Question on an account nearing suspension - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 08-04-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 97%
Default Question on an account nearing suspension

I have not been able to find satisfactory answers to this question by searching the board so here goes:

My current account is still active but I am afraid its close to suspension if I get any further VERO removals. I am attempting to avoid this but am concerned I will get a unfounded VERO accusation and have the account suspended.

So, for now I have 2 other ebay accounts that I previously made and are definately linked to my main ebay account bc they were already registered at the same IP and the same name and address info. My question is this:

Is it possible to sell under the 2 other accounts and let my main account "cool off" for awhile? Will it matter if I get a VERO notice under one of the other accounts or are they linked in a way that my previous VERO warnings will carry over to any of these seperate accounts under my name also?

I was thinking that if I run a few extra accounts, I can withstand a few more VERO warnings under those new accounts without affecting my main account. Is my thinking correct or will any further VERO warnings even under the seperate accounts all be linked to my original account and get that suspended even thought the auctions arent under the main one?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-04-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

EBay will most likely count one VeRO for all the accounts. The best thing to do is to stop selling VeRO items and to move on. You can't win against VeRO.
Old 08-04-2007
Banned

Update:

I turned in some buyers for very and copyright.

I turned in a powerseller and a newbie and a middle old account..

As you know the powerseller account and listings was unphazed and I turned him in with 3 different accounts. The newbie got suspended( I told ebay he was the same suspended seller that reregisterd again), and the middle age account just got his listing removed

Ebay is on some b u ll ****
Old 08-05-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hanson View Post
Update:

As you know the powerseller account and listings was unphazed and I turned him in with 3 different accounts. The newbie got suspended( I told ebay he was the same suspended seller that reregisterd again), and the middle age account just got his listing removed

I dont understand you man. People are in a forum to offer help to others whos accounts got suspended for things like you are turning them in for!?! Whats your problem? Not to mention, you dance around giving people straight answers on questions. How is anyone supposed to trust taking your advice? I am new to these forums and you are the only one who seems to not be on here to help anyone but yourself....
Old 08-05-2007
Banned

Well the people that i turned in was truly doing wrong. its different when you get turned in for no reason at all, but those people was truly breaking rules and selling knockoffs. I dont like people who cheat others with knockoff items. I would feel cheated. Plus i owed them 1.
Old 08-05-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Well the people that i turned in was truly doing wrong. its different when you get turned in for no reason at all, but those people was truly breaking rules and selling knockoffs. I dont like people who cheat others with knockoff items. I would feel cheated. Plus i owed them 1.
Ok, that makes sense. Well, is there anyway you can help with the info for the changing IP address with Comcast cable? I posted in the other thread about it and have searched everything without any luck...
Old 08-06-2007
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 98%

Quote:
Update:

Dude, what do you care if some seller is auctioning off knockoffs unless he's passing them off as real.
Old 08-06-2007
Banned

Dude, what do you care if some seller is auctioning off knockoffs unless he's passing them off as real.

EXACTLY
Old 08-06-2007

Longevity: 96%

The trouble with selling knockoffs if you have a conscience is you DON"T want to try and pass them off as real and if you identify them as knockoffs they will get pulled immeadiately.
C'mon, does someone getting a Rolex watch for $150 really think it is real? If they do, then they must think that it has been stolen, which makes them no better. If there was a way to sell knockoffs (as knockoffs) on ebay I could make a killing because I have a great source overseas.
I saw a listing for a Breitling watch once where the guy said that he is a bus driver and found it on the bus. I put it on my watch (no pun intented) list and it sold. Less than a week later the guy had the same item with the same lame story.
Anybody looking to buy a Swiss Chrono that doesn't know what the dials on the face really look like for the particular watch should not be spending hundreds or thousands of dollars on any watch on ebay.
I remember the good old days when there would be ads for "Replica Watches" in USA Today.
Old 08-07-2007
Banned

yeah but once the buyer finds out the watch is indeed ⊗⊗⊗⊗ even though they knew it might be chance, WATCH OUT CHARGEBACK IS COMING!
Old 08-08-2007
Executive [VIP]

I've been accused of ripping people off simply because a buyer was too stupid to read the auction but I've never received a chargeback. I wonder if this has something to do with the fact that subconsciously they know they were wrong. Either that or their CC company has strict guidelines for how many chargebacks you can have in a year.
Old 08-08-2007
Banned

Charge back takes about a month before you will see it, plus the buyer usually waits awhile so that you will forgot about it..
Old 08-08-2007
Executive [VIP]

Well it's been many months now so i very much doubt it's going to happen.