New and Read Steath Guide (UK) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 12-10-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Default New and Read Steath Guide (UK)

Hi guys I'm new here and would like to say a big hello im J and I've been browsing the site for a little while now before buying and reading the full stealth guide and everyone seems so friendly.

I am used to selling VeRO items (yes risky) and im looking to connect with suppliers elsewhere for more legit long term items but what are the risks of not declaring it? Ive had about 5K go through my bank in the past 3-4 months doing this hence delving deep into stealth as not wanting to declare any earning is this possible? It is risky as taxman etc could spot incomings and questions will undoubtedly be asked of me as im in a 15 hour contract job only which cannot rake in that much and obviously statements will show PayPal transactions anyhow!...and yes it had all been in legit information from head to toe i may have been lucky but i'd rather be safe..

..I have a couple of queries

When going completely anonymous from name to address can easily set up these accounts but how am I going to finally withdraw this money out?
-
How can I withdraw the money from PayPal into something thats not going to be traceable to me? I don't want my bank account linked too risky!? This is the only thing that can match me to the eBay accounts which I'd then probably get done for fraud via the VeRO etc..

I've thought about putting lumps into Gambling sites as all the top ones have quick registration via paypal, which i can link with a temporary visa card?(that I can find online?) to use to verify paypal and set up the initial seller fees via ebay? Which down the line I can add my bank account to withdraw from the gambling site? Or have I completely missed something here.

With the items I intend to sell VeRO mainly at the minute I also dont want to do this through home, so maybe laptop / smartphones using public wifi to run it all through as different IP's.

If anybody can help me would be greatly appreciated as I feel ive came unstuck altogether and maybe missing a few tricks here, Don't bite me for the items im selling as atm thats not my issue thats easily changeable and will be in due time as I want longevity over quantity£ but the strategy is probably wrong and just looking for anybody that can give me a hand? Im from UK by the way.

Thanks so much in advance

-J
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-11-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: New and Read Steath Guide (UK)

Public wifi sucks for the health of accounts
Old 12-11-2014

Longevity: 55%

You would have to wait.quite.some time before listing vero items
Not overly fam8liar with vero myself.for my sales but there are some that you probably cannot ever sell on ebay. Sure i read that somewhere.
What line of items are you wanting to.sell coz the members on here are more likely to advise how to list those and IF you can list them.
Old 12-11-2014

Longevity: 55%

Having read your post more clearly....
You want to sell more legit items.?? Were they not legit before.
You also mention worrying about being done for fraud. If.your items are legit, youll be fine. But the.dodging of the tax man im a bit worried about.
Im out of my.depth on this one myself to be.honest.

In terms of bank account. Bank which accepts mismatch names would be fine to withdraw to.
If youre worried about too much money.coming through.your account, then spread your sales across more accounts.

I do think you.need to address the.situation regarding tax man plus the items you are selling are real and not ⊗⊗⊗⊗

I think you will find that the forum does not offer tax advice and that if you are earning money then you should be paying taxes. As said, this is out of my depth
:-)

Last edited by ooooo.halo; 12-11-2014 at 10:32 AM. Reason: forgot to add
Old 12-11-2014

Longevity: 54%

All gambling sites available to UK users are licensed and heavily monitored.

They very much look down at money laundering, which is effectively what you would be doing, and have dedicated security teams to watch out for it.

Hence the general rule that you can only withdraw to the source the funds came from, before drawing out to additional sources. Meaning if you deposit £1k from pp then when that £1k gets withdrawn it has to go back to pp. That is not even taking into account any deposit bonus' or minimum activity requirements that the site may have.