How risky to check your other accts from one - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-12-2014
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 253
Thanks: 21
Thanked 28 Times in 15 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
iTrader: (0)
Default How risky to check your other accts from one

Hi,

hate going through the trouble of changing IP addresses and so forth. Just how risky is it to look in on your other accounts from one?

What I mean, is if I am logged in to User ID 69Me and I do a search for a certain item I know I have listed with a stealth aco**** (named YYZ for ex.) then I can "See other items" and see if anything is getting bids. Is that risky for the 69Me account (or both)?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 07-12-2014
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,134
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,821 Times in 3,332 Posts
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: How risky to check your other accts from one

You can watch your other accounts from 1 account as far as watching the bids and stuff....I have all my stealth accounts bookmarked on my buying account and constantly watch my Auctions.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-12-2014
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 8,611
Thanks: 1,580
Thanked 2,026 Times in 1,355 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
iTrader: (47)
Default Re: How risky to check your other accts from one

1. New user account on your computer.
( never ever sign into ebay or anything other then gmail on this user account )
2. Add all your gmail accounts and passwords to this user account.
( Check sales and if there are any questions )
3. You can go to ebay and type in a keyword without using your entire headline and find your product. Click on it, go to other items for sale and you can see whats getting action.

Saves a ton of time if you are running lots of accounts.

Done this for years.

I run 100s of accounts so I have this MYSTERIOUS USER account on each of my seller computers.

Just be really careful on what you do. You will be fine.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sandy D For This Useful Post:
benny (07-13-2014), Lost in the Supermarket (07-12-2014), ovidiu (07-13-2014)
  #4  
Old 07-12-2014
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 253
Thanks: 21
Thanked 28 Times in 15 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How risky to check your other accts from one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy D View Post
1. New user account on your computer.
( never ever sign into ebay or anything other then gmail on this user account )
2. Add all your gmail accounts and passwords to this user account.
( Check sales and if there are any questions )
3. You can go to ebay and type in a keyword without using your entire headline and find your product. Click on it, go to other items for sale and you can see whats getting action.

Saves a ton of time if you are running lots of accounts.

Done this for years.

I run 100s of accounts so I have this MYSTERIOUS USER account on each of my seller computers.

Just be really careful on what you do. You will be fine.
Are you saying it is OK to answer ebay messages through Gmail as long as you are logged into a MYSTERIOUS USER account on the PC? So IP address is not an issue with using Gmail to answer ebay messaging?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-12-2014
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 8,611
Thanks: 1,580
Thanked 2,026 Times in 1,355 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
iTrader: (47)
Default Re: How risky to check your other accts from one

No.

I said you can check to see if there are questions.

If so then you can go to that account, check your ip etc as always and answer the questions.

If no questions show on that account you dont have to go that account.

I run 20 or so accounts per week. I know by just going to this user account if something sold or if there are questions without going to all 20 user accounts.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandy D For This Useful Post:
aspkin (07-13-2014), ovidiu (07-13-2014)
  #6  
Old 07-13-2014
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,814
Thanks: 454
Thanked 287 Times in 233 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: How risky to check your other accts from one

Sandy's method is the safest.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ovidiu For This Useful Post:
Sandy D (07-13-2014)
  #7  
Old 07-13-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 922
Thanks: 192
Thanked 155 Times in 113 Posts
Activity: 22%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (5)
Default Re: How risky to check your other accts from one

look for an email app to add your gmail accounts to. You can check everything from there using your mobile device. Super convenient. I can also respond to messages by clicking reply in the email.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nodeal For This Useful Post:
aspkin (07-13-2014)
  #8  
Old 07-13-2014
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 8,611
Thanks: 1,580
Thanked 2,026 Times in 1,355 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
iTrader: (47)
Default Re: How risky to check your other accts from one

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodeal View Post
look for an email app to add your gmail accounts to. You can check everything from there using your mobile device. Super convenient. I can also respond to messages by clicking reply in the email.
I would not do this myself.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sandy D For This Useful Post:
ovidiu (07-13-2014)
  #9  
Old 07-13-2014
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,814
Thanks: 454
Thanked 287 Times in 233 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: How risky to check your other accts from one

look for an email app to add your gmail accounts to. You can check everything from there using your mobile device. Super convenient. I can also respond to messages by clicking reply in the email.

It will be seem convenient until one day u display images accidentally or hit reply and login into eBay without thinking.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-13-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,410
Thanks: 242
Thanked 1,582 Times in 1,073 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How risky to check your other accts from one

I used to use my iPhone , now I have an iPad mini, which makes running stealth so easy, I'd be lost without it. I even use a phone app and use it as a phone, and with 4g LTE , you can now even make clear calls like a cell from those apps

But back to the topic, I just use the mail center on my iPad ( iOS 7.1.2 ) and go to settings and mail and add email account.

Works great . I know what all my accounts are doing at all times where ever I am.

I would feel blind, if I couldn't have access to gmail everywhere at all times, and it makes running accounts so much easier when u have a lot

And there is systems you can make to organize the emails, for me I'll flag any payment that comes to the inbox and also flag all transfers of funds from paypal to my bank.

Also the emails that paypal sends when u withdrawal funds, besides coming in to my inbox, will also be under VIP in my emails, so I can just go to VIP and I'll see all my pending withdrawals in one spot all together, because sometimes I'll have a lot of new payments and withdrawals flagged in my inbox , by marking all service@paypal emails as VIP you will be able to go to VIP and have them all together isolated from the rest of inbox

Also after I flag payments in my inbox, as I print the postage is when I'll archive them , same with withdrawals as I check my bank accounts every morning also all from my iPad with different Apps for my financials , I than match the deposits ago the emails and will archive those emails

That is just my system but the email center on smartphones/tablets and I prefer the apple iOS for this just will make running your business so much easier and will connect you to every account at all times. No more logging in and out, and only being able to check from a PC , u are always logged in and know what is going on with ur business in real time with emails

Also the mail center for apple iOS systems your able to add unlimited email addresses
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dmshark25 For This Useful Post:
aspkin (07-13-2014), glacier922 (07-13-2014), GreenBean (07-13-2014), kronengriffharry (07-13-2014), nodeal (07-13-2014)
  #11  
Old 07-13-2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 922
Thanks: 192
Thanked 155 Times in 113 Posts
Activity: 22%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (5)
Default Re: How risky to check your other accts from one

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovidiu View Post
look for an email app to add your gmail accounts to. You can check everything from there using your mobile device. Super convenient. I can also respond to messages by clicking reply in the email.

It will be seem convenient until one day u display images accidentally or hit reply and login into eBay without thinking.
No images displayed if u use the right app... And you're good with login unless you click an ebay link by accident, then click the sign in link by accident, then type in ur login details for that account by accident...
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-13-2014
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 31
Thanks: 14
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: How risky to check your other accts from one

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodeal View Post
No images displayed if u use the right app... And you're good with login unless you click an ebay link by accident, then click the sign in link by accident, then type in ur login details for that account by accident...
What app do you guys use/recommend? I check on my accounts by bookmarking all my accounts and putting them in a folder but it'd be nice to be able to check on my accounts while I am on the go.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-13-2014
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,042
Thanks: 5,509
Thanked 9,024 Times in 7,037 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: How risky to check your other accts from one

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodeal View Post
No images displayed if u use the right app... And you're good with login unless you click an ebay link by accident, then click the sign in link by accident, then type in ur login details for that account by accident...


Yikes!!!! That would be careless to do that much, if you know what I mean.

Shudders at the horror if some user managed to make such a slip.

Need to be vigilant when doing stealth.

Imagine the possible harm, wow.

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-13-2014
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 59,120
Thanks: 4,668
Thanked 7,189 Times in 6,553 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: How risky to check your other accts from one

Quote:
Originally Posted by nammage View Post
What app do you guys use/recommend? I check on my accounts by bookmarking all my accounts and putting them in a folder but it'd be nice to be able to check on my accounts while I am on the go.
No apps - keep it simple.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-13-2014
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,042
Thanks: 5,509
Thanked 9,024 Times in 7,037 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: How risky to check your other accts from one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmshark25 View Post
I used to use my iPhone , now I have an iPad mini, which makes running stealth so easy, I'd be lost without it. I even use a phone app and use it as a phone, and with 4g LTE , you can now even make clear calls like a cell from those apps

But back to the topic, I just use the mail center on my iPad ( iOS 7.1.2 ) and go to settings and mail and add email account.

Works great . I know what all my accounts are doing at all times where ever I am.

I would feel blind, if I couldn't have access to gmail everywhere at all times, and it makes running accounts so much easier when u have a lot

And there is systems you can make to organize the emails, for me I'll flag any payment that comes to the inbox and also flag all transfers of funds from paypal to my bank.

Also the emails that paypal sends when u withdrawal funds, besides coming in to my inbox, will also be under VIP in my emails, so I can just go to VIP and I'll see all my pending withdrawals in one spot all together, because sometimes I'll have a lot of new payments and withdrawals flagged in my inbox , by marking all service@paypal emails as VIP you will be able to go to VIP and have them all together isolated from the rest of inbox

Also after I flag payments in my inbox, as I print the postage is when I'll archive them , same with withdrawals as I check my bank accounts every morning also all from my iPad with different Apps for my financials , I than match the deposits ago the emails and will archive those emails

That is just my system but the email center on smartphones/tablets and I prefer the apple iOS for this just will make running your business so much easier and will connect you to every account at all times. No more logging in and out, and only being able to check from a PC , u are always logged in and know what is going on with ur business in real time with emails

Also the mail center for apple iOS systems your able to add unlimited email addresses
reposted for the benefit of rsot.

This is a case where an app is not a problem.

Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pre 2007 accts for Merchant accts??? upsidedown Payment Processing 5 07-08-2009 09:11 PM
>> Check Systems HELP! << Opening Checking/Savings Accts- ARE YOU IN THEIR FILES?? ebayhateluv Credit Card Alternatives 2 06-27-2008 10:21 AM
2 paypal accts, 2 bank accts? atmlx Paypal Limited 2 02-26-2008 02:28 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:38 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts