eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Cannot change item location?? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/77150-cannot-change-item-location.html)

shagtownboi69 09-06-2014 12:49 AM

Cannot change item location??

Hey guys,

Ive spent a few hours trying to solve this, read the forums, browsed the net, no answers on this yet.

Im currently in China, and running a stealth US Ebay account. When i list my item, the only option when list item location is to provide a US postal code. I want to properly list my item location as "city" China, but there doesnt seem to be an option for that.

I can see that i can go to my account setting and change shipping address, but can i just change the item of this single item instead?

This is the first item i will be listing, so i dont want to screw it up.

Thanks

Dmshark25 09-06-2014 09:16 AM

Re: Cannot change item location??

I think you can just delete whatever info is in the zip and city box, and where it says USA just delete that and put china and save

It than should say china where item location is, just make sure the zip code and city box is cleared

rsot 09-06-2014 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shagtownboi69 (Post 585757)
Hey guys,

Ive spent a few hours trying to solve this, read the forums, browsed the net, no answers on this yet.

Im currently in China, and running a stealth US Ebay account. When i list my item, the only option when list item location is to provide a US postal code. I want to properly list my item location as "city" China, but there doesnt seem to be an option for that.

I can see that i can go to my account setting and change shipping address, but can i just change the item of this single item instead?

This is the first item i will be listing, so i dont want to screw it up.

Thanks

When you make your auction listing...there are advanced features where you can change item location.

shagtownboi69 09-06-2014 11:24 AM

cool, thanks rsot for clearing that up. Found it.

Dont think i can change this item listing though, so im just gonna write in big bold letters that its coming from china.

Bunneh 09-06-2014 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shagtownboi69 (Post 585839)
cool, thanks rsot for clearing that up. Found it.

Dont think i can change this item listing though, so im just gonna write in big bold letters that its coming from china.

Its need the bottom of the listing when you create it?

Dmshark25 09-06-2014 10:51 PM

Yep towards the bottom of the first page it says "item location" just clear out all the boxes, clear zip, clear city and in country type china and hit save

RosieTosie 09-07-2014 04:34 AM

Here in UK long before was suspended when clicking sell an item sometimes would be taken to a USA listing page which was always a pain because it wanted the wrong sort of info appropriate for USA but not for here, getting of that page and back onto uk listing page didn't always work either, so would have to go ahead only to be to told didn't have ok to list on international sites 'cos not enough feedback ratings, was selling own pastel art at the time but very low amounts and it always sold to USA/Canada but elsewhere not through Ebay, although all the payments for those went through Paypal of course, once posted piece of pastel art on Facebook, got commissions back from again all USA/Canada, none of whom paid! So gave up on that one very quick!

Bunneh 09-07-2014 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosieTosie (Post 586040)
Here in UK long before was suspended when clicking sell an item sometimes would be taken to a USA listing page which was always a pain because it wanted the wrong sort of info appropriate for USA but not for here, getting of that page and back onto uk listing page didn't always work either, so would have to go ahead only to be to told didn't have ok to list on international sites 'cos not enough feedback ratings, was selling own pastel art at the time but very low amounts and it always sold to USA/Canada but elsewhere not through Ebay, although all the payments for those went through Paypal of course, once posted piece of pastel art on Facebook, got commissions back from again all USA/Canada, none of whom paid! So gave up on that one very quick!

You need a 3 month old account + 10 seller ratings to be able to sell worldwide.