. Is that true? :confused::confused::confused:

2. My husband used to have an ebay account. But he hasn't used it for years. Ebay removed his account. He has no account at all at this point of time. Can I just go ahead use his information to register a stealth account? The only problem is that we shared a same address....but we can go with mail forwarding which was talking about in the stealth book. He has two accounts. One of them may be linked with my suspended account. Can he open another pp with a new debit card and billing address? He will use his name which he already used for twice....and will it work? Thank you. :help::help::help:

vogeltron 10-18-2013 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gwensreat (Post 495894)
Hello. You inspired me. Thank you! I am thinking opening another stealth account again...My husband had an ebay account since he didn't use it for a looong time (maybe 5 five years) ebay removed his account. He has no ebay account at all at this point time time. He has two paypal account. One of them maybe a little bit linked with my suspended account. So I think he need the third one. Same name but different phone number and bank account. Will it work? And we cannot use our address. So rent a mailbox is a good idea?

Thank you for your time...

No guarantee it will work. But if your husband isn't currently using the older PayPal accounts and you think they may be linked to your suspended account. I would advise closing them. Then reopening new ones under the same name a few weeks later and yes preferably with a Mail Box address not a P.O. Box eB/PP does not like those. That would help from having another future links. While most members on here don't like it. Some users have had eBay accounts suspended but able to close PayPal and reuse the exact same bank account later down the line with no problems. Just something to think about. I don't believe anyone on here knows exactly how eB/PP works but some of us that have been doing this long enough have a pretty good educated guess.

Also you need to make sure you have different IP, Windows user so flash cookies and regular cookies don't get you. I would still recommend the stealth guide. If you are serous about getting back on. It gives you al the fundamentals you really need to know.

rsot 10-18-2013 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gwensreat (Post 495900)
Hi. May I bother you for some other questions please. I am reading the stealth book again and again. And here are my confusions.
1. Can they see my MAC address? Although it's been answered clearly here thousands of times, the reason why I ask this again because my friend (he is from an asian country) said in their country's "ebay suspension forum", people said ebay actually CAN SEE your MAC add. They either change their computer or change network interface card. Is that true? :confused::confused::confused:

2. My husband used to have an ebay account. But he hasn't used it for years. Ebay removed his account. He has no account at all at this point of time. Can I just go ahead use his information to register a stealth account? The only problem is that we shared a same address....but we can go with mail forwarding which was talking about in the stealth book. He has two accounts. One of them may be linked with my suspended account. Can he open another pp with a new debit card and billing address? He will use his name which he already used for twice....and will it work? Thank you. :help::help::help:

1. Not true for eB.

2. I would not RISK using ANY old information...eB keeps all the info for long time. All new info for new account

gwensreat 10-18-2013 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vogeltron (Post 495954)
No guarantee it will work. But if your husband isn't currently using the older PayPal accounts and you think they may be linked to your suspended account. I would advise closing them. Then reopening new ones under the same name a few weeks later and yes preferably with a Mail Box address not a P.O. Box eB/PP does not like those. That would help from having another future links. While most members on here don't like it. Some users have had eBay accounts suspended but able to close PayPal and reuse the exact same bank account later down the line with no problems. Just something to think about. I don't believe anyone on here knows exactly how eB/PP works but some of us that have been doing this long enough have a pretty good educated guess.

Also you need to make sure you have different IP, Windows user so flash cookies and regular cookies don't get you. I would still recommend the stealth guide. If you are serous about getting back on. It gives you al the fundamentals you really need to know.

Thank you. I already bought the book..and i am reading it the third time.