New here - ebay suspended me... my into - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default New here - ebay suspended me... my into

Hello folks. I had actually posted yesterday, but made a mistake and swore in my intro... So here it comes again... I've been a veteran ebay person for 8 years. Then I got stupid and got suspended. However, at the time I got suspended, I had all my ebay disutes and paypal disputes resolved. They claim they suspended me for seller non-performance.

I had a feedback rating of like 308 (if I recall right), with a 99.7%. I only had like 2 negative feedbacks in the last 45 days or so before they booted me. Below is my email to them...

I have talked to Modee (I believe that;s right) and am very interested in purchasing the one-on-one tech support. But I would like to be able to use paypal, but I've heard that using paypal is a mistake now... My auctions in the past towards the end were mystery auctions, and those seemed to work better using paypal to send money back and forth. But I am open to suggestions.

btw, I wish I would have found this site a long time ago... Especially now when it's getting harder and harder to survive and all my money I make from my day job goes to feeding and clothing my 1yr and wife. But, I'm barely paying bills and barely getting by, even though some bills go a few months before getting paid!

I do appreciate any and all positive responses to my issues below.

Again, I am definitely considering Modee's help... Just need to find time...

Thanks
Tim

--------------------------------------

Good evening.

I have to appeal this suspension. Here is my reasonings behind it.

1. I received a MC008 SNPC NOTICE: Warning on December 10, 2007.
This was a warning saying that I had generated greater than 5 % buyer
dissatisfaction based on negative/neutral feedback and/or Item Not
Received complaints in a rolling 90-day time frame. If you look at my
ebay account and PayPal account, will only find a grant total of 2 or 3
disputes (all in Paypal), that have been resolved. In the ebay
account, there were some unpaid disputes, but those were all closed and
taken care of. AND since that date, my feedback ratings have gone up.
All items had been delivered, whether it was through paypal or mail.
This warning STATED I had 30 DAYS to fixed this.

2. I received a MC008 SNPD NOTICE: Restricted Account on December 26,
a. Nice Christmas gift...
b. This noticed was LESS THAN 30 DAYS FROM THE PREVIOUS NOTICE...
c. It's hard to fix issues when I didn't get any disputes in either
PayPal or in Ebay that were not resolved.
d. This also STATED I had 30 days to correct these concerns.

3. I received a eBay Bid Cancellation Notice - Item 110181739863 on
January 22, 2008.
a. Considering the fact that the LAST time I actually was ABLE to bid
on an item was the 26th of December. But the last time I actually DID
bid on an item was on December 19th, 2007.
b. It's hard to believe that I actually placed this bid. Especially
was a RESTRICTED ACCOUNT!

4. I received a MC189 SNPD NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension on
January
22, 2008.
a. If I count the number of days between December 26, 2007 and
January
22, 2008, I get 27 days. Last I learned in school was that 27 days
does NOT equal 30 days.
b. I find it ironic that my account gets suspended for seller
performance on the SAME day that I had reported other sellers doing the
same exact auctions I was that got me into this situation to begin
with.

All of this evidence are emails from your system. The fact that you
have
now completely blocked me from doing any more eBay business in less than
the number of days that you said you would give me, I feel I'm the one
getting SCREWED. Not only did you not give me the full 30 days from the
warning to the restriction, you ALSO DID NOT give me the full 30 days
from
the restriction to the suspension.

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-03-2008

Longevity: 90%
Default Welcome

Tim, welcome among us.
It is common believe (and it is subconscious in our society) that if you are a good citizen, NOTHING bad can happen to you and the big brother will protect you. This is one of the mistakes ebays seller do: they think that if they abide the rules, the will be successful and sell like pros.
You didnt do anything wrong. Your FB is awesome and I bet your selling practices were good too. Ebays rules are very generic and suspensions comes and goes like train passengers because they are left to 18 yo college students working for $7 an hour so they can buy beer on friday night. We are all at their mercy. I like to remember what aspkin said: dont try to beat VeRO. You will lose eventually.

Just relax, enjoy your suspension, go buy yourself something nice and then get the stealth guide and start reading. Come to the forum and talk to us...there is lots of information here. And yes Modee has some great suggestions.
Old 09-04-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

Shank

I'am very sorry to hear of your suspension but like blackmarketgirl said I would buy the Stealth ebook & view this forum because these are the 2 best things going to fight feebay and gaypal . Also another thing I have learned on this site is to NEVER & I do mean NEVER email ebay about another seller or to rat on another seller because ebay don't like it when you bother them with reports or for that matter bother them at all. I know this because this has happened to me on 2 seperate accounts and before I knew of this site. GL to U
Old 09-05-2008

Longevity: 93%

I don't know about ebay not wanting you to rat on someone, infact IMO ebay are more than happy to have their members police their auctions for them, it saves them alot of resources and is actively encouraged.
Old 07-22-2011

Longevity: 76%

I really feel for shankscomp, especially with that email stating exactly how in the wrong EB are. I'm suprised there's not more threads/discussion about MC189: has anyone EVER got re-instated after this hit them? Or ever got anywhere at all turning any account limitations/suspensions around after getting MC189?
Old 07-22-2011

Longevity: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonda View Post
I really feel for shankscomp, especially with that email stating exactly how in the wrong EB are. I'm suprised there's not more threads/discussion about MC189: has anyone EVER got re-instated after this hit them? Or ever got anywhere at all turning any account limitations/suspensions around after getting MC189?
This thread ended 3 years ago??????
Old 07-22-2011

I know- I did a search under MC189 to see what came up, and was amazed that so, so, so few threads mentioned it- this being one of merely a handful. So instead of starting a new thread (which of course everyone hates- duplicates of basically the same thing) I thought I'd add to this one to see if there have been any developments in the time since, of anyone else at all hit by this.
Old 07-22-2011

Longevity: 75%

yes - I'm cool with that - sorry I can't help

Old 07-22-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

I think it is seller non performance but may be wrong.....
Give us the jist of what they are saying on email and also what you think has happened with your account to cause it and maybe we can help....
Old 07-22-2011

Hi ooompaloompa yes it is seller non-performance, I'm sure the gist can be taken from what I wrote here: http://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay...g-account.html

There are many different types/codes of seller np though and obviously from these forums some are turnaround-able and others are not. Essentially, I have one (just one, the fury!!!) DSR below standard and that was it- bam. As the months go on and the percentages gradually drop, when this DSR finally falls back into ok levels matching that of the others, I wonder if they will reverse the selling suspension?
Old 07-22-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

yes but I do not know what the notice says that they sent you, did they say what they want from you?

it has never happened to me but look up under search for dsr and non performace on forum, I think it is generally slowly reversible. I have seen people selling stuff cheap to , free shipping and all that to get it back up.
Old 07-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
but look up under search for dsr and non performace on forum, I think it is generally slowly reversible. I have seen people selling stuff cheap to , free shipping and all that to get it back up.
not when they've actually stopped your selling, preventing that very thing from happening! this is obviously one of the very first things I told them: ONE DSR, THOUSANDS of people selling with WAY lower.... and in ALL FOUR areas!
Hence what I took care to explain in that other thread.
It's absolutely ridiculous. I can feel myself re-opening all those feelings of sheer rage and frustration and devastation so I'm going to go and have a cup of tea now methinks!
Old 07-23-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

So this is a revived thread from 3 years ago that does not 'quite fit in with ebay 2011?

But there's an active thread elsewhere?

dunno, dunno. Sighs.