eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Anybody use 1 Shipstation account for all Stealth Accounts? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/81248-anybody-use-1-shipstation-account-all-stealth-accounts.html)

epimetheus039 09-14-2016 10:54 AM

Re: Anybody use 1 Shipstation account for all Stealth Accounts?

Been using shipstation for 2.5 years. Have used over 100 accounts including ebay/amazon and none were linked together.

Even in this amazon and shipstation linking theory non of the accounts were ever affected.

idds 10-14-2016 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by epimetheus039 (Post 799949)
Been using shipstation for 2.5 years. Have used over 100 accounts including ebay/amazon and none were linked together.

Even in this amazon and shipstation linking theory non of the accounts were ever affected.

I have my own website and I stealthily want people to visit my website via my stealth accounts.

I was thinking of using a branded tracking page and also the shipment confirmation email that links to my website. This is sent directly to the users email, not to any of the selling platforms.

I'm sure there is some risk here, but it's a valuable marketing tool.

What do you guys think?

Lastly, is it safe to use Ship Station's automatic feedback?

epimetheus039 10-14-2016 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by idds (Post 806293)
I have my own website and I stealthily want people to visit my website via my stealth accounts.

I was thinking of using a branded tracking page and also the shipment confirmation email that links to my website. This is sent directly to the users email, not to any of the selling platforms.

I'm sure there is some risk here, but it's a valuable marketing tool.

What do you guys think?

Lastly, is it safe to use Ship Station's automatic feedback?

1) Put packing slip with your site info and perhaps offer a discount coupon
2) Yes, shipstation can send different messages. I send the one where it states their tracking info, address etc and at the end I put down my site info as well as logo and a discount code

idds 10-14-2016 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by epimetheus039 (Post 806380)
1) Put packing slip with your site info and perhaps offer a discount coupon
2) Yes, shipstation can send different messages. I send the one where it states their tracking info, address etc and at the end I put down my site info as well as logo and a discount code

So you do marketing across your different stealth accounts via the shipping confirmation email?

I usually add a business card to the package, but if you've never had a problem putting it on the packing slip I might go there too.

epimetheus039 10-15-2016 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by idds (Post 806400)
So you do marketing across your different stealth accounts via the shipping confirmation email?

I usually add a business card to the package, but if you've never had a problem putting it on the packing slip I might go there too.

That and in shipstation you can modify packing slip with html code. I have requested some people to do it for me, so it looks more than professional. I also print on my coupon code for the site.

So, some of my sales are just break even sales to get more sales for sell-through rate for ebay as well as to gain potential customers for the website.

I personally throw away all flyers and rarely look at them but the thing is coupon and site are on the packing slip, so you cant get rid of it.

Emporium 10-18-2016 12:38 PM

Based on this thread I am thinking about a new plan for my eBay account creation and I am curious to hear whether you think it is safe.

What I am currently doing: Using one ship station account and manually creating orders for each item that sells and linking none of my eBay accounts to it (I had one account on it but it was banned 3 months ago). This is of course horribly inefficient.

New eBay accounts would be created and all linked to the same shipstation account. Once they reach a certain point (i.e. 90 days old or 2,000 items per month limit or something like that) they will graduate up to having their own shipstation account and be removed from the shared one.

Would be okay to have all of my accounts switch to different shipstations once they get big enough or would that be a red flag for eBay?

newjerseymax 10-18-2016 02:39 PM

They don't want to lose customers and get a bad reputation. I doubt they would intentionally get you linked. They are not dummies...

epimetheus039 10-18-2016 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emporium (Post 807094)
Based on this thread I am thinking about a new plan for my eBay account creation and I am curious to hear whether you think it is safe.

What I am currently doing: Using one ship station account and manually creating orders for each item that sells and linking none of my eBay accounts to it (I had one account on it but it was banned 3 months ago). This is of course horribly inefficient.

New eBay accounts would be created and all linked to the same shipstation account. Once they reach a certain point (i.e. 90 days old or 2,000 items per month limit or something like that) they will graduate up to having their own shipstation account and be removed from the shared one.

Would be okay to have all of my accounts switch to different shipstations once they get big enough or would that be a red flag for eBay?

You are still importing orders from your ebay accounts to 1 shipstation account, which is linking according to your logic.

You dont think that once you link to 1 shared shipstation account and you suddenly change each ebay account to each shipstation account would case a link?

I am still running about 15 accounts on my shipstation and all are pretty big sellers and havent had a problem for 2-3 years now.

Of course it is your choice to do so but shipstation is not just a tool for pushing orders or notifying customers, it is more functional than you think.

StealthLannister 02-03-2019 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moscutter (Post 799651)
correct... they all use tokens. i still have a outright account that i use to help combine all my fees to coincide with my quickbooks. I've had stealth paypals,m ebay accounts etc.. all go down and none of the other accounts were linked i'm talking 25+ accounts. Same with inkfrog , Just follow same stealth rules when linking it to shipstation. Add token with new ip in that user account etc.. same ****, different story. Just don't do anything stupid like... forget to disconnect from wifi before switching accounts. etc.. etc..

And then sometimes you get lucky if you don't do it often.

If you follow stealth rules you'll be fine with inkfrog/shipstation/outright etc..

I've had inkfrog for years and no issues and that includes all types of suspensions from ebay.

Hi there, I just posted a question regarding linkage with 3rd party software. I wanted to get your insight since it sounds like you have had a lot of experience with these :)
https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-d...tml#post975968