Pre Cyber Monday Discussion - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-02-2014
Threadstarter  

Activity: 31%
Longevity: 58%
Default Re: Pre Cyber Monday Discussion

"I invite into an email list via direct reply to the paypal payments" How do you do this though? Is this in paypal you do it or email?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-02-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%

So buyers for archery items go into archery items lists, and then it gets broken down from there, especialy consumables(thats the money to be made)
So someone buys a compound bow package.
They get into the archery list.
Next is the FREE owned branded items that come on that package, so lets say my arrow company, they make that list, etc...

Now I have been playing this past year, not working, so I have been buying toys such as old Jeeps, Cars, UTV, ATV, motorcycles, hundreds of boats, outboards etc... Of course this all became a new business. Well now as I sell these things off, I capture that info as well. So now I have jeep buyers, jeep parts buyers, etc...

Every business/category/etc... is the same way. Lists is where the money is. I can open a new company and have instant buyers. They already have bought from me
Old 11-02-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefoodbk View Post
"I invite into an email list via direct reply to the paypal payments" How do you do this though? Is this in paypal you do it or email?
Direct reply to email. Slow, but have someone else do it.
Capture all info you can and then use it to BENEFIT your buyer while making money...
Old 11-02-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
I save every notification of payment from paypal for the past decade I invite into an email list via direct reply to the paypal payments. Super easy way to gain repeat buyers, especialy in a nitch and extremely targeted market. Albeit slow process, VA staff is cheap....
Also I make a telephone number required to checkout to capture numbers.

SMS marketing is king these days. 90% read within one hour. Email is 2% in seven days.
That's quite ingenious indeed, if I would have started doing this from the first day I started selling on ebay I'd have an army of extremely targeted emails. Definitly going to look into implementing this strategy especially now that I'm creating a product and bringing it to market.
Old 11-02-2014

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
I invite into an email list via direct reply to the paypal payments.

SMS marketing is king these days. 90% read within one hour.
Please elaborate farther.
Old 11-02-2014

Thank you 123! 24vc.com works like a charm! Expensive but worth every penny.
123 (11-03-2014), yankee (11-03-2014)
Old 11-03-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanislav View Post
Thank you 123! 24vc.com works like a charm! Expensive but worth every penny.
Would you use 24vc.com over phone tethering? I'm getting tired of always logging I.Ps...not that its bad or anything but would be nice to have a dedicated I.P.
Old 11-03-2014

Quote:
Would you use 24vc.com over phone tethering? I'm getting tired of always logging I.Ps...not that its bad or anything but would be nice to have a dedicated I.P.
I would definitely suggest to get Dedicated IP from 24vc.com I used to wait at least 3 minutes for my DSL modem to rest itself in order to get a new ip. Eventually I ended up getting a lot of duplicated ips and had to wait even longer. Having Dedicated IP is the best solution when running multiple stealth accounts. If you are serious about business then you must get it.
123 (11-03-2014), solefoodbk (11-03-2014), yankee (11-03-2014)
Old 11-03-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 62%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmshark25 View Post
If u download "Selling Pro" the free version on eBay, it gives you more statistics on sales, and there is a section on the bottom left of the page where your able to create a report

The report can be saved to excel, and it has all your buyers, name, address, phone email, date of purchase, whether they left a positive or Negative, a wealth of info with a couple clicks
same with ship station, and it can import sales data like this from ALL your stealth accounts onto one report, or you can see reports for each individual stealth account. It shows data comparing and contrasting accounts, products, customers (shows you customer info, which states your sales are coming from, repeat customers, etc.). Shows sales trends, and a wealth of charts and graphs to look at to track your progress.

The amount of information it gives you is amazing, and best of all you don't need to log onto each individual stealth account to ship out items. Everything is brought together into one easy to use program.
Old 11-03-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

OP, get hitting that THANKS BUTTON a bit better.

Your responses are near spoon feeding.

Appreciate it.

Old 11-03-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I would definitely suggest to get Dedicated IP from 24vc.com I used to wait at least 3 minutes for my DSL modem to rest itself in order to get a new ip. Eventually I ended up getting a lot of duplicated ips and had to wait even longer. Having Dedicated IP is the best solution when running multiple stealth accounts. If you are serious about business then you must get it.
When using 24vc, is it easy to abandon IPs and get new ones?

I mean, if a stealth account that I have a dedicated IP for gets shut down, is it simple to abandon this IP (stop paying for it) and start using another new IP for a new account?

Is type of transition annoying or a hassle in any way? I am getting sick of duplicate IPs and would love to simply switch from one dedicated IP to another.

YIKES and I just saw that it is $10 a month for each dedicated IP?! Is that right?? With 50+ stealths I am looking at over 500/month for IP… lol.

Last edited by nodeal; 11-03-2014 at 02:09 PM.
Old 11-03-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
OP, get hitting that THANKS BUTTON a bit better.

Your responses are near spoon feeding.

Appreciate it.

Honestly what is the point of that post?

I find it funny how you click on my post ...take time to read everything that has been said then try to down me for asking for help? Isn't this what the forum is for?? I realize you know your stuff but all I see from you is talk down to new people that try to learn stealth. You have been on this forum for years and I haven't even pushed a year yet.

Everyone has to start somewhere..if the question never gets asked how can you learn?
Old 11-03-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodeal View Post
same with ship station, and it can import sales data like this from ALL your stealth accounts onto one report, or you can see reports for each individual stealth account. It shows data comparing and contrasting accounts, products, customers (shows you customer info, which states your sales are coming from, repeat customers, etc.). Shows sales trends, and a wealth of charts and graphs to look at to track your progress.

The amount of information it gives you is amazing, and best of all you don't need to log onto each individual stealth account to ship out items. Everything is brought together into one easy to use program.
So is ship station a separate service? Having all your stealths into one report sounds like your just asking for a link some time down the line.. how long have you been doing this method?

Thanks!
Old 11-03-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I would definitely suggest to get dedicated ip from 24vc.com I used to wait at least 3 minutes for my DSL modem to rest itself in order to get a new ip. Eventually I ended up getting a lot of duplicated ips and had to wait even longer. Having dedicated ip is the best solution when running multiple stealth accounts. If you are serious about business then you must get it.
Everyone says living in the U.S there are a lot of more options when it comes to I.Ps. I only hesitate because it seems like a thread pops up every other month about a website like 24vc.com that gets all your accounts limited due to linkage or bad i.p.

I can't tell you how pleasing it would be to have a dedicated I.p!! Do you have a dedicated I.P for all your stealths via this one site? I just get nervous putting established accounts under new practices as what I've been doing is fine but like anything it can always be improved upon.

How long have you guys been using 24vc.com? Would you say its the best for the states??

Thanks
Old 11-03-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
So is ship station a separate service? Having all your stealths into one report sounds like your just asking for a link some time down the line.. how long have you been doing this method?

Thanks!
it's a service provided through ship station.com.

There are posts regarding it on the forums that explain it a bit more... it doesn't link your accounts. You do, however, need to be logged into each account through a separate user account/IP (like you normally would be when doing stealth) when generating a token and linking your stealth account to ship station. but once it is linked you are good to go.

I talked to a rep from shipstation, they do not seem to care about any implications stealth may have on their end. You can add as many ebay accounts as you want, as long as you pay their monthly fee they seem to be happy. Again, it's amazingly convenient, they even automatically upload feedback for each transaction for you.

I only just started using it last month. Others have been using it longer. If you are like me with many stealth accounts, it's a game changer.
Old 11-03-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodeal View Post
it's a service provided through ship station.com.

There are posts regarding it on the forums that explain it a bit more... it doesn't link your accounts. You do, however, need to be logged into each account through a separate user account/IP (like you normally would be when doing stealth) when generating a token and linking your stealth account to ship station. but once it is linked you are good to go.

I talked to a rep from shipstation, they do not seem to care about any implications stealth may have on their end. You can add as many ebay accounts as you want, as long as you pay their monthly fee they seem to be happy. Again, it's amazingly convenient, they even automatically upload feedback for each transaction for you.

I only just started using it last month. Others have been using it longer. If you are like me with many stealth accounts, it's a game changer.
Yes. I actually was recently looking into Auctiva but it sounds like this may be a better approach? After you do the token thing on a unique i.p/user and its verified can you log into on a bad i.p like you can on Auctiva?

Thanks so much for your help! Your the first post I've seen on this topic. Time to do more research.
Old 11-03-2014
Executive [VIP]

auctiva i have not used... I like ship station because it is centered around shipping logisitics, which is what was consuming a lot of my time once I started running 20+ stealths.

Yes once you use a unique user/IP to generate the token and link you ebay to ship station, you can then log onto ship station from any user/ip and ship out items for that ebay account.
Old 11-03-2014
Threadstarter  

I'm all about forward thinking and getting myself in the best position finically and services like this will help me achieve it (faster). My goal is to make 60k off ebay next year. I realize to people on this forum thats chump change but I'm 22 so 60k a year would allow me to keep investing in myself ...in other words if all goes correctly I'm going to be more successful than anyone I know thats my age and its ALL FROM THIS FORUM!

There is nothing more rewarding to know your successful. Especially when your not following the path that is so commonly taken. This forum has opened up so many opportunites/doors for me that never simply existed. Most of you inspired so many changes to how I operate my business plan I'd be lost without you guys!

Thanks!!!!
Old 11-03-2014

Longevity: 55%

Sorry if i sound dumb

can somebody explain to me exactly what cyber monday is?
Old 11-03-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I'm all about forward thinking and getting myself in the best position finically and services like this will help me achieve it (faster). My goal is to make 60k off ebay next year. I realize to people on this forum thats chump change but I'm 22 so 60k a year would allow me to keep investing in myself ...in other words if all goes correctly I'm going to be more successful than anyone I know thats my age and its ALL FROM THIS FORUM!

There is nothing more rewarding to know your successful. Especially when your not following the path that is so commonly taken. This forum has opened up so many opportunites/doors for me that never simply existed. Most of you inspired so many changes to how I operate my business plan I'd be lost without you guys!

Thanks!!!!
Same here buddy, such a unique opportunity present in stealth. Wish I knew about it when I was coming out of high school.
Old 11-03-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by YEbayY View Post
Sorry if i sound dumb

can somebody explain to me exactly what cyber monday is?
cyber monday is the monday after black friday weekend, which is supposed to be the biggest online shopping day of the year.
Old 11-03-2014
Threadstarter  

Just want to double check....

With Auctiva they say you can only have 3 accounts MAX under one Auctiva account which you pay for. If that were the case I'd need 6 accounts since I operate 20 stealths...but I plan on expanding that. I just want to verify you have ALL 20+ under ONE shipping station account? Words can't describe how amazing that sounds.

If this is true I think you just made me week!