I have read the stealth guide but.. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 05-13-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Default I have read the stealth guide but..

Well Im in the US and my ebay account has been suspended. I got the following message:

Quote:
We're writing to let you know that because your selling performance has not met our standards, your selling account has been restricted. If you had any active listings prior to your restriction, they have been removed and your selling fees will be credited. If you recently sold an item they can be found in the sold section of your My eBay.

You can still get your messages in My eBay, and of course, complete any outstanding transactions with your buyers, but you won't be able to list any more items. This action doesn't affect your buying account.

Please complete any outstanding transactions with this account.
Now I have read the entire stealth guide very carefully. I dont have any relatives or friends who can lend me their account. Also Im not a US resident but I do have a SSN; Im an international student. I cannot get a DBA or LLC in my name so what should I do?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-14-2011

Send a message via MSN to ShadyOne

Open a stealth account using a variation of your own name. Use a different address.
Old 05-14-2011

Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc366 View Post
Well Im in the US and my ebay account has been suspended. I got the following message:

Now I have read the entire stealth guide very carefully. I dont have any relatives or friends who can lend me their account. Also Im not a US resident but I do have a SSN; Im an international student. I cannot get a DBA or LLC in my name so what should I do?
Low DSR's and not meeting min. standards means your customers aren't happy with the service you provided them. When you buy the stealth guide from here, it says so on your avatar after you complete the process.

You haven't said anything about the DSR's being unjustified and in most cases they are a legit opinion of what a customer thinks. E-Bay grades on the curve, it's really not that hard to be near the top of it.

Last edited by Road-Kill; 05-14-2011 at 01:31 PM.
Old 05-14-2011
Threadstarter  

It takes me about 3-4 days to ship items. Sometimes items get damaged in transit and other times the items work perfectly fine here and they dont work when they reach the customer due to unkown mysterious reasons. But when the customers send them back to me they work perfectly fine!!! Buyers remorse??? This resulted in a few cases being opened in ebay and hence a near low DSR. Low DSR was primarily due to long shipping time. Recently I was very stressed, weak and fatigued constantly since my girlfriend started having an emotional affair with another woman and at times broke our relationship and affected my emotional well being and shattered my functioning ability and I could not get to ship the items on time. So this was the ultimate blow in my DSR and hence ebay suspended my seller account.

I want to make a new account in ebay and paypal and be extremely careful not to mess up this time.

One of my friends bought the stealth guide and he emailed it to me as a birthday present; I did not buy it. I became a year older two days ago.
Old 05-14-2011
Threadstarter  

I posted 2 messages and they said they need moderator approval. Where are they?
Old 05-14-2011

Send a message via MSN to ShadyOne

^ Have replied in your other thread. It is because you are a new user.
Old 05-14-2011
Threadstarter  

I took 3-4 days to usually ship out the items. Recently my girlfriend and I are not in a healthy relationship and this caused a lot of stress and I could not function properly. I took even longer to ship out items and it resulted in low DSR due to increase in shipping time. My ebay account has been suspended permanently.
I made several calls to them explaining that it happened due to a human factor but they did not get my account reinstated saying it is permanently suspended.

I want to create a new account and not mess up like last time.

Im not too sure if I can get a DBA or LLC. After reading the Stealth Guide Im confused which one to choose. Which one is better for getting a ebay and paypal account. What am I going to do about my state id and social security number? I live in California. Which on is easier and quicker. Whom do I contact to get a DBA or LLC and what is the cheapest way?
Old 05-14-2011
Threadstarter  

Im skeptical about using a variation of my name. I live in a small town that has a population of 100K and I have not heard and seen anyone use ebay around here. Also I dont have an english name and my name is very unique so Im unable to come up with a name variation. Im in the business of selling items that ebay recognizes as high risk items. Another person (my stealth ebay account in real) selling the same item in the same town who's name is similar to my unique name is very suspicious.
What do you think?
Old 05-14-2011

Longevity: 76%

You can change your name to anything, use any address. I've sold from a small town of 15,000 under 3 different names, all the same product and its fine. I would chose another name and find a random address in a few towns over. You'll be fine if you do follow the Stealth Guide with all new info
Old 05-14-2011
Threadstarter  

What do you do about SSN and ID?
Old 05-14-2011

You dont need them if you follow everything correctly. If you have used your social already on an account then you cant use it again, it would be linked. If you plan to move a large amount of stock them you need to open a few stealth accounts to avoid needing the ssn provided. Its all about staying under the radar on ebay, especially if your selling risky items
Old 05-14-2011

Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc366 View Post
I took 3-4 days to usually ship out the items. Recently my girlfriend and I are not in a healthy relationship and this caused a lot of stress and I could not function properly. I took even longer to ship out items and it resulted in low DSR due to increase in shipping time. My ebay account has been suspended permanently.
I made several calls to them explaining that it happened due to a human factor but they did not get my account reinstated saying it is permanently suspended.

I want to create a new account and not mess up like last time.

Im not too sure if I can get a DBA or LLC. After reading the Stealth Guide Im confused which one to choose. Which one is better for getting a ebay and paypal account. What am I going to do about my state id and social security number? I live in California. Which on is easier and quicker. Whom do I contact to get a DBA or LLC and what is the cheapest way?
E-Bay will give you a auto 5 star rating if you get it out the same or next day. I forget which one it is exactly, but the point is anything slower than that risk's getting low DSR's for shipping. 3-4 days will just kill you again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Road-Kill For This Useful Post:
dc366 (05-14-2011)
Old 05-14-2011
Threadstarter  

So again which one is better dba or llc? My items sell at $600-$2000 each.
Old 05-15-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 5%

^^^ That is some serious cash. I can't imagine any single s t e a l t h account being able to manage those numbers.
Old 05-17-2011

I'm using DBA, since you can have your legit name/address on your bank account and debit card with it. Then give Paypal the DBA name when registering.
Old 05-17-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkown5454 View Post
^^^ That is some serious cash. I can't imagine any single s t e a l t h account being able to manage those numbers.
You will have a hard time with that... You might want to look at older accounts to get....
Old 05-17-2011

Longevity: 89%

I sell high items, and not in high risk but on ebay motors. You will get 21 day holds in Paypal, and thats about it. Eventually Paypal will limit you for verification or a credit check etc..its happend many times to me so I am not talking out of my ass here. Using a DBA will still require you to provide a tax id number, and if they want a social.