Need help using EIN to create new ebay account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 12-07-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Default Need help using EIN to create new ebay account

HI Guys, I need your advise. I did bought both eBay Stealth(also Amazon Ghost) Ebook long time ago, but I am still not sure about this since I never tried to created a eBay Stealth account before.
Now I am trying to. I have New EIN under in different name and I know everything to keep me safe. But my only concern is that when I try to call ebay to ask for more sale limit, what if ebay ask for my SSN? I knew ebay's manager will check applier's ssn for the first few time. CAN I JUST GIVE THEM MY EIN AND MY NAME ON THE EIN? Will they always ask for SSN or verify my previous address etc? It's very important to me. Thank you so much!
Jerry
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-07-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: Need help using EIN to create new ebay account

Dont call in for increases.

Only add EIN when absolutely needed when paypal demands it. Most stealthers never need an EIN. They spread sales and never hit those velocity limits.

Don't open an EIN ebay account. They will ask for the users SS too. Open a regular account and if needed, AFTER paypal demands the tax info, upgrade the paypal to business and add the EIN and details then and only then.

Some of us just move onto another account when we break that 20K or 200 items. A couple of us are experimenting selling late in the year(now) and far surpassing the limits with the tax info request with no request from paypal.

My intention is not to make this confusing. It is to say, START selling on a stealth account, once you grasp that(The moment you list an item), open up another stealth or buy one or ten etc...

Cross the EIN bridge when you get there seeing as you already have one and know how to open more if needed.

Hardest part with everything you have stated is starting. My suggestion is get started! Wish you luck and ask as many specific questions that you have and alkso use the search function. These topics have been discussed over and over

Last edited by yankee; 12-07-2014 at 09:17 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
barkley70 (12-07-2014), jerryc (12-07-2014)
Old 12-07-2014
Threadstarter  

Thank you so much for you suggestions.I am quite disappointed that I can's use EIN to open a legal account on Ebay. It seems EIN plays a little role in Ebay/paypal. This drives me crazy... I really want to create a legal account and ask for increase of sales limit monthly...
Old 12-07-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

What is illegal? If you think you are doing something wrong, then you should not be doing it.

I have a bunch of EIN accounts. I only use them on accounts I KNOW will last, that have limits in the thousands of items and tens of thousands of dollars a month.

You will get natural limits without calling. I usually can get an increase in less than a week. Usually 90 items and $9000 at 30 days. I also can always 1.5-2X my dollar limits on every account every month.

If you need to move 1000 items and 100K every month, consider buying 10 raised limit accounts from a seller on this forum and start collecting money tomorrow.

Then if you loose an account, who cares? You have nine other active accounts making money every single day.... It would really suck to loose an account you just added an EIN to and never be able to use that EIN in ebay every again.

It is not very hard to run five or ten accounts at one time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Paypal want the EIN.

Not ebay.

You attend to the tax needs with paypal and the IRS.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2014
Threadstarter  

Smile Re: Need help using EIN to create new ebay account

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
What is illegal? If you think you are doing something wrong, then you should not be doing it.

I have a bunch of EIN accounts. I only use them on accounts I KNOW will last, that have limits in the thousands of items and tens of thousands of dollars a month.

You will get natural limits without calling. I usually can get an increase in less than a week. Usually 90 items and $9000 at 30 days. I also can always 1.5-2X my dollar limits on every account every month.

If you need to move 1000 items and 100K every month, consider buying 10 raised limit accounts from a seller on this forum and start collecting money tomorrow.

Then if you loose an account, who cares? You have nine other active accounts making money every single day.... It would really suck to loose an account you just added an EIN to and never be able to use that EIN in ebay every again.

It is not very hard to run five or ten accounts at one time.
Sorry I mean "legal" to Ebay. Everything we do is absolutely legal in the states. I am just not confident about the natural increase of sales limit on Ebay. I knew Amazon well.
Thank you so much!
Old 12-07-2014
Threadstarter  

Smile Re: Need help using EIN to create new ebay account

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Paypal want the EIN.

Not ebay.

You attend to the tax needs with paypal and the IRS.

Thank you bean! I got you. I am just a new bee in eBay Stealth account. I will search more on this issue! Thank you all nice guys again!
Jerry
Old 12-07-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

I would just work the account until PayPal asks for a tax-id number and then change it to a business account and give them the EIN. By that time, if you work the account the right way, you will have built up trust and lessen the chances of them wanting a full blown identity verification. That way you don't needlessly waste an EIN.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
barkley70 (12-07-2014), GreenBean (12-08-2014), jerryc (12-07-2014), skyline (04-05-2015), yankee (12-07-2014)
Old 12-08-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
I would just work the account until PayPal asks for a tax-id number and then change it to a business account and give them the EIN. By that time, if you work the account the right way, you will have built up trust and lessen the chances of them wanting a full blown identity verification. That way you don't needlessly waste an EIN.
This is good advice.

Using the account is all a matter of planing.

You have your items, you have all your options checked and usable.

Then you try to make the grade.

Rushing and bucking systems open up the risk of limitations.