Some tips if you have many stealths. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 06-18-2014
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default Some tips if you have many stealths. Saving you clicks & time.

Here is a few tips you can do, to make life easier with stealths.

I have a FREE website from weebly.com

So my website is xxxx.weebly.com where all the X's are at I have it set to something else. Each one of my accounts sits on a VPS. I uploaded a few links on my website such as

1. The block link it self.
2. The reply link for feedback and feedback removal.
3. CAPTCHA link used for unlocking gmail from another IP address.

1. Let's say you have a bad customer or a scammer who wants to be a buyer and claim refunds from some of your accounts. Well you simply go to that website where the link is close to that block list. Anyone who gave you a negative feedback, did a chargeback, or was a problem customer. Just type in their name or better yet COPY AND PASTE it near that blocked link. So when you log on to each account from VPS or USER account using your computer. It should have a bookmark on the browser for faster access as in 1 CLICK to the site when you open up the browser. You would click on that block link, and copy and paste the names of people you want to block for your other stealths why type it in 1 by 1 and could make a mistake? I been doing this for a year. I get a negative, N, any problems from a customer, they are blocked on dozens of accounts. So 2 clicks, 1 for the browser site bookmark, and then the block link. This step beats you typing it out for your dozens of accounts. Imagine you being Sandy with 500 accounts! Typing out 25 buyers to the block list?

2. Now lets say you want to reply to feedback that was bad left on the account or want to get it removed cause you talked it over and you are not use to clicking 500 times just to find out where that link was. It's simply on your website and easy to do. It will save you time! A LOT OF TIME! It's on all my stealth browsers for firefox! So when I open it up I have a link tab that I may click any time that says "my website" and bam takes me to my personal website. With just 2 clicks you are there! No need to remember it at all! This beats clicking on google and searching it.

3. CAPTCHA is something for gmail to unlock that password problems that won't work with thunderbird from another IP address. So all I do is log on my VPS and bam go to that link on my website browser and voila! 2 clicks and it's DONE! This step sure beats googling it from your main IP address of the gmail account, then clicking left and right etc.

This could also be used for other things at the start such as these.
You may also email the items to yourself such as the html of your auctions to log into that gmail or whatever email account you have, then logging in, downloading it, etc. OR you can just upload it to the website and just go to it and be done with 2 clicks!

It's a time saver. I use the website I made for other things I don't want to say, but you can figure out other stuff on your own. At times if your email or VPS is slow the site comes in very handy if you ask me!

I also at times email all the info of a newer account to the email address and copy paste it on a notepad on the VPS or I just make the files on notepad from my real computer and upload them all on the website takes a split second and when I log into the VPS it's all done with 2 clicks! 1 click bookmart takes you directly to the website, 2nd click is for you to click on the download file! And voila you are DONE!

I also upload pictures to the website to use for the main photo of my auctions it's simple 3 clicks, 1 website, right click, download. OR you can email it to ur self, and how many clicks does that take and so on? Up to you.

Be creative, or whatever you do to save time. It's how I do it.

Enjoy.

Last edited by GhostWhoWalks; 06-18-2014 at 04:32 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GhostWhoWalks For This Useful Post:
danshan (06-18-2014), unkown5454 (06-18-2014)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-18-2014

Longevity: 64%
Default Re: Some tips if you have many stealths. Saving you clicks & time.

Nice post not for me but good
Old 06-21-2014

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostWhoWalks View Post
Here is a few tips you can do, to make life easier with stealths.

I have a FREE website from weebly.com

So my website is xxxx.weebly.com where all the X's are at I have it set to something else. Each one of my accounts sits on a VPS. I uploaded a few links on my website such as

3. CAPTCHA is something for gmail to unlock that password problems that won't work with thunderbird from another IP address. So all I do is log on my VPS and bam go to that link on my website browser and voila! 2 clicks and it's DONE! This step sure beats googling it from your main IP address of the gmail account, then clicking left and right etc.

This could also be used for other things at the start such as these.
You may also email the items to yourself such as the html of your auctions to log into that gmail or whatever email account you have, then logging in, downloading it, etc. OR you can just upload it to the website and just go to it and be done with 2 clicks!

It's a time saver. I use the website I made for other things I don't want to say, but you can figure out other stuff on your own. At times if your email or VPS is slow the site comes in very handy if you ask me!

I also at times email all the info of a newer account to the email address and copy paste it on a notepad on the VPS or I just make the files on notepad from my real computer and upload them all on the website takes a split second and when I log into the VPS it's all done with 2 clicks! 1 click bookmart takes you directly to the website, 2nd click is for you to click on the download file! And voila you are DONE!

I also upload pictures to the website to use for the main photo of my auctions it's simple 3 clicks, 1 website, right click, download. OR you can email it to ur self, and how many clicks does that take and so on? Up to you.

Be creative, or whatever you do to save time. It's how I do it.

Enjoy.
I'm not sure the function that you are using weebly for. Is it to transfer files/paragraphs/links across platforms?

If that's the case and you are running a VPS, why don't you just take the link directly from you desktop (the one you are running your VPS through) and paste it directly into the screen?

If you are running several dozen VPS's, are you using a useful program like teamviewer instead of logging into Remote Desktop several dozen times a day?
Old 06-21-2014
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by evicktd View Post
I'm not sure the function that you are using weebly for. Is it to transfer files/paragraphs/links across platforms?

If that's the case and you are running a VPS, why don't you just take the link directly from you desktop (the one you are running your VPS through) and paste it directly into the screen?

If you are running several dozen VPS's, are you using a useful program like teamviewer instead of logging into Remote Desktop several dozen times a day?
I use it for the links and quick shortcuts, as in don't log into your email, and clicking 500 times. Huge time saver and at times the VPS might be running a bit slower then normally so this helps out a lot.

No I can't copy and paste directly into the screen some I can and some I can't. Only 6.4 Centos allows this, the others are 5.3 centos I have. They are not updated for that.

No I use VNC viewer to log in not teamviewer. I just type in the IP address along with the password and it's done.
Old 06-29-2014

Quote:
I use it for the links and quick shortcuts, as in don't log into your email, and clicking 500 times. Huge time saver and at times the VPS might be running a bit slower then normally so this helps out a lot.

No I can't copy and paste directly into the screen some I can and some I can't. Only 6.4 Centos allows this, the others are 5.3 centos I have. They are not updated for that.

No I use VNC viewer to log in not teamviewer. I just type in the IP address along with the password and it's done.
Nice method. I use Dropbox. When you have a file in your cloud, all you have to do is right click it and "share dropbox link." Paste that into your VPS and wallah, you got your pic/description/etc. that you need in front of you.

You use "RealVNC?" I'd want to look into that. TV has been great thus far, but if there's a better option out there...
Old 06-30-2014
Banned

Longevity: 58%
Default Re: Some tips if you have many stealths.

RealVNC rocks. I don't use it for stealth but have used it for many jobs in the past and is my go to VNC client.
Old 06-30-2014
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

Creative idea to save some time... thanks for sharing.

Are these private pages you setup with weebly? I can't imagine public pages with links but I suppose it wouldn't matter much.
Old 07-01-2014
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
Creative idea to save some time... thanks for sharing.

Are these private pages you setup with weebly? I can't imagine public pages with links but I suppose it wouldn't matter much.
No problem.

No not private pages just free ones so it's out in the open every 6 months I have to change it because now it's ranked #362,000 website most viewed in the world. My last one was at 70,000 top ranking websites in the world and ranked 55 in one country lol.
Old 07-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox20c View Post
RealVNC rocks. I don't use it for stealth but have used it for many jobs in the past and is my go to VNC client.
Does VNC = TV? Have you tried both vnc and teamviewer and preferred vnc instead?

Weebly is good, acts like an angelfire (super old web building tool)

Dropbox might be better IMO because you can put up to X gb amount of files and log in through the cloud or sync with any computer that has it installed real-time

Another good tool if you run multiple acc on one computer is simple sticky notes. Can't live w/o it...
Old 07-04-2014
Banned
Threadstarter  

VNC since your using a VPS.
Old 07-15-2014
Banned
Threadstarter  

Just an update for anyone out there who does a lot of auctions and makes newer accounts non-stop.

I added UIA to the list of links (Unpaid Item Assistant). Along with Cancel bidding if you are bidding up your own accounts so you don't lose out. It's very helpful! Saves you a lot of time to click 500 times and remember where to go each time. One again 2 clicks!
Old 08-04-2014
Banned
Threadstarter  

So today I am doing my 3 dozen accounts.
(I know I posted about this before but it's such a time saver!)
As there is no funds on the accounts but $2 from paypal, that I use for paying for my first postage with that order.

I put in the "Unpaid Item Assistant" link on the site. So all I do is log on the VPS, click the tab, and that link and takes me directly to that to turn Unpaid on. Saves a lot of time! Then clicking a million times.

Just an idea for you guys out there who are doing auctions on your stealths.
Old 08-05-2014

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

You need to lay out your steps so we can see exactly what you are doing but , you should have a separate thread for this , not here
Old 08-05-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
So today I am doing my 3 dozen accounts.
(I know I posted about this before but it's such a time saver!)
As there is no funds on the accounts but $2 from paypal, that I use for paying for my first postage with that order.

I put in the "Unpaid Item Assistant" link on the site. So all I do is log on the VPS, click the tab, and that link and takes me directly to that to turn Unpaid on. Saves a lot of time! Then clicking a million times.

Just an idea for you guys out there who are doing auctions on your stealths.
You have a big unpaid problem GWW?
Old 08-05-2014
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
You have a big unpaid problem GWW?
I get people who bid win, and don't pay up. NEWER Accounts. I let them auctions cause BIN cost .30 cents each. I also have VPS servers so it's running me $5.50 per month already now if I run BIN x 2 for 30 days = money. Some accounts sell 0 some sell 5 to 8 per month. Really depends. I want each account to own it's own money the first 3 to 5 months.

All the accounts have UIA turned off and I turn it on ASAP and do it for 4 days because if it's 32 days means I got to pay fees on accounts that sold but not got paid for then that means transfering money to those accounts = extra work and money lost. Even if credited to my account I don't care to give ebay $5 or $3.50 for fees just sitting there when I can use this money. Keep in mind dozens of newer accounts. It all adds up.

Last edited by GhostWhoWalks; 08-05-2014 at 09:49 AM.
Old 08-05-2014
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmshark25 View Post
You need to lay out your steps so we can see exactly what you are doing but , you should have a separate thread for this , not here
Will do for sure just let me set something up for you guys to clearly understand.