2 MC999's nearing 3 month probabtion - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-23-2014

Activity: 28%
Longevity: 58%
Default 2 MC999's nearing 3 month probabtion

I created 6 accounts back in September and 3 of them already have gotten the MC999 twice, where they ask basic questions like "where do you ship your item?", "do you have proof of purchase"...etc.

Yikes I just got off the phone with eBay for one account. I got them all taken care though..

You guys aren't lying about the increased security during this season! I mean I can't lie I have been selling "high risk" clothing so I can't really complain about getting it twice but nevertheless shocked in the increase in security, as I thought typically you only get this restriction once upon opening if you list quickly and its not "low risk".

Anybody elses getting these twice on early accounts?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-23-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Default Re: 2 MC999's nearing 3 month probabtion

Well.. i'm selling branded items too, like LV, Gucci, Cartier, all of them are legit, and yes, my accounts getting suspended very quickly, usually before i sell 1 item, some accounts last for longer but in the end all of them are getting suspended so what I do now is getting my account verfied, sell 1 item lets say LV Belt for 375USD and xfer the money to my other ebay which sell legit and very low risk stuff (got 25,000$ limits there) I lose 10% in the transaction but atleast im not risking my paypal account to be limited on the other account with the 375$ and I do it over and over again until the account is suspended.

And yes, I know it's dangerous to xfer money via PP to PP but I do it smart as possible and split it between many many accounts and so far thanks god there was no problem.
Old 11-23-2014
Threadstarter  

Ok well were talking about someting completey different. Mine are not suspensions, they are restrictions, big difference! My accounts are about 2 1/2 months old, not just brand new either. I wouldn't sell those brands on new accounts, thats silly.

I'm talking about nike, ralph lauren...when you go after GUCCI and brands like that your talking about high profit which is why your getting "suspended". To eBay thats a automatic flag and high risk. I mean GUCCI is high high risk haha. You can most likely sell that stuff on more aged accounts but your still rolling the dice. I have sold that stuff on accounts before succesfully but you must take that with a grain of salt as alot of factors come into place selling such items.
The Following User Says Thank You to solefoodbk For This Useful Post:
Ebayers12 (11-23-2014)
Old 11-23-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefoodbk View Post
Ok well were talking about someting completey different. Mine are not suspensions, they are restrictions, big difference! My accounts are about 2 1/2 months old, not just brand new either. I wouldn't sell those brands on new accounts, thats silly.

I'm talking about nike, ralph lauren...when you go after GUCCI and brands like that your talking about high profit which is why your getting "suspended". To eBay thats a automatic flag and high risk. I mean GUCCI is high high risk haha. You can most likely sell that stuff on more aged accounts but your still rolling the dice. I have sold that stuff on accounts before succesfully but you must take that with a grain of salt as alot of factors come into place selling such items.
Oh haha I thought you meant suspended.

And yes, you are right but what can I do.. those are the only high profit I have, my low risk items are barely give me any profit..
Old 11-23-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayers12 View Post
Oh haha I thought you meant suspended.

And yes, you are right but what can I do.. those are the only high profit I have, my low risk items are barely give me any profit..
I don't believe there is one. Even if it was your real account not stealth you still would get suspended. Vero is one of the highest reasons eBay suspends accounts, not to mention Paypal. There is no way around it you have to wait and age your account. Once your on eBays AND paypal goods side you can sell them but like I said your rolling the dice. Its a risk I myself take, but I'm not going to be shocked if I get a suspension for selling them.

If are a authorized reseller go to the vero page and submitt a request, done deal if thats the case. I thrift shop, thats how I get these brands, and YES I find gucci from time to time but its not the only thing I sell. If say those are the only brands you want to sell on eBay, you won't ever last..

Explore different brands, there is money to be made! You might not get 300 off a shirt haha but hey you got to work for it but the money is there.

The reason I say this to is your juggling so many variables only selling gucci, bape, LV, brands like these..

You got the brands themselves searching eBay for unauthorized sellers, ebay seeing it as high risk, paypal seeing it as high risk, and stupid complaints from scammers saying its "f*ke EVEN if its not" ..they get their money, keep the item and you get suspended!

Last edited by solefoodbk; 11-23-2014 at 12:23 PM.